mattajohnstone
+15|6787
my clan ranked server is playin on it now join in we want 2 get a game goin....85.236.101.61:17067
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6716|Riva, MD
v1.3 is for Armored Fury, 1.22 is to fix the current major problems until then.
[CC]Midget
+0|6670|England
MY GOD!

I am so glad i resigned as Amabasador now. 17 DIFFERENT errors in 10 MINUTES. I mean come on, who do they get to test these fucking updates, my pet amoeba could have done a better job.

EA and DICE wrote:

We would also like to take the opportunity to thank the Combat Studios beta testers who did a great job in testing Battlefield 2: Euro Force and this patch, thank you guys!

The team at Dice and EA
IRONY FTW!!!!1111oneoneeleven
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6809|Marathon, Florida Keys
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
IndianScout
+16|6675

[CC]Midget wrote:

MY GOD!

I am so glad i resigned as Amabasador now. 17 DIFFERENT errors in 10 MINUTES. I mean come on, who do they get to test these fucking updates, my pet amoeba could have done a better job.

EA and DICE wrote:

We would also like to take the opportunity to thank the Combat Studios beta testers who did a great job in testing Battlefield 2: Euro Force and this patch, thank you guys!

The team at Dice and EA
IRONY FTW!!!!1111oneoneeleven
funny your the only one I have read out of 1000's with these errors..

FTW  learn to take care of your system before complaining about others...

Last edited by IndianScout (2006-03-28 10:40:27)

[CC]Midget
+0|6670|England
For your information my system is in perfect working order, i maintain them for a living so i think i know how to take care of my own.

Edit: tried it on XP x64 aswell, similar results.

Last edited by [CC]Midget (2006-03-28 10:45:03)

$kelet0r
+16|6682
If anyone doesnt have the patch yet you can download it from my site
http://johnb.lyons.googlepages.com/home
Fretzli
+10|6642|Switzerland
At last! The PKM is now a great weapon but not overpowered.

I like this new patch. Support is inteded to be a class for team players, it isn't intended to one for kiddies.
Janysc
+59|6683|Norway
Since I don't have it yet...

Is the P90 now more similar to the regular SMGs? 'cause I frickin' love those guns .
Fretzli
+10|6642|Switzerland
Its rate of fire has been improved. Now it is similiar to the other SMGs. I'm going to play AT more often now.
SunTzu
Playdough! Nope C4...
+6|6722|Toronto, ON, CAN

section9 wrote:

I'm having trouble finding a low ping server. Out of the 100 or so servers in my fav's none have updated...
This was the funniest post all day... You downloaded it minutes after it was released, and then get upset that the servers haven't downloaded, installed, restarted, and allowed you to play yet??? The nerve of them

Take a walk, wait an hour, have a meal, then complain...

I'll be playing the last of the 1.21 severs tonight I guess... I am getting ready to hear about the overpowered Jets /stingers again, how the PKM is shite / rocks still, and the P90 is now overpowered....

Sigh... I hate release day.
I DO like the 2 weeks later, once everyone has gotten used to the changes to their favorites, and can adapt their playing style.

My advice, play on local for an hour (yes Timmy, you can play for a little while without making your stats move, it's ok....). Get used to the changes, then adapt quicker... it will save us all typing!
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6692
Increased rpm from 600 to 900 on the P90 -YES
FrEaK
+1|6782|Finland
hope they JUST A LITTLE BIT FIX DOWN the air-to-air missiles...dogfighting isnt anymore really dogfighting u know...
AngelEyez
+5|6607|The Netherlands
I actually don't notice the PKM being different. Haven't tried the P90 yet.
daves-box
+15|6646
So has the Lock on error on certain Oil towers really been fixed? I like how they say "certain Oil towers" I'm sure this was just fixed on Wetlands, but what about Ghost Town in SF. Its a bitch to lock on the heli's. Anyone test this yet? I'm stuck at work can't wait to give it a try later tonight.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6694|Howell, Mi USA

SunTzu wrote:

section9 wrote:

I'm having trouble finding a low ping server. Out of the 100 or so servers in my fav's none have updated...
This was the funniest post all day... You downloaded it minutes after it was released, and then get upset that the servers haven't downloaded, installed, restarted, and allowed you to play yet??? The nerve of them

Take a walk, wait an hour, have a meal, then complain...

I'll be playing the last of the 1.21 severs tonight I guess... I am getting ready to hear about the overpowered Jets /stingers again, how the PKM is shite / rocks still, and the P90 is now overpowered....

Sigh... I hate release day.
I DO like the 2 weeks later, once everyone has gotten used to the changes to their favorites, and can adapt their playing style.

My advice, play on local for an hour (yes Timmy, you can play for a little while without making your stats move, it's ok....). Get used to the changes, then adapt quicker... it will save us all typing!
Agreed, i waited to install the last patch for a couple days after release. Just about when server numbers drop below 100 or so. after it installed i had about the same but the numbers kept going up.

@ Angeleyes im giving the P90 a workout when i get home, ill let ya know.

Last edited by Cbass (2006-03-28 12:40:30)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6707|NL

Spearhead wrote:

this can only mean one thing.... ARMORED FURY!!! !! ! !! !  ! !!  !!!!!!!? !!?!?!? !?!?!? MWWAUWAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!! ahahahah ahabwmwa7uauaagya gagaah hasdhgasdgaghdagdhgavh2h2h1h1hh1h11h hgg1h1h1h1h11h1h1h1h1hhahahahah  ahah ahgiogogmg omg omg my heads going to asplode!!  ahahaha wh wayhwh h1h 1
ROFL

Btw, Robin, great work setting everything up!
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6643

Masta_Daco wrote:

-=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| wrote:

1.22 patch ? huh ? where ?

but i dont care anymore, join the cow mod !
kijk maar op je EA downloader dan zie je het aftellen.
what he said
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6664
Is the PKM really nerfed?

If so I never want to install this patch :'( lol
rindfisch
+0|6619

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Masta_Daco wrote:

-=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| wrote:

1.22 patch ? huh ? where ?

but i dont care anymore, join the cow mod !
kijk maar op je EA downloader dan zie je het aftellen.
what he said
u will only know when u r dutch :-)
Janysc
+59|6683|Norway
The PKM is weaker, yes. No more sniping, more more success even close-up. Having a hard time using Support now, probably because I never was a Support-person...
Bunnyhopping with grenade launcher is back, and as frustrating as ever. This means that Medics and Assault are more frequent, and something about them isn't right; they seem to kill everything in their paths. As Assault should be .

Anyway, my cents after a single Sharqi game. Gargh.
XstrangerdangerX
conversation is combat
+36|6629|Tasmania
I'd love to check it out but no-one is on in Australia at this time of morning. My RDO gone to waste

I'd only just come to love the support kit in the last week and now... it is gone.

Time for some specops lovin'.
Rakasan
+7|6836|California, USA
What the heck, the next patch is out already....I didn't even know it was coming out so soon, gg.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6736

Why, why can't they work the goddamn bugs out? Their testing team must consist off monkeys. For every patch a new patch to fix the previous patches.

And about T00b-hopping, aslong as the grenades still take a few seconds to detonate I don't care

Last edited by Bernadictus (2006-03-28 14:47:06)

danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6715|Germany
Blue/red tag bug still not fixed. Happend to me just 10 Minutes ago on Karkand when i was playing USMC and a MEC had a red tag, he walked around a rock and his tag changed to blue.
This can't be true, i mean come on......!!!!!
Change some uninteresting stuff and leave the important untouched?!?!

Last edited by bmb|danCer (2006-03-28 15:14:17)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard