OSUkid25
+0|6641
I was playing the other night and i saw a claymore from the enemy so i avoided it.  My friend however didn't and he got blown up, fortunately i was a medic and revived him.  This gave me the brilliant idea of how to clear claymores... so would it be stat padding to send a squad member before the claymores and revive him/her or would it be strategy since there is no way to clear them w/o letting them Time out?
strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6620|the side hatch
not padding, in fact the only way to clear mines in a lot of areas
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
not padding. legiment gameplay, well kinda evil letting ur teammates become a minesweeper lol.

but is the vodnik water repair considererd padding? i think so since its against EULA to tamper w/ scoring system
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
bingobones
+6|6725|London, UK
thats not stat padding
OSUkid25
+0|6641
whats the vodnik water repair?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
Seeing as that is virtually the only way to clear claymores it doesn't matter. Personally i think it isn't padding but it's DICE/EA/Whatevers fault for making them claymores indestructable.
PunkX
stoned
+198|6623|Canada
Rofl, when i see one i usually send noobs first, then res them if im a medic, loool.

Funnier when you throw a claymore at the corner of a small building, then start running around it so that someone follows you then BOOM! heheh
noobmurderer
Banned
+1|6624
is it statpadding to keep a noob commander from dropping arty on his own team by tking and reviving him? he is hindering the team which is against the roe
LG-MindBullets
+10|6721|Kirkland, WA
Well because Dice made it impossible to get rid of claymores with grenades now (which is stupid BTW) I think it's really the only way to clear them. I do it all the time when I play medic. Just let someone go first to detonate then rivive them afterward and they don't get a death counted against them. This strategy also works with C4, but with C4 you have to make sure you kill the Spec Ops guy before you revive your teammate.
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6704|Central Valley,California

noobmurderer wrote:

is it statpadding to keep a noob commander from dropping arty on his own team by tking and reviving him? he is hindering the team which is against the roe
No don't do that....
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6767|Tenn
ive sent guys in my squad on rogue missions to "Find" the claymores. ive had em find 3 in one sweep. "Go, Go, GO!" "BOOM" "zzzt" "BOOM" "zzzt". nothin is funnier imo than not being able to tell the teammate in time there is a claymore there. HEY WATCH OUT FOR THE . o nevermind u found it
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6700

noobmurderer wrote:

Im going to have to say that you should refrain from doing anything that you think is a good idea. In fact, it's probably a good idea if you didn't play battlefield 2 at all.
SunTzu
Playdough! Nope C4...
+6|6722|Toronto, ON, CAN
I love this post. I can't help thinking this is the new minesweeper!
https://img359.imageshack.us/img359/8562/napoleon0ap.jpg
"Private Napoleon: go rush into that building!"
lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard