$kelet0r
+16|6683
gay tanks are fabulous!
SunTzu
Playdough! Nope C4...
+6|6724|Toronto, ON, CAN

pdanrichey wrote:

Tanks are gay
So give back the 43 hours of your life you spent in them.
tczblood
+2|6637|UK
only 57 tanks , i loved the laser tanks(apc's) on red alert, where the beams all joined up.. take 30 of them 2 1 base sit back and watch them waste everything
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6666

pdanrichey wrote:

Tanks are gay
Pdanrichey,

Can you explain this for me
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/801636 … &s=x10

Sorry I was just viewing your profile and got a strong whiff of stat padding :S

Last edited by Picouz/VoiD (2006-03-23 00:29:48)

TheBigXerox
+5|6616|United States of America

Spearhead wrote:

hosebeast01 wrote:

this is how i have been trying to get people to play on smoke and taraba. for some reason people seem more interested in being shot up by two enemy tanks rather than a rolling convoy of death and destruction. its really quite sad that people wont team up even when its in their best interests.
I'm with you --

last night I tried doing this, and I was literally yelling into my mic, it seemed to me that none of my squadmates even knew english.  I would say 'follow me!!!' and they'd turn around and head towards the enemy uncappable bases..... I just ended up quitting after 15 minutes
You guys have the right mentality when looking at Euro Force! Open desert armor battles all the way! Cant wait till those open FREEWAY armor battles of the Armored Fury booster later in the month!
numbnuts
+2|6615

Picouz/VoiD wrote:

pdanrichey wrote:

Tanks are gay
Pdanrichey,

If anything crystalizes the essence of being gay, its stat padding. nice presentation btw
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6666

numbnuts wrote:

Picouz/VoiD wrote:

pdanrichey wrote:

Tanks are gay
Pdanrichey,

If anything crystalizes the essence of being gay, its stat padding. nice presentation btw
Why thank you

And your sentance is going on my sig, because it's fucking class

Last edited by Picouz/VoiD (2006-03-23 07:52:47)

stach
+0|6611
tanks would be better if helos were able to destroy them, and if helos were stronger..... and if AA didnt exist.......
i think there is not too much of them, except in "operation smoke screen". i just hate the one in karkand.
SunTzu
Playdough! Nope C4...
+6|6724|Toronto, ON, CAN
Stach, have you hit a tank with the TV missile? It's a one shot kill. so if you have 7 TV missiles, 7 Tanks gone, before you need to reload.

That's why they had the AA running around, was to stop the Heli's.
No_Smoking
all your base are belong to us
+35|6698|Sacramento
Too many? nah, let me at'em.
dshak
+4|6814
looking at that picture... I have to say I would find doing that INCREDIBLY lame, but to each his own... my favorite thing to do in the game is torment jet whores in their own base with either an M95 or C4 and I'm sure the jet whores find that lame.... the whole "9 tanks, all of them engineers, parked next to one another" thing seems like an exploit to me though. I find it ridiculous anyway that somehow being parked next to a vehicle with an engineer magically fixes your own. Make the wrench monkey get out and actually fix the damage for crying out loud.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6674|Colorado
I've seen remarks about 3 different rts games in here, starcraft, red alert & command & conquer.

Nothing was as scary as 100 flash tanks driving in your base & the commander had no power , Total Annihilation ruled all those sorry games & every rts since cannot compare.

I was surprised to see so many tanks with armored fury coming soon , owell you play the maps or you dont.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6732|Uhh... erm...

tczblood wrote:

only 57 tanks , i loved the laser tanks(apc's) on red alert, where the beams all joined up.. take 30 of them 2 1 base sit back and watch them waste everything
Ahh, the prism tanks. I could always build nine of those and destroy the enemy base with 'em. 2 would die, 7 would end up elite. Wouldn't everyone just love a BF: Red Alert?
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD
Is that normal for the maps or is it a glitch?
SunTzu
Playdough! Nope C4...
+6|6724|Toronto, ON, CAN

Tetrino wrote:

Wouldn't everyone just love a BF: Red Alert?
Actually, Yes. Now that Westwood and Dice are both full EA franchises, why can't they work together... That would make up for the POS : Renegades that came out of Westwood.

Failing that, someone in the modding community needs the hint dropped... Off to planetbattlefield I go!
the_B3
BF2s EU 2142 Server Adore
+69|6643|The Netherlands
Nice picture, reminds me of the good ol' desert combat time at dustbowl..
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6711|austria

stach wrote:

tanks would be better if helos were able to destroy them, and if helos were stronger..... and if AA didnt exist.......
i think there is not too much of them, except in "operation smoke screen". i just hate the one in karkand.
yeah helos are just there to make the sky more beautifull!
and the the nickname AH1-"tankkiller" is just a joke!!

ROFLMAOBIZZLEBOBBED!
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
sheggalism
+16|6743|France
Ahh, the prism tanks. I could always build nine of those and destroy the enemy base with 'em. 2 would die, 7 would end up elite. Wouldn't everyone just love a BF: Red Alert?
it already exists : http://www.apathbeyond.com/ yeah a bunch of mammouth (or apocalypse!!) tanks covered by the "iron curtain" invicibility and transported by the chronosphere !!!
numbnuts
+2|6615

SunTzu wrote:

pdanrichey wrote:

Tanks are gay
So give back the 43 hours of your life you spent in them.
precisely !! thats too funny. a player coming out of the closet, in two ways, both gay AND a tank whore lol
l=l-Oneill-l=l
+27|6838|Dundas, ONT, Canada

dshak wrote:

looking at that picture... I have to say I would find doing that INCREDIBLY lame, but to each his own... my favorite thing to do in the game is torment jet whores in their own base with either an M95 or C4 and I'm sure the jet whores find that lame.... the whole "9 tanks, all of them engineers, parked next to one another" thing seems like an exploit to me though. I find it ridiculous anyway that somehow being parked next to a vehicle with an engineer magically fixes your own. Make the wrench monkey get out and actually fix the damage for crying out loud.
and what you do is called SPAWCAMPING, witch is more lame than anthing in the game.

Back to the subject at hand. 10 out of 10, nice picture and nice strategy.
For any skiled Air pilot taking appart that convoy should not be a big problem though.

Last edited by l=l-Oneill-l=l (2006-03-26 10:30:19)

kingkong777
+-1|6670
now we need the tankhunter A-10 Thunderbolt
enough HEAT missiles and massive canoons to keep the tanks away

which will be coming in the mext booster back

shame we can't have a B-52 or Spectre Gunship
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645

kingkong777 wrote:

now we need the tankhunter A-10 Thunderbolt
enough HEAT missiles and massive canoons to keep the tanks away

which will be coming in the mext booster back

shame we can't have a B-52 or Spectre Gunship
I could see the AC-130 in BF2 but not the B-52
GPI-Phoenix
+0|6608

kilroy0097 wrote:

On Attack Chopper at max range. One smart pilot and one good TV Guided missle gunner.
One missle every 10 seconds about.
If they sit there 6 down in 1 minute.

I would love to see this if I was flying
Last time i was on taraba quarry?? i killed 5 tanks in a single bomb run....they just lined up for me...haha

[img]http://usera.imagecave.com/PhoenixProjects/BF2/Bullseye.jpg[/img]
CovertNinja4
+0|6613
I've never taken a liking to tanks, but that's just me.  I'm best in close quarters combat, so i'm gonna keep my distance from these maps. I do like the EF gun unlocks though.  Even though i think they should've made more.  i'll stick to my non-expansion maps. 

[url=http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page=stats&account==CovertNinja=][img]http://www.bf2player.com/sig/=CovertNinja=-982.png[/img][/url]
Ballistix5
+36|6776|Forster NSW
lol looks like a Screenshot from C&C Generals

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard