Chowley
+1|6687|Ireland
On BF2s I have seen people with SAS and Spetsnaz as the soldier in the top left yet they have more hours as USMC. I thought that it was autoatically changed to the faction you played most as despite the fact I had a PLA soldier for ages before it changed to a USMC soldier.

Is there a way to change the faction in the picture ? I wouldnt mind having a spetsnaz support soldier in the picture .
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6720|Melbourne, Australia
spetznas ftw nuf sed
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6706|Central Valley,California
Yeah changing it would be to cool. Maybe set it so everybodt see's it one way, example could set it so everybody see's you as a Rebel Engineer!
dan500
+57|6848
But it would be had for Chuy to do, he would have to make it so theres a registration for the website (different to the forums) and then people to reg there PID, to customize there stats page, but then there would probley be people useing other peoples PID thus there would be stupid fights on the forums over this and it would be hard for the mods to find out whos stats are whos, so I guess this is why he hasent done it.
Aphex_D
I live for the 306
+26|6643|Uk
why couldnt it register to the stats by global id instead of Pid ?
Chowley
+1|6687|Ireland
Anyone know what dictates which soldier shows up in the picture though?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

Chowley wrote:

Anyone know what dictates which soldier shows up in the picture though?
Longest-played army's longest-played kit, or so I understood it.
LuitenantLt.Smash
+0|6684|UK
Yeah, tis the amount of time of each thing, army, weapon, vehicle etc
Chowley
+1|6687|Ireland
Thats what i thought but as i said in my original post I have seen a few people that have longest time as USMC but have MEC/SAS/Spetsnaz as the soldier in the picture.
For the first month or so of BF2 I had a PLA soldier and I had far more time as USMC.
Maybe its time in theatre ?  If you have played a combined time as Spetsnaz, SAS or Insurgent more than the normal bf2 factions it changes.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard