blackvenges
+3|6702
I am on this server http://www.game-monitor.com/GameServer/ … .56:17567/ playing away found a tank and drove down this one road which along the beach trying to meet up with my the rest of my squad. i drive through an ememy base to meet with them. then i get kicked for "spawn killing at a main base" i didnt kill anyone lol
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6765|Reality
Some people never gave you the benefit of doubt.
Happened to me too "Kicked for spawn camping" except I haven't killed anyone.

These silly unviolable un cap bases. The commander can hide inside his base. Meanwhile the other team, who don't have an uncap, well their commander gets killed all the time. No nifty unviolable uncap base for him, poor sucker.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
arnica
+18|6701|Sydney
Power hungry admins ... enough said.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6667
sh**t happens
vtncus
+0|6628
move to EA servers , screw this admin shit. we had enough of that.. yep, their servers, their rules... so let them have their little short dick power trips
duc
+0|6628
Yep this just happened to me!!

I had top score and was doing well and suddenly I'm kicked for "teamkilling" which I never did!

I can't connect back to the server to ask why coz it says I'm now banned!!
KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6703|Dayton, Ohio
I got kicked last night for being idol, It was as i was reviving my 3rd guy and just killed my first, the round was only 30 seconds old.  I guess they count the "game will start in 30 seconds" against you.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6757|Salt Lake City

KnowMeByTrailOfDead wrote:

I got kicked last night for being idol, It was as i was reviving my 3rd guy and just killed my first, the round was only 30 seconds old.  I guess they count the "game will start in 30 seconds" against you.
I've usually found that when that happens you are not kicked for actually being idle.  What usually happens is that the server is full and they are making a spot for a clan member or paying member.  Since there is no message to this effect they often use stuff like the idle message when they kick you.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6810|Singapore

But if the admin is nice enough he DOES say 'KICKING making space for xxxx'

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard