IN-Python
+0|6613
I downloaded the patch to my desktop and installed it.  When it goes to the % complete screen it just pops to "installation complete"  it never progresses to 100%.  My game is not updated even though it says it is.  Why will the patch not update my game.
agwood
+18|6647|I Fight for Bush !!
Double check to make sure you did not rename the BF2.exe to something else, same thing happened to me and I realised that I had renamed the .EXE to see if it would improve game performance.

Last edited by agwood (2006-03-28 17:37:59)

Xaritix
Banned
+1|6633|Somewhere near Beverly Hills

agwood wrote:

Double check to make sure you did not rename the BF2.exe to something else, same thing happened to me and I realised that I had renamed the .EXE to see if it would improve game performance.
What do you mean? What .exe file
agwood
+18|6647|I Fight for Bush !!
There were some threads that talked about tricking your video card drivers into NOT loading application specific optimizations when they see the BF2.exe load. the thought was that if you changed your BF2.exe file name to say something like BF2-1.exe the video driver would not load any special optimized routines. Didnt work for me, and I forgot all about it when trying to patch... remembered after I uninstalled and reinstalled everything

Just a suggestion to check.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard