pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6638
Practically every post on these forums whines about some issue in the game, whether it be "_______ Whores"
Base raping, spawn raping, snipers, PKMs, N00b Tubes and Lately its been grenades. Now i see this section of the forum as chatter not complaints if youe gotta whine go post it their and in fact why even whine? its a game! Somethings either too easy too powerful too hard my god shut up and play.

And yes im whining myself and i do realise that so dont post me about that.
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6643
yep, pretty much. im sure we all do at one point in time, but some people just dont know when to stop.
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
deject
Got His War On
+37|6765|Golden, CO
I do wish people would use the complaint forum for complaining instead of spreading it everywhere.
pdanrichey
+5|6799
Yes...they do.
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6753
I've had my complaints, I'll be the first to admit, but some people go way overboard, and some people complain about unreasonable stuff, and some people do both at once.  I mean whining about grenades is a wee bit much in my opinion.
chikler
+0|6618|Jimmyhat, Ontario
I think the whining isnt as bad as flaming, or worse yet, flaming whiners!

But I agree, there is usually large gaps of crap in here that take away from good posts.  Pretty much like my comments here
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6726|cairns australia
yes .you have a point.but then again isnt this a complain against complainers thread?i am all confused now. 
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6735|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)
yeah i don't get why they complain so much. ultimately the good outweighs the bad.

I LOVE BF2
CrazeD
+368|6664|Maine
It'd be nice if more people had a decent complaint, about something big, and if they did it in a mature way.

But instead, we have a bunch of kids going around crying about PKM's, or that they can't kill a heli but it can kill their tank, or that jets are unfair, or that people use too many grenades, or that you don't get ammo/health when you want it, or that someone TK'ed you for a vehicle, or that you got kicked/banned for a stupid reason from a server, or that C4/claymore/mines are n00bish....

It's annoying, to say the least. I come on here looking for an interesting thread, but instead it's a bunch of n00bs complaining about something or another.

Learn to make a decent complaint before you just start throwing thoughts off the top of your head. Make it sound mature, interesting, and don't complain about something that has been covered a thousand times by every noob in the community.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6684
[joke] GOD DAMIT I hat n00b whiners! They think they are the 1337 a$$ shiz, but they're f'n' not AHAHAHAHA. WTF I'LL PWN U NOOBS LAMERS WITH MY LLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT ASS PKM.....AHHHH!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111
[/joke]
strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6612|the side hatch
frankly, i am about to puke my pants because i am so sick of people saying they are so sick of people whining
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6638
Complaining about complainers.... Can someone say hypocrit? Aparently your complaints have a point while theirs are mindless crap.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

strangelove wrote:

frankly, i am about to puke my pants because i am so sick of people saying they are so sick of people whining
puke my pants?   never heard that one.
Ratman12
+1|6662|TC Michigan
Holy shit, oh my God, dear Lord, completely and always, truly and honestly, now and forever, undeniably, yes; way too much bitchin'. Video games fall under the same rules as art. As a creation of a person(s), they are subject to change according to his whim. If Dice wanted to make all the guns shoot tater-tots except the G3, which fired 80 caliber heart-nuzzling plutonium rounds, that's they're damn right to do so. If you don't enjoy their vision of what the game should be, don't participate in it. You paid $50 bucks for the CD, which you still own, and it still works, so you can't claim that Dice is stealing your money. Like every single other consumable item, your product will undergo changes as time progresses, just in a slightly different perspective. At one point it may no longer be usable to you, but valuable to others (like an antique spoon). So rather than waste even one more minute of your short life doing something you aren't enjoying, throw away your game, quit these forums, and find some things to do in life that make you happy, before you die.
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6640|Hong Kong

Ratman12 wrote:

Holy shit, oh my God, dear Lord, completely and always, truly and honestly, now and forever, undeniably, yes; way too much bitchin'. Video games fall under the same rules as art. As a creation of a person(s), they are subject to change according to his whim. If Dice wanted to make all the guns shoot tater-tots except the G3, which fired 80 caliber heart-nuzzling plutonium rounds, that's they're damn right to do so. If you don't enjoy their vision of what the game should be, don't participate in it. You paid $50 bucks for the CD, which you still own, and it still works, so you can't claim that Dice is stealing your money. Like every single other consumable item, your product will undergo changes as time progresses, just in a slightly different perspective. At one point it may no longer be usable to you, but valuable to others (like an antique spoon). So rather than waste even one more minute of your short life doing something you aren't enjoying, throw away your game, quit these forums, and find some things to do in life that make you happy, before you die.
i absolutely agree with you
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6735|Malaga, EspaƱa
the most complaintmenst are commin from the Statwhore, if they have a bad night gamin, just pethatic, afraid there stats will look bad after a round getting smashed in the head by a guy whois using a pkm, and yep there you have the PKM overpowered threads. and the guy who used it...is always a noob in the statwhore eyes, why? just because the guy is 1 or 2 ranks lower then him.
kilburns8
+0|6595
You are all gay, and I will knife fight everyone of you.
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6798|Orlando, FL - Age 43

CrazeD wrote:

It'd be nice if more people had a decent complaint, about something big, and if they did it in a mature way.

But instead, we have a bunch of kids going around crying about PKM's, or that they can't kill a heli but it can kill their tank, or that jets are unfair, or that people use too many grenades, or that you don't get ammo/health when you want it, or that someone TK'ed you for a vehicle, or that you got kicked/banned for a stupid reason from a server, or that C4/claymore/mines are n00bish....

It's annoying, to say the least. I come on here looking for an interesting thread, but instead it's a bunch of n00bs complaining about something or another.

Learn to make a decent complaint before you just start throwing thoughts off the top of your head. Make it sound mature, interesting, and don't complain about something that has been covered a thousand times by every noob in the community.
QFE
joker8baller
+68|6658
If the noobs didn't whine to EA... the world would be a better place. I think the PKM is a tad accurate though... Since when could a machine gun compete with a sniper rifle.. Not that I don't like it
Rizen_Ji
+41|6727|200m out and smiling at you.
well.... if these people didn't complain i think we'd still be able to jump while shooting and do everything that we could do at the start of the game when it was first released...
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6731
I like whine like Chardonnay or Merlot and maybe a Cabernet Sauvignon, goes well with a nice meal.

Err what a second I might not have grasp this topic too well.

Last edited by paranoid101 (2006-03-30 05:26:04)

oberst_enzian
+234|6734|melb.au

Darth_Fleder wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

QFE
QFE x 2

though i have to add, it's the whiners in the game that get to me more that those in the forum. the pointless threads in this forum -and all forums- one can usually just not open, but it's difficult (for me, anyway) to ignore being whined at in caps, and have kick votes started against me, because a bunch of idiots think its 'points whoring' or some other spastic shit when they get killed by me over and over again. if you try to attack me over and over again and you get killed each and every time, that's not something to whine about, that's battlefield 2.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6743|Toronto, ON
I've never whined here before and never will.  I'm simply too good to care.
Alpha as fuck.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6665|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I don't mind reading people views, opinions, complaints and praises here. I dont mind reading accusations of padding and reading peoples replies.  I don't see any harm in mickey taking as long as it's light hearted and we all see the humour.

I dont like the name calling, or trying to be-little someone whilst having a debate by comparing stats.

Thankfully the mod's and admins close a thread when it goes too far.
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6638
haha knife fight
yes i agree with the post about the Pkm being too accurate, and yes jumping and shootin was good 2 be removed. buts its getting rediculous now

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard