stevelovenn
+-1|6592
http://www.caleague.com/?division=bf28

Is a great League thats been around for years. They offer a North American Division & a European division. CAL offers both a 8vs8 league & 12vs12.The 8v8 is broken up into Open & Main. Main is for the 16 Best clans out there. And the top teams from Open get moved up the next season. Some of the best clans in battlefield compete here. CAL is also affiliated with http://www.thecpl.com/league/. Cpl is where you see all the big Lan tournaments competeing world wide for prizes and money. Season 3 of BF2 will be starting in April. It will be awsome to see S3 become the most popular and have the greatest competition out there. Each week has a MOTW = match of the week. These matches are shown Live on video on http://www.egln.net/?. Im just trying to pass the word out and help the community have more activities to enjoy. Hope to see you guys in CAL Season 3 8v8 Open.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6721
Cal is full of *holier than thou* asshats.
its almost as bad as TWl.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6740|Human Meat Shield
haha... Don't know what CAL is but I've heard that about 10 times now.
stevelovenn
+-1|6592
"A few bad apples do not speak for the tree."
BF2KrewCooper
+0|6627|Las Vegas, Nevada
Err....I looked at your site, but couldn't figure out how to join the league.  My clan is interested and would like to join.  Where do I go to register our team for the season?
k4rupt
+0|6657
What league do u wanna be in, 12v12 or 8v8?
BF2KrewCooper
+0|6627|Las Vegas, Nevada
8v8, maybe 12v12
I dont have a lot of info on the league, just recommendations that your the best.  Can you contact me to help fill me in? xfire is bcooper08
stevelovenn
+-1|6592
Rosters are now open for signing up teams
k4rupt
+0|6657
http://www.caleague.com/?division=bf28 <-- 8v8... ull have to register and on this page on the right it will say join division after that everything is pretty straight forward

http://www.caleague.com/?division=bf2o <-- 12v12 samething here if u wanna join 12v12...

I added u on xfire. if u guys play 12v12 maybe we could scrim.

Last edited by k4rupt (2006-03-20 21:44:35)

Maj.Do
+85|6723|good old CA
Is the season open up for registration?  Right now were rung 2 in twl 8vs8  and we think were ready for cal.

edit: damn we jsut got moved down to #5 in 8v8 and #3 in 5v5.  damn teams that play more matches : \

Last edited by Maj.Do (2006-03-20 23:35:20)

stevelovenn
+-1|6592
yes sir. the season is open for registration.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6591|Mhz

stevelovenn wrote:

If apples are speaking to you I'd start taking the medication again
$kelet0r
+16|6653
how long does the season last and on what days are matches usually played?
is 12v12 played on 32 player or 16 player maps?
k4rupt
+0|6657
Matches mostly played on Sun for 12v12. 8v8 im not sure, but it says in the rules. The season i would say 10-12 weeks that includes preseason, regular season, and playoffs. Then a few weeks off then rinse and repeat.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6721

stevelovenn wrote:

but the problem is the tree, not the apples
stevelovenn
+-1|6592
8v8 matches are on Tuesday. Our trees Leaves are turning greener. If you wish to open your eyes.
k4rupt
+0|6657
Gogogo!!!11!1
Rakasan
+7|6807|California, USA
Time to get molested by Code7
k4rupt
+0|6657
Code7 only plays in the EU league, not NA which is what makes up most of the BF2 league in CAL
stevelovenn
+-1|6592
Cal has a euro league
Maj.Do
+85|6723|good old CA
I thought the game days were on tuesdays for cal?(cs game days who knows they good be the same)
stevelovenn
+-1|6592
Cal 12v12 is on sunday, Cal 8v8 open and main are on Tuesdays.
stevelovenn
+-1|6592
Originally Posted by CAL|GregY
There will be a news thread posted soon, but at the moment I can say that pre season will start on April 9th for 12v12, and that following Tuesday (april 11) for 8v8. The week after that will be an off week for observance of Easter (according to Morales, if we dont spend easter with our family's we are all going to hell....) BF2Pro will be used for pre season for BOTH leagues, and after pre season we will take a community vote on whether it should be continued for regular season or not. Main moveups will be announced at the beginning of the season, only for the reason we are waiting for more teams to sign up if they want (hint hint). Also we have a few surprises for everyone, one of those being that we are currently in talks with a few map designers in creating several competition maps exclusively for CAL BF2. More information on this will be released in the news post, but I thought you all would be interested in knowing this .

-Greg

Last edited by stevelovenn (2006-03-31 06:20:39)

stevelovenn
+-1|6592
1 week away from the start of preseason. 191 Teams have signed up for 8v8. Still have time to sign up and join the fun.
HM1{N}
+86|6615|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA

stevelovenn wrote:

If the apples have worms, the tree is infested...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard