Ridge12345
+0|6793
i hate the danm n00bs who stand infront of a plane so you kill them and thay punish you cus you got the plane befor them! i hate these people!
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6855|San Francisco

There there... do you feel better now?
Donnyboy
+1|6793
It's not as bad as the smacktards that see the arty ring on the map and decide they can take the flag at the same time, then punish you for the TK. I had like 5 of those n00bs do that to me at once. Had my first negative score in a looooooong time. The only thing I hate worse are bunny hopping n00b tubers.
pish180
+0|6801
... all so tru!
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6848|Missoula, MT

Donnyboy wrote:

It's not as bad as the smacktards that see the arty ring on the map and decide they can take the flag at the same time, then punish you for the TK. I had like 5 of those n00bs do that to me at once. Had my first negative score in a looooooong time. The only thing I hate worse are bunny hopping n00b tubers.
I'll push my luck with the arty sometimes if I'm on the verge of at least neutralizing the flag in a few seconds or so.  Most of the time arty doesn't hit exactly where the map indicates anyway.  You take your chances there I suppose.  But yeah, sometimes it does seem to attract people to it like moths to a bug zapper!  Then you get that smoke screen and roasted bug smell for a minute or so.  Hmmm. 
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6848|Cologne, Germany

we should open a rant subforum...
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6815|Lake Constanze, Germany

B.Schuss wrote:

we should open a rant subforum...
But lets name it: rant about every lil thing   

Greetz,
Agent
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6848|Missoula, MT
Got Rants?
3stitches
fajitalude
+0|6801|Radcliff, KY
I really hate the f*cking word "noob"! Yeah I might not have 15,000 points or 10,000 kills but I have been playing battlefield ever since BF1942 came out and every mod i could get my hands on.  Not every fricking person that makes a mistake in the game is a "noob"!
McCullough
+7|6845
I HATE n00bs that stand infront of planes!!! i HATE n00bs that runs into my arty fire! I HATE n00bs that walks right into my claymore! I HATE n00bs that never ever listen to the " Hey i need a ride"!  I HATE n00bs that uses the planes as suicideboms and rams helos/planes! Infact i HATE all the damn MORONS and SMACKTARDS that dont have the slightest clue what common sense is!!!!!
There i said it all, thank you for your time.

3stiches said: "Not every fricking person that makes a mistake in the game is a "noob"!"
That's so true. but people who does "mistakes" over and over again on purpose are "n00bs"

Last edited by McCullough (2005-09-29 12:43:44)

Donnyboy
+1|6793
Feel better McCullough?
McCullough
+7|6845
Yes thank you
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6854|Australia

3stitches wrote:

I really hate the f*cking word "noob"! Yeah I might not have 15,000 points or 10,000 kills but I have been playing battlefield ever since BF1942 came out and every mod i could get my hands on.  Not every fricking person that makes a mistake in the game is a "noob"!
aye whats going on here? remember to breathe, count to 10.
seems like someones called you a noob one to many times?
im sure this thread wasnt directed at anyone in particular, especially you if thats what you though.
and i dont mind you venting anger but settle down aye.

and well as stated in the thread they were getting pissed at "noobs" standing infront of jets? i fail to see how that could acidently happen

and well that doesnt make someone a noob that just makes em a damm idiot who needs a smack in the head...

doesnt noob stand for newbie?
Donnyboy
+1|6793
I think n00b did originally start as a shortening of the word noobie (or n00b1e in leet).  But then it seemed to change definition to include any anone who plays like a retard, whether on purpose or mistake. A person is ually called a noob when they habitualy and/or continualy make the same mistakes over and over and over (like constantly running into your own teams claymores, shooting your own team mates for a vehicle, etc.) It now connotates a certain level of ignorance and immaturity.

summarily, it's given birth to a couple of other related terms: Noobtard, smacktard, and f*cktard, used in this order depending on the players lack of skill or common sense (ie, look both ways before walking infront of your own tank, then punishing for the TK, or walking into the artillery that is CLEARLY displayed on your map).

Make a little more sense now?
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6854|Australia
*Scratches head* i guess so lol so basically i can call any idiot in a game a noob now not just the new people who run around like they r lost?
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6847|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
even smacktard has been strewn from its origin. smacktard was originally reserved for players who didn't necessarily hack, but did everything possible to intentionally piss off their team mates. as for noobs, i think original noob mistakes were mistakes that could only be made by players new to the game i.e. rushing the first base at the beginning of Karkand.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6793

[unrelated to topic...] bluehavoc, how'd you get the middle east ribbon
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6854|Australia

beeng wrote:

I know how to get it - you press the search button up the top there see it
then you type it in the little box.
and well chuy's very smart AI robot man with an IQ of 100000000 wont tell you how to get it..
cause it doesnt know...
its a smart dumb robot....
but he can read, and will tell you everywhere you can find post on this verry subject

if you still need help maybe agent orange will give you a picture
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food

Stoned_Smurfz wrote:

beeng wrote:

I know how to get it - you press the search button up the top there see it
then you type it in the little box.
and well chuy's very smart AI robot man with an IQ of 100000000 wont tell you how to get it..
cause it doesnt know...
its a smart dumb robot....
but he can read, and will tell you everywhere you can find post on this verry subject

if you still need help maybe agent orange will give you a picture
Actually, I won't get mad about this one since there has been so much debate about it, but please do remember to search first. I'm pretty sure I got it right when I went over 24 hours playing as MEC. So all that stuff about 250 hours and only in theater didn't seem to happen for me. Also, watch your stats because the others who had the same experience as me all had the same thing: no drumroll and appearance in round. It just shows up in your awards... don't ask. Hope this was helpful and for everyone else... just forget about these stupid time in theater ribbons. The subject has been exhausted.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6816|Marathon, Florida Keys
Lol i pissed off some guys cuz there was a UAV going and they wanted it in a area and i couldent so they wanted me to get kicked so they loaded up a blackhawk and hovored over the arty cannons, i dropped a supply box on top of them and it blew them up ^_^
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Lol i pissed off some guys cuz there was a UAV going and they wanted it in a area and i couldent so they wanted me to get kicked so they loaded up a blackhawk and hovored over the arty cannons, i dropped a supply box on top of them and it blew them up ^_^
now that's freakin cool... was it still a TK?
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6815|Lake Constanze, Germany
Now, i finally found out what they are having for breakfast:

https://217.20.115.62/images/show/agents-pics/funpics/nubflakes3rg.jpg

Greetz,
Agent
Donnyboy
+1|6793
Rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Club3D
+31|6848
I hate NOOBS who punish you when you are flying a copter and a jet crashes into you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
wait a minute.... that was in my pantry this morning,

o well, i guess it's 2 scoops of retards for BF2.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard