=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6834
It really does work... wow.
So tonight I was sniping and I decided to try aiming a little above my target's head when sniping at distances... Well... I cannot tell you how many headshots I got by shooting above my target's head by about a centimeter. Amazing.
Anyone tried it?
Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6787
Yeah, I had fun doing this the other night.  It makes so much difference when you raise you aim or lead your target. I works for nearly everything in the game, vehicles included.  As a sniper I tend to aim just above their head.  Most of the time they never saw what hit them
CinnamonBits
Sniper Cat
+1|6796
I've done it a few times.  Since I usually play urban levels, it's usually closer sniping.  But yeah, that's awesome that it works.  I just need to figure out how far you need to be for it to begin dropping.  Also, if you're sniping close, aim for the neck area, because the recoil makes it shoot slightly higher.
Whitegreek
Sniping with the pistol...
+4|6847
I love that effect, not only is it realistic but it also gives the shooter more options. What I really would love to see is wind and it's effect that it plays on especially in aircraft and snipers.
McCullough
+7|6839

Whitegreek wrote:

I love that effect, not only is it realistic but it also gives the shooter more options. What I really would love to see is wind and it's effect that it plays on especially in aircraft and snipers.
That would be a little to realistic but cool though. The bullet drop is enough
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6841|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Yep, I sorta learned about bullet drop when I was sniping on the demo of Oman from that factory roof top (lot of fun). Now all we have to do is get EA to patch it so that you'll also have to factor for windage.

No one would play as sniper anymore, but that'd be more realistic anyway.
[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6788|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'
Q: I think I've proven bullet drop pretty conclusively here. However, there are those who are skeptical. So I ask, is there infact bullet drop?

A: The experiment does not take into account the recoil of the sniper rifles. After firing, they do not return to the previous point. They return to a point above the pervious target. What is being measured is the distance from the previous target to the return position.

That said there is gravity on all objects in the game, so the bullets do indeed drop. It just isn’t as pronounced as indicated by the images.

from Armando @dice

http://www.totalbf2.com/articles/article/4/2

finally IT IS Settled!!!!
Maj.Do
+85|6753|good old CA
gee only 2 unlocks will be unva.  in sf, wonder if it will be in bf2
Apk
Beef Master
+0|6671|LAV
Any tank whore could have blatantly told you theres bullet drop xD

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard