PV-Provo
+-1|6704|'Nam, England
Who the hell is Chuck Pitman?
JaggedPanther
+61|6507

eagles1106 wrote:

Just to some who look down upon every American, and ive seen some on these forums...

Personally,  I don't agree with things the United States Government and Military has done, but because these things have occurred, does that mean any old ordinary American like the ones who were in the World Trade Centers, or the ones who were riding the planes, even the fucking children(there were children on those flights), deserve to be sitting in graves right now?  No.  They say America as a WHOLE is at fault for decisions made by people who dont even make up 5 percent of the fucking population.  But no, women, children, innocent people riding those planes must suffer, when some of them (like the children) dont even know what is going on in the world.  Im just saying this because it pisses the hell out of me.  The soldiers as well, may not agree with the cause for being in places like Iraq and Afghanistan, but yet, they are looked upon the same way.  They just do their fucking job.  Yes, I know some like ones who were abusive are asshats, but not every damn soldier in the United States Military services thinks the same or acts the same.  So next time you look down upon any American, this fucking thought should pop up in your head.  Is it possible that they dont think the way I want them to think or I think they think???
I wholeheartedly agree, but are you sure you aren't seeing 'Bush is stupid' more than ' all americans should die'?
I don't. Some ppl just believe Bush is the greatest thing to happen to the U.S.; Others like me don't and believe he is a fucking retard who decides who is bombed for oil/market profits next. A recent estimate says nearly 600,000 iraqies died as a result of the invastion. I hope you don't place an american life more than 100's people from another countries lives because some here do.

Last edited by JaggedPanther (2006-10-20 19:02:58)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6684|USA

Spearhead wrote:

Marconius wrote:

I'm sorry that the US stepped into the Middle East in the early 60s in order to gain control of resources.

I'm sorry that the US spent $30 billion training the same enemies that we are fighting now.

I'm sorry that 51% of americans don't understand Cause and Consequence, especially in the long run.

I'm sorry that too many Americans confuse Nationalism with Patriotism.

I'm sorry that "The American Way or the Highway" is the sentiment being spread around the world currently.

I'm sorry that so many Americans are putting their blind support into the same people who wrote and are currently enforcing the PNAC.
Well, I am sorry, if we went to the ME for oil, that we didn't STEAL IT, after WW2 when we were already there, and again in 1991 at the start of the current war.

I'm sorry, that you don't understand that the money spent 30 YEARS AGO, was to help these people defend against an invading SOVIET army. Japan and Germany were our enemy 60 years ago. I am sorry you fail to understand times and the world changes.

I'm sorry you don't understand that the CONSEQUENCES of terror in our country and the throughout the world is the CAUSE for war in the ME, (where the terrorist reside). I am equally sorry that you don't understand the CAUSE of the war in IRAQ was the CONSEQUENCES of 10 years of violations of the UN sanctioned peace treaty that Iraq agreed to. I am further sorry that the US had to lead the charge in ENFORCING the UN's own resolutions.

I am sorry that people like you think that Patriotism is a four letter word and is something that someone should be ashamed of. I also am sorry that you think someone who shows Patriotism when you disagree with them you label them as a blind NATIONALIST, instead of someone who simply loves and supports the ideals in which his country was founded.

I am sorry that you fail to realize that America is the most generous country in world history, examples of the aid we give throughout the world is endless. We even help our enemies when they are struck by natural disasters. I am also sorry that, for all the good America does, YOU and people like you, can only find fault.

I am sorry that you think supporting defending our country means we are blind sheep following those in charge, I am sorry you fail to realize that PEOPLE can decide for themselves, and that they don't agree that your unrealistic Peter Pan, Never-land world, doesn't and will never exist.

Most of all, I am sorry people like you get to spout off about how much you hate everything America is and does, yet do nothing to defend your right to free speech and press. You let those you criticize do THAT for you.

Last edited by lowing (2006-10-21 14:25:59)

ThomasMorgan wrote:

stfu.

ntrnt = srs bsns
For realz show some rispekt for the Interweb tube McDouchenugget
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6684|USA

lowing wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Marconius wrote:

I'm sorry that the US stepped into the Middle East in the early 60s in order to gain control of resources.

I'm sorry that the US spent $30 billion training the same enemies that we are fighting now.

I'm sorry that 51% of americans don't understand Cause and Consequence, especially in the long run.

I'm sorry that "The American Way or the Highway" is the sentiment being spread around the world currently.

I'm sorry that so many Americans are putting their blind support into the same people who wrote and are currently enforcing the PNAC.
Well, I am sorry, if we went to the ME for oil, that we didn't STEAL IT, after WW2 when we were already there, and again in 1991 at the start of the current war.

I'm sorry, that you don't understand that the money spent 30 YEARS AGO, was to help these people defend against an invading SOVIET army. Japan and Germany were our enemy 60 years ago. I am sorry you fail to understand times and the world changes.

I'm sorry you don't understand that the CONSEQUENCES of terror in our country and the throughout the world is the CAUSE for war in the ME, (where the terrorist reside). I am equally sorry that you don't understand the CAUSE of the war in IRAQ was the CONSEQUENCES of 10 years of violations of the UN sanctioned peace treaty that Iraq agreed to. I am further sorry that the US had to lead the charge in ENFORCING the UN's own resolutions.

I am sorry that people like you think that Patriotism is a four letter word and is something that someone should be ashamed of. I also am sorry that you think someone who shows Patriotism when you disagree with them you label them as a blind NATIONALIST, instead of someone who simply loves and supports the ideals in which his country was founded.

I am sorry that you fail to realize that America is the most generous country in world history, examples of the aid we give throughout the world is endless. We even help our enemies when they are struck by natural disasters. I am also sorry that, for all the good America does, YOU and people like you, can only find fault.

I am sorry that you think supporting defending our country means we are blind sheep following those in charge, I am sorry you fail to realize that PEOPLE can decide for themselves, and when they don't agree with your unrealistic Peter Pan, Never-land world, doesn't and will never exist.

Most of all, I am sorry people like you get to spout off about how much you hate everything America is and does, yet do nothing to defend your right to free speech and press. You let those you criticize do THAT for you.
Gee, I hate being the buzz kill.
Phantom2828
+51|6561|Land of the free

lowing wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Marconius wrote:

I am sorry that you think supporting defending our country means we are blind sheep following those in charge, I am sorry you fail to realize that PEOPLE can decide for themselves, and when they don't agree with your unrealistic Peter Pan, Never-land world, doesn't and will never exist.

QFT! Wow that was one of the best posts I have EVER seen on here. Congrats lowing
+1 for you
I realy don't understand why people call you neo con and whatnot you realy aren't.

Last edited by Phantom2828 (2006-10-21 14:34:48)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6684|USA

Phantom2828 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

QFT! Wow that was one of the best posts I have EVER seen on here. Congrats lowing
+1 for you
I realy don't understand why people call you neo con and whatnot you realy aren't.
Ohhhhhh, I have been called a lot worse than that on here. Usually, right before they abandon a thread, much like they did here. ............Right Marconius??
GATOR591957
+84|6660
The letter is false.  Close this thread!.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6769|Salt Lake City

lowing wrote:

Phantom2828 wrote:

lowing wrote:

+1 for you
Ohhhhhh, I have been called a lot worse than that on here. Usually, right before they abandon a thread, much like they did here. ............Right Marconius??
I don't buy into your defiance of UN resolutions bit dude.  Israel has been doing it for longer than that, yet we continue to supply them with money, weapons, and unilateral backing.  Yet you still seem to think that invading Iraq to remove a two-bit dictator we helped put in power, along with a supply of weapons to fight Iran, is justifiable?  Sorry, but at this point, even our military leaders have said our actions have created more militants than it has abated...not to mention that we now have 600,000 dead Iraqis.

Last edited by Agent_Dung_Bomb (2006-10-24 10:52:53)

Chou
+737|6824
The best human being of any nationality is the one who lives in his/her own country and not to be pointing fingers at others because they have no or little knowledge of it anyway.

Immigration is for the weak when they move to another country and bash its standards and moral code for what it is because is it not what they believe in.

If you're a hardcore Muslim and you must hate everything that isn't Muslim: Do Not Move To The Western World, stay away from what you despise, don't be a part of it.

If you can do the above, respect added but don't mix with a world that doesn't belong to your heart and fight a war against it.

That'll be all, on or off topic.
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6455|San Antonio, TX
Fine... I say the US should pull all it's military and resources back into it's borders and let the rest of the world do itself in.  We'll just take care of our own from now on.  The rest of you can depend on the UN (which since we are no longer going to support it needs to move), NATO and the rest of these organizations that depend on the US to be the police force for the world.  It's pretty pathetic that we get smeared because we have the balls to do what most of the world knows is the right thing to do.  Don't bother calling, don't bother writing and definitely don't come by... America = AFK.  Good luck!
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6684|USA

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

lowing wrote:

Phantom2828 wrote:

+1 for you
I don't buy into your defiance of UN resolutions bit dude.  Israel has been doing it for longer than that, yet we continue to supply them with money, weapons, and unilateral backing.  Yet you still seem to think that invading Iraq to remove a two-bit dictator we helped put in power, along with a supply of weapons to fight Iran, is justifiable?  Sorry, but at this point, even our military leaders have said our actions have created more militants than it has abated...not to mention that we now have 600,000 dead Iraqis.
The majority of the UN is completely anti-Israel. THey do not treat Israel fairly in any sense of the word. The UN imposes unreasonable resolutions against Israel then sits back and screams that Israel is breaking resolutions. I looked, I defy you to find me any articles that show the UN is NOT biased against Israel. Cuz I can show you articles that show it is.

Under Sadaam and Usay and Qusay, you woulda had 600, 000 dead Iraqis anyway......How many of those dead Iraqis were killed by other Iraqis? Don't blame the US for shit those idiots do to themselves.

I said a lot more in my previous post........Any other points that you don't agree with??

Last edited by lowing (2006-10-24 14:52:09)

Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6769|Salt Lake City

lowing wrote:

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

lowing wrote:

The majority of the UN is completely anti-Israel. THey do not treat Israel fairly in any sense of the word. The UN imposes unreasonable resolutions against Israel then sits back and screams that Israel is breaking resolutions. I looked, I defy you to find me any articles that show the UN is NOT biased against Israel. Cuz I can show you articles that show it is.

Under Sadaam and Usay and Qusay, you woulda had 600, 000 dead Iraqis anyway......How many of those dead Iraqis were killed by other Iraqis? Don't blame the US for shit those idiots do to themselves.

I said a lot more in my previous post........Any other points that you don't agree with??
Sure, point me to some web sites that are not already pro-Israel biased regarding how biased the UN is against Israel; I find that funny since the existence of Israel came at the hands of the UN.  Also, as much as Israel and the US are part of the UN, we simply can't give the UN the finger against resolutions we don't agree with, and ignore them while we continue unfettered support for Israel.  There are also a number of UN sanctions against other countries led by warlords/dictators that have continually defied the UN, while commiting genocide, to which we have done next to nothing.  Sure maybe throw some money at the problem, but putting a bandaid on a gaping wound will not resolve the problem.

As for your other points, anything else I disagree with is only minor and not worth discussing.

Oh, and just so you know, if I don't respond immediately to anything you post after this point, it is only because I am going home for the day.  I will be back tomorrow, so don't think I've left the thread because of anything you may post.

Last edited by Agent_Dung_Bomb (2006-10-24 15:06:07)

jonsimon
+224|6528

lowing wrote:

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

lowing wrote:

Maybe Israel gets yelled at because it breaks a lot of rules? You sound like a preschooler being sent to his room, "ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR!".
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6654|London, England
What the hell? Of course they aren't going to apologise for the beheadings, the World Trade Center, the other random shit they do. They are terrorists! Scum! Lowest of the low!

Why should the U.S apologise? They aren't terrorists, that's why! They should be proud of that!

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2006-10-24 15:20:09)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6684|USA

jonsimon wrote:

lowing wrote:

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Maybe Israel gets yelled at because it breaks a lot of rules? You sound like a preschooler being sent to his room, "ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR!".
NO Jonsimon, I am not screaming "its not fair its not fair". I am saying the UN is biased against Israel, there is plenty of evidence to support it. there is NONE, to refute it.
arabeater
Do you have any idea how fooking busy I am?
+49|6714|Colorado Springs, CO

silo1180 wrote:

Fine... I say the US should pull all it's military and resources back into it's borders and let the rest of the world do itself in.  We'll just take care of our own from now on.  The rest of you can depend on the UN (which since we are no longer going to support it needs to move), NATO and the rest of these organizations that depend on the US to be the police force for the world.  It's pretty pathetic that we get smeared because we have the balls to do what most of the world knows is the right thing to do.  Don't bother calling, don't bother writing and definitely don't come by... America = AFK.  Good luck!
I agree mostly. I think we should become neutral again. The only true allies we have anymore are the UK, Canada and the Aussies. Fuck the UN and NATO. Theyre a joke. Where are they in Dharfur? All of Europe complains about the US not being in Dharfur, but at the same time they arent there either. Hipocrits? I think so. Disband the UN and NATO. Fuck Europe except for the UK. If you need the US for anything please leave your name, number and problem and we will call you back when we actually give a shit. But thats just my opinion.
jonsimon
+224|6528

lowing wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

lowing wrote:

NO Jonsimon, I am not screaming "its not fair its not fair". I am saying the UN is biased against Israel, there is plenty of evidence to support it. there is NONE, to refute it.
Okay, provide evidence that the majority of countries in the UN have conflicts of interests that bias them against Israel's success. A list of resolutions against Israel, or statements of Israel's wrong doings will not provide such evidence, as it does not prove a conflict of interests.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6684|USA

jonsimon wrote:

lowing wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

Okay, provide evidence that the majority of countries in the UN have conflicts of interests that bias them against Israel's success. A list of resolutions against Israel, or statements of Israel's wrong doings will not provide such evidence, as it does not prove a conflict of interests.
http://christianactionforisrael.org/un/trouble.html

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso … el_un.html

http://www.jcpa.org/phas/phas-040-neuer.htm

http://www.meforum.org/article/1024

http://christianactionforisrael.org/un/unisrael.html

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=OD … RiZDNkYWM=

http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_faq_pa … l_bias.php

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ideas_o … 9293c.html

Now, your turn, show me articles that prove a PRO-Israel, UN.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6588
I think jonsimon should have specified that the sources should be respectable and unbiased. Oh well.
arabeater
Do you have any idea how fooking busy I am?
+49|6714|Colorado Springs, CO

CameronPoe wrote:

I think jonsimon should have specified that the sources should be respectable and unbiased. Oh well.
Please list a source that is not biased. You cant because to a certain degree all news agencies are biased.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6684|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

Well hell Cam, I will let you list me a source that is biased toward the notion the UN is fair to Israel in its dealings.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6588

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Well hell Cam, I will let you list me a source that is biased toward the notion the UN is fair to Israel in its dealings.
Lowing - the UN is a forum where each constituent member airs their view on particular topics. It isn't a person you know. The UN by definition CANNOT be biased. It's members can be but NOT the institution itself....
FunknNasty
+1|6477
``Somehow American leadership managed to create a more dangerous world.'' ....``Somehow the most reasonable, trusted and respected country in the world has become one of the most irrational, belligerent, feared and distrusted countries in the world.''

``Somehow American leadership, whose only credit is lying to its people and illegally invading a nation, has been allowed to steal the courage, virtue and honor of its soldiers on the ground.''

``Somehow back at home, support for the soldiers meant having a 5-year-old kindergartner scribble a picture with crayons and send it overseas or slapping stickers on cars or lobbying Congress for an extra pad in a helmet.''

-Kevin Tilman

Source: http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/special_packages/iraq/15836345.htm

Jail Bush!!!!!
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6684|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Lowing - the UN is a forum where each constituent member airs their view on particular topics. It isn't a person you know. The UN by definition CANNOT be biased. It's members can be but NOT the institution itself....
ok then, surely you can then, show me voting history of the UN MEMBERS that collectively prove fairness to Israel.

You know what I am asking for Cam, your splitting hairs tells me you failed to find a single, BIASED OR UNBIASED article that shows fair treatment to Israel.

By the way, that was a pretty weak response to my request.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard