MelbourneVictory
+2|6645|Melbourne, Australia
That's freakish! Surely he'll be competing in an Olympic event soon?

Shame it won't be for Australia.
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6837|Finland
ebaumsworld...dont really like that place. But anyways, i dont wanna see that class on the battlefield.
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6728|Madrid, Spain
he could pwn dirty harry

hax!
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6649|South Korea.
What the shit.
ilyandor
+31|6689|Phoenix, AZ
ok is there a 10X slow motion of that video please? i bet he sips a cup of coffee while reloading...checks the weather channel...more coffee...bam bam bam bam bam bam.

freakish!

Last edited by ilyandor (2006-03-19 15:45:05)

PunkX
stoned
+198|6624|Canada
I just hate having to take apart my pkm so i can have another 100 shots
hai2u
+0|6631|Oklahoma
I think he is using something called a Full Moon. It has all 8 rounds connected together so he just stick them in all at once.
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6649

hai2u wrote:

I think he is using something called a Full Moon. It has all 8 rounds connected together so he just stick them in all at once.
Yeah, hes not putting in the bullets one by one, hes putting in a full revolver clip, a "full moon"
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6627|Warlord

Kamikaze17 wrote:

has anyone ever watched the gun show things on the OLN channel? there are lots of crazy people like him, and they hit targets that are really small and much farther away. its soooo insane
Yeah, it's like the mile-plus rifle comps. It's hard to believe that it's humanly possible to hit something that small, much less repeatedly getting close to dead centre.

What's absolutely astounding to me is one of the oldest and most famous in the UK was regularly won in the past by rifles mounting  a peep sight- not a scope! Not too shabby for a 50-80 yr old rifle.

AH1Z SOCOM GHOST wrote:

Wonder waht the trigger pull is on that thing?
Very, very light.

Dnamaster wrote:

i shoot IPSC i dont use a revolver (i use a sig 9mm) but i know a guy who does and its pretty cool watchin him do that kind of stuff. and by the way, i reload about 20 faster in rl than in bf2. with both my pistol and my M4.
Yeah, the reload time in-game is pathetic. I mean come on, we're supposed to be trained soldiers, right? But it's no worse than not being able to squeeze between bamboo because we're too fat, walk over the lip of something 6" tall...
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6645
yeah I seen it before, but still very impresive
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6750

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Dnamaster wrote:

i shoot IPSC i dont use a revolver (i use a sig 9mm) but i know a guy who does and its pretty cool watchin him do that kind of stuff. and by the way, i reload about 20 faster in rl than in bf2. with both my pistol and my M4.
Yeah, the reload time in-game is pathetic. I mean come on, we're supposed to be trained soldiers, right? But it's no worse than not being able to squeeze between bamboo because we're too fat, walk over the lip of something 6" tall...
Yeah the characters in the game are supposed to be trainned soldiers but still cant run at high speeds for that long.
I mean come on! if u had a guy shooting at you, i am sure the adrenalin would kick in and give you just that little bit extra to throw yourself over a wall even if you are bloody tired!!

and the time taken to change from you main weapon to a pistol is ridiculos (bad spelling)! surely you would just be able to throw it down and pull the pistol out in a split second!
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6763

I say a mod moves this just to piss Chuy off... becuase this has nothing to do with BF2

Last edited by Coolbeano (2006-03-20 02:15:20)

THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6770|AUS, Canberra
damn it, i opened this up hoping chuy had posted a vid of his server loading bf2 maps.......
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6750

Coolbeano wrote:

I say a mod moves this just to piss Chuy off... becuase this has nothing to do with BF2
true true, nothing at all to do with the game it's self!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard