SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6785|Perth, Western Australia
Its a long story but here goes....

When i first started the game i went spec ops, and just one time through out my rise to l.cpl i spawn camped, and didn't get many points from it.

Anyway, when i got my unlock i was swayed towards the medic gun, the L85A1, because it lookeds poweful. Im shamed to admit that i was one of those guys who unlocked the medic gun for kills, but after a while i fully embraced my role as a medic, getting more heals and revives a round than kills.

Moving on, a few weeks ago I was playing on my favourite map, Dragon Valley, and spawned at the temple checkpoint, to see the guy spawned across from me take on in the head and fall over. I crawled over, after hitting prone, and healed him, and he went on his merry way. After a while every sniper on my team spawned at that base, and tried to get the scalp of those 5 elusive spawn camper (it turned out that there were 5 after the commander uaved them). These snipers seemed to have no sembleance of staying alive, and just stood up and looked for the spawn campers, and got shot over and pover and over and over.

Anyway to sum up finished round with 75 points, a high for me on that map.

have u guys ever had any positive experiances with spawn campers or other general cheaters??
bgthigfist
+0|6804
If there is a spawn where I get shot as soon as I spawn in, I stop spawning in there.  I'll even look to join another squad if there are no other flags open.  As a last resort, I'll spawn as assault (body armor) and take off running as soon as I spawn in.  I like that you had the commander spot the spawn campers for you (good team work).  Maybe he should have dropped arty on them.  Teach them to sit still and camp when theres a war on...
Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6785
Positive? Definitly.  The other day I was on a 32 Dragon Valley server, and for some reason, the PLA team thought it would be hilarious to send about 6 of there men to camp our uncap base at the start of the map.  It wasnt funny because everytime we spawned they gunned us down.  2 lives later, 2 rifle, 1 c4 and 1 knife kill they were evicted from the base.  Luckily the tank had just spawned so I took it to get a little retribution.  All of the people were waiting on the small island up the hill, and one exploiting the fact the trees around the base covered the APC he was in completely.  Even with my draw distance on full I could see him until I traced the fire.  In the end I just stayed on the opposite side of the river covering my team as they went across to get the base back.  106 points to me, campers 0 (well, actually they had about 45 )
pdanrichey
+5|6806
I experienced some d-bags that were TKing.  They joined my squad, only to spawn on me and kill me and everyone else in the squad.  Even though I kept kicking them out, we could not get a kick vote to go through because one, the other team thought it was funny and they were winning as a result, and two, there were 3 of them in the map playing with maybe 16 other guys...we could not get the numbers to kick them.  I FREAKING HATE those kinds of people!  Here is 2 of them...obviously stat padders and team killers. 
Optimizer & BakAlak.
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6846|Australia
lol meh spawn the uncapable flag just makes it easier to get the rest stupid spawn campers..

i like being commander and finding someone who wants to listen to u. helped a guy get 5 knife kills while i was commander he walked up behind em all and well they were dumb and didnt realise their friends were being knifed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard