DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6626|Los Angeles, California, US.
As The Title Says ^

Anyone Else Experiencing This? Or Just Me?
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
tomorrows_end
+2|6615
yes. me too. I get a CTD (crash to desktop)
never had issues with patches before.... Im gonna reinstall and see what happens
livingstorm
+8|6672
My screen just goes black with the bf2 2 spinning around the only way to end this is to restart the whole computer.

Last edited by livingstorm (2006-03-28 20:48:53)

tomorrows_end
+2|6615

livingstorm wrote:

My screen just goes black with the bf2 2 spinning around the only way to end this is to restart the whole computer.
tried new ati/nvidea drivers? I had something like that once and that was the fix. If so, not too sure why it would all of a sudden happen with the new patch. in any case, hope some one figures it out soon.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6846|San Francisco

Right click on your bf2 shortcut and click on properties.

In the target box you should have something like ("D:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1) Change the "+fullscreen 1" part to read "+fullscreen 0" which will run bf2 in windowed mode.

When it crashes you should be given an error message.

Post that error message here and perhaps someone will be able to more easily identify your issue.
random-name
+4|6603|TN
I got home this evening and saw the new patch, so I installed everything. Everything appeared all good and grand, then I goto load into a game.. and get this?

https://www.mob-clan.com/pics/omgwtf.jpg

Any ideas?
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6626|Los Angeles, California, US.
Well, I fixed My Problem, My game crashed during the Shaders, Re-Optimizing for the Patch, and well, I had to "Re-Optimize" . So if your game crashes at the same spot EACH TIME when loading in to a server, Re-Optimize.

Last edited by DaReJa (2006-03-28 21:51:14)

Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
livingstorm
+8|6672
I think i miss understood as most people are talking about game servers. What i'm talking about with my game is i crash loading any profile on the server login at the start. It comes up connecting to rank server then goes black with bf2 logo spinning.
slim
+0|6764

livingstorm wrote:

I think i miss understood as most people are talking about game servers. What i'm talking about with my game is i crash loading any profile on the server login at the start. It comes up connecting to rank server then goes black with bf2 logo spinning.
That's what's happening to me as well?

Have you gotten a strait answer yet?

UGG
livingstorm
+8|6672
mine worked again today try a system restart if that doesn't work reinstall bf2 with all patches is another suggestion i got.
servo
+7|6639
I am having sort of random Blue Screen of Death's now while loading into a server for the first time.  It's quite random.  Not very often, but it didn't used to ever happen and now it's happened probably 5 times in total.
vpyroman
Aeon Supreme commander
+16|6615|UCF

livingstorm wrote:

Firewall

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard