Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS

chuyskywalker wrote:

Ok!

So, many things fixed.

#1) Queue system now ... dun dun dun! Re-queues! (This means you can, effectively, start using these pages as your regular stats page.)

#2) "pretty" urls are enabled, eg http://gibson.bf2s.com/player/43917103/ (Ending slash required, and only PID's accepted -- I know this is a change, but strings were REALLY problematic. Adapt.)

#3) Rank TTA fixed -- currently investigating some things to do with how it shows "progression"

#4) Award display made more like it used to be (check marks) -- also, I updated a whole slew of awards from the EA files.

#5) Uhm...checking SVN log.... actually, those were the big bugs.

Some issues brought up:

- CPH: going to be moved to an "achievement" page which will be dedicated to more "KPM/SPM" type statistics and expanded.

- Graphs: Already on a separate page -- a very sexy page that looks something like this. (please be forewarned, you are 90% guaranteed to see errors here, lots of new code.) All kinds of "graph lag" here, but it's ONLY graphs, so you know to expect it
Great graphs, although the gaps in the lines are a bit strange.

Nice work though.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6849|"Frisco"

Spark wrote:

Great graphs, although the gaps in the lines are a bit strange.
Actually, that's a feature now. The reason I put that in is because the graphs, previously, looked really odd when there were dates missing from it -- eg, the graph just magically "jumped" from a low value immediately to a high value. It looked really goofy. Now, since it's spread out over actual day values, you can get a better feel for how the line is mostly progressive, without the height spurts.
Schw3nk3r
+3|6631|Candy Land
I put my pid in the space at the top left but its still the same
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6721|Las Vegas
No lag on graphs for me.  VERY speedy.  Like anything new, this new format will take some getting used to but overall I think much more useful info.  The best stats site just got better in my opinion.  Thanks for bustin ass on this Chuy.
Boomer1120
Vagine Movie Thread Creator
+105|6744

Schw3nk3r wrote:

I put my pid in the space at the top left but its still the same
put it in the URL
BigDaga
+-1|6843
First, let me say thank you for the enormous amount of work you have put into this site...it has greatly increased my enjoyment for BF2.  Feedback:  (1)My time in theater equals more than my total time played...but it does that on old stats page too...Maybe some overlapping that I am not aware of.  (2)In awards section, there is progress bar under an expert badge that I have already received...I do not think I can have any further progress towards that badge.  I look forward to the new graphs.  Thank you.
reubenhelms1
+0|6735|Brisbane, Australia
Time in theatre will always more than total time played.
Each map has 2 theatres (i.e. two teams), regardless of which team you play on.

Considering all maps have only two teams, total theatre time, across all theatres should be double your total time.

Total time in a particular theatre will be total time played as that team, and total time played against that team.
Pagan[CyC]
DAO12 Whore
+1|6767
How about making the new stats page show a less misleading number for total kills?

Total Kills is usually less than the number of Vehicle Kills + Weapon Kills.  For most people it isn't even close.  The exception seems to be those who play commander a lot and have enough arty kills to bring it closer (or over). 

I do not see any reason why this happens.  With my own stats I've seen from one day to the next where I'll get more kills with a single weapon than I do "total kills".  It is the same in BFHQ so it isn't a BF2S issue, but it would be trivial to have the BF2S stats page show a corrected number. 

If Total Kills is kills_t and Total Vehicle Kills is kills_v and Total Weapon Kills is kills_w, then

if(kills_t < (kills_v + kills_w)) kills_t = kills_v + kills_w;

It wouldn't be an exact number, but it would be more realistic.  If there is a variable for arty kills then it could be taken into account as well and we'd have a very reasonable value for total kills.
SunTzu
Playdough! Nope C4...
+6|6724|Toronto, ON, CAN
I LOVE the Command graph! It really does tell me exactly how effective I was as a Commander, and when! I know when I am playing, that sometimes it "feels" better than others, but this shows the point jumps nicely.

Chuy, very nice work! Let me know if you need help with the regression analysis tables, or the fourier transforms to show where a person is the most effective (map vs kit / squad vs command vs lone wolf / armor vs flight vs infantry for examples).

In fact, I have an idea...
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6709|NL

SunTzu wrote:

ain't that a bit too late...
Spark
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
Huh?
This can't be right!
How can i go to 519% percent accuracy!?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6709|NL

Spark wrote:

Huh?
This can't be right!
How can i go to 519% percent accuracy!?
lol, no, to 5.19 %

ooohh...
Jeret03
+2|6633
looks great!
Jade456
+1|6666|Las Vegas
Very cool.  I would love to see the Euro forces and the other pack (when it finally comes out) listed.
slidero
Gold, silver, and bronze medals don't go over 255.
jnick
+22|6784
AWESOME work Chuy!

I just have a question on the graphs. I simply do NOT understand the whole "Rate" and "Change" additions.

I know there's a brief definition up top, but I'm not following it.

For instance, on "Kills" - My "Change" graph shows Points: 440 for Oct. 30. Does this mean that within the 24hrs of Oct. 30, I got 440 kills? Or would it only be 220 kills as each kill is worth 2 points?

Azr4eL
+0|6794|Italy
Awesome work! You deserve to win a Babelfish!!!!
CaspianD
+0|6602
Hey, great site.

I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I believe there is a bug in the new sort for accuracy on weapons. Was just browsing the new gibson system and it seems to be good for me except I noticed just this one thing.   If you take a look at the weapon section you should see it go  downward, starting with 10.76% and then once it hits 65% it goes to 7% and then 9%.     

[url=http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sortbug6nl.png][img]http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/56/sortbug6nl.th.png[/img][/url]

PS: Thanks for making a great stats site.

Caspian
Ranger0405
+3|6750|Cali, USA
Great site man , ya looks good .
RA
+0|6598
http://s10.bitefight.pl/c.php?uid=35370
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6711|Gütersloh, Germany

RA wrote:

Thief Game Link
Someone should ban you
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6808|Orlando, FL - Age 43
It doesn't seem to pick up all my favorite victims.
Spark
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
Still 518% accuracy...
~ Richard Feynman
dubbs
+105|6634|Lexington, KY
Nice Job Chuy.
SunTzu
Playdough! Nope C4...
+6|6724|Toronto, ON, CAN

Poncho wrote:

SunTzu wrote:

ain't that a bit too late...
lol... the idea was something I PM'd to Chuy directly, not for something I posted already.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard