hempknight42
+0|6623
its worth it if you hate getting tked for jets 2 maps have 2 jets on each side the great wall is FING horrible maybe i will like it a little better after i play it more but i thought it was so stupid the other 2 maps i like smoke screen is the best of the 3 though
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6683|Canberra, AUS
I have no idea what you are on about.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
23SKID00
+5|6623|N.Y.C.
smokescreen is great but it needs about 150 players.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6778|AUS, Canberra

hempknight42 wrote:

its worth it if you hate getting tked for jets 2 maps have 2 jets on each side the great wall is FING horrible maybe i will like it a little better after i play it more but i thought it was so stupid the other 2 maps i like smoke screen is the best of the 3 though
wtf?

10) Use proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization to the best of your ability. Failure to do            thiswill result in your posts being taken less seriously, and most likely cause responses to be less than          constructive.
[MAA]MI2
+3|6781
I love gunning in the F15, although half the pilots are skilless morons who dont realize that the person in the F2 position has a function.
CC-Marley
+407|6836

[MAA]MI2 wrote:

I love gunning in the F15, although half the pilots are skilless morons who dont realize that the person in the F2 position has a function.
Roger that!
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6653|Malibu
BTW I love Great Wall. I think it was worth to get EU just for this map.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard