hilltop_skater
Body Skater
+28|6646|Berra - Aus
I have noticed that when using the M95, if you dont get a head shot it takes a fiar bit of health away so you can finish him of with a pistol, but when using the m24/l96a1 it dosent take that amount of health away so it takes 2/3 shots of a pistol. thats the only annoying thing about the m24 and l96.
hilltop_skater
Body Skater
+28|6646|Berra - Aus

[Ahazi] Kaika wrote:

I have seen videos confirming that the M95 has significantly more bullet drop at longer distances than the M24, not sure about the L96A1, but having used all three guns I much prefer the L96A1.
Really? can you post a link? that would be great.
Jelecak
+1|6625|Vodnik camper van, Ghost town
I use SVD or the Chinese semi auto rifle-i don't like re-aiming after every shot and thay have twice more bullets than bolt-actions. Unfortunately i am often American so i use the M95...
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6710|austria

hilltop_skater wrote:

[Ahazi] Kaika wrote:

I have seen videos confirming that the M95 has significantly more bullet drop at longer distances than the M24, not sure about the L96A1, but having used all three guns I much prefer the L96A1.
read this http://www.secretsofbattlefield.com/sniper.php theres a link to the vid! it shows the bulletdrop of the m95! l96a1 is quite the same!
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6655|Brisbane, Australia

M95 + L96 + SVD FTW!

M95 is wicked when you get the large levels that plane whores love. grab a jet, bail over the carrier, find a spot and aim at the cockpits

I dont know why but i like the phat lines on the M95, but it beats L96's massivly thin ones at medium distance, L96 is great for long range, problem is on the arab maps is with all the dust and shit everywhere, plus its really quiet, now i know you dont think that when you use it, but compared to the other rifles, it is. Svd, well svd is great if you can control the deviation.
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6761

TeK||drake666 wrote:

hilltop_skater wrote:

[Ahazi] Kaika wrote:

read this http://www.secretsofbattlefield.com/sniper.php theres a link to the vid! it shows the bulletdrop of the m95! l96a1 is quite the same!
Yes that is the site I saw the vid on
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6694|Howell, Mi USA
L96A1 for me. I just unlocked it and im in love
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
[zulu]steviep831
+6|6633|Florida

Cbass wrote:

L96A1 for me. I just unlocked it and im in love
2nd that!
hilltop_skater
Body Skater
+28|6646|Berra - Aus
I was just playing on dragon valley, and you no how the us carrier is farily close to the land? yeah, well i sat up on that hill and i was using an L96A1 and the bullet drop is about 1mm/2mm beetween that i was getting head shots. Thanks guys for the help
Maj.Do
+85|6751|good old CA
m24/95 and 88 are my favorite snipers
Sorrenart
+0|6610
I personally prefer the L96 in most situations. I just love how thin the crosshair lines are, makes it easy for far shots. Before I got the unlock last week I was using the M24 and M95, depending on if I was USMC or not.

Sometimes the M95 is just fun though, if you find a good spot in an enemy airfield. I've only managed to hit someone in a flying helicopter a couple times with it though According to that linked site with the video, the M95 is more in line with the M24 now in bulletdrop.

In my opinion, the L96 has the same bullet drop as the M95. The thicker crosshairs of the M95 just make it seem like there's more compared to the L96's thin crosshairs.

I'm not a fan of the SVD and Type 88 crosshairs, which is the main reason I don't use them.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard