-fe.lep-
+8|6704
We were having a decent game of Special forces on jolt 2 tonight, then our cousins show up.

www.fe-lep.com/LL   <<--- screenshot

lewylewis2005 http://bf2s.com/player/62274989/

Im sure informing jolt of this moron wont have any effect as I would doubt hes going to play much on U.K. servers. I guess I will just have to put up with passing them onto E.A.

Last edited by -fe.lep- (2006-03-25 18:58:25)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

What exactly are you compaining about? Was he TKing, or just suiciding alot?
-fe.lep-
+8|6704

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

What exactly are you compaining about? Was he TKing, or just suiciding alot?
Yeah, -52 team points by suiciding?

He spent the entire round team killing me and harg, we were in the insurgent armor. He didnt touch anyone else
on the server, just us, and he didnt want the armor, as when he spawned he just waited for us to get in.

A typical wanker.... Pity america just seems to export them to U.K. servers. I guess they think that they will get away with this kinda bullshit if the servers are non-U.S.

Last edited by -fe.lep- (2006-03-25 19:40:49)

hummer
+0|6609
Typical, everytime I see one of these yanks on a server they are acting like this - not to stir any shit up but those american fairies should keep their gaming stateside and not annoy the hardcore contingency of gamers who actually know how to play. This LewyLewis character just convinces me even more that your average american gamer is so monumentally stupid that they think Fleetwood Mac is a new hamburger at McDonalds.

Last edited by hummer (2006-03-25 19:44:04)

elmer1082
To The Front
+4|6757|Columbus, Indiana
Whew thank God I'm an above average American gamer, or I might have been offended.
BoneEnforcer
+4|6749
Just please don't jugde all of us Americans by the actions of a bunch of idiots.  Not all of us are that bad.  We all have our bad apples, and I have run into some non-american wankers that we all could do without.

It is hard to play any of the Rainbow 6 series anymore because of all the wankers out there.

I know that I did some things that my friends did not like by being selfish and my attitude changed for the worst.  That is why that I have stepped away from the game for a few.  This will give me some time to think and try to bring the fun back into the game instead of just going through the motions.  But I do admit, I don't just start TKing for vehicles or the fun of it, and I have only done it out of spite a couple of games.

When and if I start playing again, I will be changed for the better.
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6674|Australia
Not to continue the America bashing but i had a similar thing happen to me the other day, he joined our squad and started acting like a wanker, i went to jump in the plane on the wake carrier and he blew it up with the AA MG.

Then did the same thing to our squad leader who tried to get into the Chopper.

I said "listen thats not funny mate" and he says "yeah it is" My final words were "fuck you" and i left the squad only harass him till he Tk'ed me and was booted from the server. FTW

Last edited by BF2Craglyeye (2006-03-26 00:03:31)

doxed
+21|6648
idiots everywhere, not just in one country.
servers everywhere, not just in one country.

bound to happen, no need to generalize a group of gamers based on select few idiots.
khmer
+86|6679|Central California
So, non-US servers never have those excessive TKing idiots? Man I should start playing on U.K. servers, if only my ping wouldn't shoot through the roof.

If my team has those idiots I just switch to the other side. If autobalance is on I usually just leave to find another server to play on. Which sucks but gotta do what yah gotto since vote kicks don't really work and sometimes punish system doesn't work or is off.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6764
you are a total douchebag for thinking this should reflect on americans and your shithole country is somehow better
wicked289
+0|6701|riverside, ca
Ya, i dont get how a douchebag gamer brought up americans.
RonSeal
+1|6721
Well thanks Chitlin, NRA member.....?

I'm a uk gamer of many a year, and have solid friendships with a number of american gamers.

I have even waited up till silly o'clock just to ensure i play alongside them.

What the original poster suffered has got nothing to do with being american whatsoever.

I've met vast numbers of utter cretins on Multiplayer games since the late 90's, nationality is irrelevant.

Was there not a TK limit on this server?
hummer
+0|6609

chitlin wrote:

you are a total douchebag for thinking this should reflect on americans and your shithole country is somehow better
douchebag and shithole, you go girl!
Balloonfish
+0|6658
get off your high horse you little english prick, and i really don't see how Americans got brought into this...

P.S.  I love FLeetwood Mac, i love classic rock
Inquatitis
+1|6640
can we bash the french instead?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
how about the swedish
Transkohr
+0|6642

chitlin wrote:

lol this idiot drives a jeep.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6838
in my opinion UK servers are good, I see way to many bunnys in french and canadian servers, germany seems surperb big suprise huh. you can find assholes on any server.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6650|South Korea.

-fe.lep- wrote:

We were having a decent game of Special forces on jolt 2 tonight, then our cousins show up.

www.fe-lep.com/LL   <<--- screenshot

lewylewis2005 http://bf2s.com/player/62274989/

Im sure informing jolt of this moron wont have any effect as I would doubt hes going to play much on U.K. servers. I guess I will just have to put up with passing them onto E.A.
That's the first person I have seen with a special forces army as the fave
hummer
+0|6609

Balloonfish wrote:

get off your high horse you little english prick, and i really don't see how Americans got brought into this...

Hey Balloonfish you don't want to be calling me a prick.. Want a war you can't win? But then again you yanks are famous for doing that aren't you.. If it isn't enough you are invading foreign countries and killing off the general populus you have to invade european gaming servers and fuck us too.

P.S Fleetwood Mac is shit
Inquatitis
+1|6640

hummer wrote:

Balloonfish wrote:

Hey Balloonfish you don't want to be calling me a prick.. Want a war you can't win? But then again you yanks are famous for doing that aren't you.. If it isn't enough you are invading foreign countries and killing off the general populus you have to invade european gaming servers and fuck us too.

P.S Fleetwood Mac is shit
wait, like england never invaded anyone.
i mean sure, the scotts and irish dont count, neither do any of your little colonies or india for that matter right?
and no, im not american.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6741
You get idoits from every Country, not just the US.
Ghosty
+3|6674|Leicester,UK
no offence to any yanks but errr yeah you have been judged you voted in Presdent Bush! And because of that you've got about 100 British soldiers killed! TY! Oh and about 3000 American soldiers killed 2! Yeah you have been judged!

Also England (British Isles + over seas territories) owned 1/3 of the world making Inquatitis comment completely stupid and Irrelevant! And we do finish our wars winning or loseing. You just gotta remember one thing Britain and all other Euro people haven't had one century with out being at war or a conflict! And if wars such a bad thing WHY are we so good at it?

Oh and one more thing. If the guy who got that minus score was such an ass y didnt u just leave? Or vote kick him (Like that ever works) But still lets all kill the french we did that for a hundred years!
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
i miss being an american in foreign countries
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

i miss being an american in foreign countries
Hell ya.  I miss drinking with the Royal Marines and arguing about football.  ( American football and that silly game you guys play)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard