Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6775|Dallas

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

HellHead wrote:

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

BF2 is NOT war. It's a game. Please refrain from comments like this... I won't go into it...
I lost two friends in the "sandbox", so I know what you mean. Changing my quote then into :

"War Games are not fair - get used to it"
Thanks man, good to see some decent people do exist on these forums.
WAR IS NOT FAIR.  GET USED TO IT.

Problem?
mauirixxx
+1|6687|Kihei, Maui (hawaii yo!)
As soon as I run out of bullets in a fire fight (yes I adhere to the spray and pray philosophy) I chuck a grenade, though were depends on the situtation ... if the enemy is rushing me I just throw it at my feet and run ... 9 times out of 10 you'll get the grenade kill after they've owned you.

On 64 player Strike servers I *love* being a medic the first few minutes, if only to revive the massive amounts of fallen 'mates courtesy of the grenade shower. Once the 'nades stop, then I'll switch to a more effective role (spec ops, AT, or engi).
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6708
I like outflanking ppl at the hotel when and heading from behind and lobbing 3 nades when 7 ppl are huddled together
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6710|NCFSU2

Cougar wrote:

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

HellHead wrote:

I lost two friends in the "sandbox", so I know what you mean. Changing my quote then into :

"War Games are not fair - get used to it"
Thanks man, good to see some decent people do exist on these forums.
WAR IS NOT FAIR.  GET USED TO IT.

Problem?
I know REAL war isn't fair. But a game doesn't have to cater to assholes. Problem? Yes, an Air Force dropout trying to act tough.

Now come more flames! Bah.
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6710|NCFSU2
God dammit Cougar.. sorry man. It's been a shitty 2 weeks. I've just gotten confirmation on PTS... Shit. Keep on keepin' on man.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6775|Dallas
????????????????
SunTzu
Playdough! Nope C4...
+6|6733|Toronto, ON, CAN
He forgot to put the cover letter on his TPS report.... You'll find him in the clocktower, with a high caliber rifle, giggling "Headshot" in a few days.
PRiMACORD
+190|6636|Home of the Escalade Herds
I agree with the op, it's gay as shit. I had a nade battle on that china wall euro map and i mean nade. Everyone was spamming grenades everywhere and rearming with support. It was dumb as shit.
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6772
A phrase comes to mind:

"All's fair in love and war."

If you can't handle the fact that tactics change with updates to the game, then don't play.  What do you hope to gain by crying about it here?
jmarkham
+3|6651|USA
Forget the nades.  I'm so sick of these gun whores.  Who do they think they are using weapons that are part of their kit?  Especially those snipers.  How dare they shoot me with their sniper rifle?

Seriously though, I actually had a player chew me out because I killed him twice with a shotgun.  Apparently I didn't have enough skill to kill him with a real weapon.  I didn't have enough time to switch to my knife, pistol, or nades, so I used the primary weapon that was given to a rookie engineer like myself and somehow I'm in the wrong.  By the way, he or she was using the M4, not his knife, so it's not like I was being dishonorable.

Personally, I haven't noticed any nade, claymore, or pkm abuses that everyone complains about.  Except for the incident above, I've been pretty happy with the servers that I play on.
SunTzu
Playdough! Nope C4...
+6|6733|Toronto, ON, CAN

jmarkham wrote:

Forget the nades.  I'm so sick of these gun whores.  Who do they think they are using weapons that are part of their kit?  Especially those snipers.  How dare they shoot me with their sniper rifle?

Seriously though, I actually had a player chew me out because I killed him twice with a shotgun.  Apparently I didn't have enough skill to kill him with a real weapon.  I didn't have enough time to switch to my knife, pistol, or nades, so I used the primary weapon that was given to a rookie engineer like myself and somehow I'm in the wrong.  By the way, he or she was using the M4, not his knife, so it's not like I was being dishonorable.

Personally, I haven't noticed any nade, claymore, or pkm abuses that everyone complains about.  Except for the incident above, I've been pretty happy with the servers that I play on.
This post (not the whole topic) should be stickey'd. I agree with 95% of it!

The dishonorable part about knife fighting was a little funny.... ("Who brings a _____ to a _____ fight anyway" came to mind). 

I do like the idea of Bushido in a game, but some nurf herder on your team will come along and M95 you to take the chopper  YES I MEAN YOU PRiMACORD!

I was on a server the other day, and I had the no rank / unlock bug happen.... I figured I would keep playing anyway, and had a guy pissed that I was hacking, because no private could be that good! ROTFL
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6676
Saying grenades are not a primary weapon, that can be used for ANYTHING for a big exmaple Claymores -  Hundreads of snipers now that never used the kit before just running into heavy battle and throwing a claymore.  Same with what USED to be C4 yet it cannot be accomplished anymore. Get on with it, theres noobs who want easy kills that's all.  You would own them with bullets, they dont want that take it as a compliment
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6772

SunTzu wrote:

jmarkham wrote:

This post (not the whole topic) should be stickey'd. I agree with 95% of it!

The dishonorable part about knife fighting was a little funny.... ("Who brings a _____ to a _____ fight anyway" came to mind). 

I do like the idea of Bushido in a game, but some nurf herder on your team will come along and M95 you to take the chopper  YES I MEAN YOU PRiMACORD!

I was on a server the other day, and I had the no rank / unlock bug happen.... I figured I would keep playing anyway, and had a guy pissed that I was hacking, because no private could be that good! ROTFL
LOL I love people who call hacks because a private is owning.  Nobody ever thinks "Maybe some vet made a second account?" or in your case "Maybe he's bugged?"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard