Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6593|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
ok ok i will be looking old on this one but...I would love to own some @$$ with a walther p38...however is spelled... World War II own ya!
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6647|USA
i would like a choice especially on kits with silencers (spec ops)...sometimes i just gotta make some noise
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6709|NAS Jacksonville, Florida

Roger Lesboules wrote:

ok ok i will be looking old on this one but...I would love to own some @$$ with a walther p38...however is spelled... World War II own ya!
I agree with this person here! Except I'd like it as a combo with the Walther P38 or the Luger.
kmk-1605
+5|6628
Desert Eagle..because it would do some nice damage at close range
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6613|Seattle

H&K P7

Google it. You'll want 1

Edit: I first posted P13 which is actually the "Post/Pre-Ban" model which holds 13 rounds

https://xs100.xs.to/xs100/06185/p7m13blue.jpg

Last edited by King_County_Downy (2006-05-05 11:40:22)

Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6594|Florida

Yeticus Rex wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

Its pikachu you nub.
That's a 42 year old "nub" that really doesn't give a rat's ass about the spelling of some electric rat that shoots lightning out of his arse.  I give credit to my kids that I even know half of it.....but thanks for the lesson anyways.
lmao .....that gave me a good laugh.  I thought it was quite humorous he corrected you on the spelling of "some electric rat that shoots lightning out his arse"

I would probably take a Glock 23 .40 cal.....maybe it will take more than 5 shots to kill with
Pfc. Leemus
Ownerer via the strategic use of bullets
+20|6624|N.S.W, Australia
An old school revolver.
Mantis701
+6|6583|PA, USA
Deagle!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard