\o/ AfterMath
+0|6661
How do you add people to your victim list? I am assuming having them on your enemies list means they were owning you like a cheap 2 dollar hooker!
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6781|Singapore

Not even then. And some of the counts i.e. (2) are ridiculous. I have no idea how this system works, this has been tossed back and forth in the forums for ages, and I still don't have a concrete idea how it works
strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6612|the side hatch
i think it's pretty straight forward but broken...

if a guy kills me more than he has ever killed anyone else in a round i become his "favorite victim", this means he will be listed on my "more enemies" list

if i am killed by a guy in a round more than i have ever been killed by someone before he becomes my "worst enemy", this means that i will be listed on his "more victims" list

your "favorite victim" and your "worst enemy" are the people that you killed the most or were killed by the most in a single round

your "more victims" and your "more enemies" lists are other people who were killed by you more than they had ever been killed before or killed you more than they had ever killed anyone else before in a single round

but it seems to be broken and our 'favorite victim and 'worst enemy' seem to be stuck and not updating, although the 'more victims' and 'more enemies' are updating
Impaqt
+37|6630|Chicago, Il
Yeah, I have a "More Enemys" or 2 that have killed me more than my WOrst enemy right now....  QUite strange.
strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6612|the side hatch
yeah...like your stats... "IMShark2U" should have become your "worst enemy" since he has killed you more than anyone else but our "favorite victim" and "worst enemy" seem to get locked in after a while which is why i think so many people get confused about it
rindfisch
+0|6612
i have now around 300h playtime but i never had any entry in my More victims/enemys list....since i have over 10 000 kills i cant really believe its updating correct.....
\o/ AfterMath
+0|6661

rindfisch wrote:

i have now around 300h playtime but i never had any entry in my More victims/enemys list....since i have over 10 000 kills i cant really believe its updating correct.....
LOL I would hate to see what happens if it all of a sudden updates too yikes!
ssonrats
+221|6637
I spawncamped this guy on wake at the arty island and managed to kill him about 5 or 6 times in a row but he didn't even get added.....
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6726|cairns australia
yes its weird.played a round with not many people in it.killed one guy 12 times and another guy 10 times and the guy who i killed the most didnt appear in the victims list but the other guy did.
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6812|Belgium

It all depends on the victim...

Your victim list is the list of people who have you as worst enemy (click on them). So if you kill a guy 90 times IAR but he was previously killed by another 100 times IAR, he's not going on your list.
On the other hand, if you kill someone 3 times IAR and he wasn't killed before, he goes on your list.

Got it?

Cheers;
R

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard