Zodiaccup
+42|6546
Cmon Cosmo, next time just "H.G.-Pennypecker" them.

And dont give a shit, you are COSMO.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6548|USA bitches!
Last time I went to TWG website, it didn't work. I see they got it back up. I wonder if I'm still banned. It's been like 2-3 months since I tried messing with them. Hmm....... Bigguns, here I come, faggot.
cAMARO
+1|6520
I did some checking and from what I understand the guy that owns the www.twg.m-e-tech.com site booted all of them out, So as far as i know bigguns is wearing the tags and he ain't supposed to be. the guy that owns the website is -=TWG=-LORD_GIZMO, So I don't know if he still hangs with them or not but i figure i would give you that bit of info.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6548|USA bitches!
Yeah, I checked their site again and Gizmo still has it up and running. I'm glad to hear that they got what they deserved. I'm going to report this all to theforum members so they can rejoice and then go fuck him up on his new server.

I'm actually going to keep my cool the entire time and not say anything. When/if he starts in about me soloing the chopper, or kicking their ass (hopefully I do kick their ass and put on a good show for you guys), I'll just say that I'm just playing, and I'll leave it at that. I can't fucking wait!!!
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6509|Daytona Beach, FL

destruktion_6143 wrote:

lol, that sux, but clans will always do that, my advice, dont bother /w clan servers
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6558

CosmoKramer wrote:

i was playing today, and i was in the lead by about 50 pts.  Almost the whole other team was TWG clan members.  I was playing, and they kicked me for teamkilling, even though i was playing a clean game.  After being kicked for one minute, i entered back into the game.  I asked them in the game why i was kicked before, and then it displayed on the top of the screen that they were BANNING me for teamkilling, again not true. 

Get in that clan server and give them their deserved shit, compliments of ArthurVandelay.

appreciate it,
Cosmo
I made a post about these douche bags when I first registered here on BF2S. They have a long history of kicking people who are pwning them.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard