Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
  • Index » 
  • Games » 
  • Clans » 
  • The Official: What is the best clan thread!
l::.:LIAM:.::l
Member
+139|5427|Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
I want to know what clan is the best.
What clan has most members?
The best Australian clan.

etc...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|5516

The best - The clan with nothing extra infront of their names. (Lonewolves)

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2006-03-18 14:51:03)

tF-afrojap
Member
+124|5602|SF
don't think # of members have anything to do with the quality of the players.

[bf2s] fo life~
l::.:LIAM:.::l
Member
+139|5427|Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia

tF-afrojap wrote:

don't think # of members have anything to do with the quality of the players.

[bf2s] fo life~
I know that I just wanted to Know
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|5543|Singapore

[FtB] is the best clan.

Wonderful players, incredible clan leader. No other clan comes even NEAR.
Nexar
Banned
+1|5433
|TOP|

Most talented, ruthless, teamworking, ruggid bitches on the battlefield.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|5540|Perth, Western Australia
Im sorry, you all lose.

Australian Defence Force

www.adfclan.com
[R]age^B-HeKtiC^
You like that, biatch!?
+25|5559|Uk
Team Rage !!!! THEY FUCKING OWN !!!!! www.team-rage.net
[MAA]MI2
Member
+3|5527

Nexar wrote:

|TOP|

Most talented, ruthless, teamworking, ruggid bitches on the battlefield.
You forgot the entire "Most teamkilling for vehicles" bit
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|5540|Perth, Western Australia
And I think half of you forgot the Australian Clan bit too
SolidusSnake12
Member
+2|5392
Clans are for noobs lonewolves all the way.
Hyper
Banned
+154|5505

[MAA]MI2 wrote:

Nexar wrote:

|TOP|

Most talented, ruthless, teamworking, ruggid bitches on the battlefield.
You forgot the entire "Most teamkilling for vehicles" bit
and the * im stuck so far up my own ass i dont kow wtf the sun looks like anymore* bit
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|5485|Uhh... erm...
I'd say my clan, but it's not Australian, so the plus. clan win my vote.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|5503|Mark it zero.
the only way to know the best is to have clan matches... typing a clans name in here doesnt do anything
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|5459|Central Valley,California

Tetrino wrote:

I'd say my clan, but it's not Australian, so the plus. clan win my vote.
I've been to the .plus clan's site......and well it's too damn freaky.
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|5489|cairns australia
best aussie clan by results ARK (army of reckless killers)and overall bf2s

Last edited by pokerplaya (2006-03-19 03:22:25)

THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|5525|AUS, Canberra

polarbearz wrote:

[FtB] is the best clan.

Wonderful players, incredible clan leader. No other clan comes even NEAR.
no way man, iv played against them and they are all teamkilling plane and armor whores.

and their leader was coming up behing my player and saying crued stuff to me with voip.
MelbourneVictory
Member
+2|5400|Melbourne, Australia
haha, li_a_m, how could you NOT see this thread being overrun by people only boasting about their own clans?

BTW, where is Blackheath in NSW exactly? Which suburbs is it near?

Last edited by MelbourneVictory (2006-03-19 02:55:22)

MelbourneVictory
Member
+2|5400|Melbourne, Australia

the_heart_attack wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

[FtB] is the best clan.

Wonderful players, incredible clan leader. No other clan comes even NEAR.
no way man, iv played against them and they are all teamkilling plane and armor whores.

and their leader was coming up behing my player and saying crued stuff to me with voip.
The way I see it, those that come here and boast about their own clans are almost certainly going to be amongst the worst. I'm not sure how Internet Ego's develop, but it's rather fun to watch.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|5516

Long live the Lonewolves.  More members than any clan.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|5511|Scotland

i dont think its right for members of a clan to say their clan is best. that is being bias, i dunno, havent seen many clans in action. our clan (rdg) seems to be growing rapidly but i dont think its the best out there. some clans can offer excellent things
MelbourneVictory
Member
+2|5400|Melbourne, Australia
My experience with the S[O]B clan from NZ has been pretty good. Nice bunch of blokes that lot. I'm from [MOS] clan, so don't gimme crap about bias.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|5524|Human Meat Shield

Hyper wrote:

[MAA]MI2 wrote:

Nexar wrote:

|TOP|

Most talented, ruthless, teamworking, ruggid bitches on the battlefield.
You forgot the entire "Most teamkilling for vehicles" bit
and the * im stuck so far up my own ass i dont kow wtf the sun looks like anymore* bit



You mean the 'most Untalented ( if you had talent you wouldn't have to tk), ruthless (is right, more like egos), teamworking (hahhahahhaa! you're kidding, right? no seriously, you're kidding, tking is teamwork? seems like selfish to me) rugged bitches(how can you be rugged if you are not on the ground with two feet?)
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|5511|Scotland

MelbourneVictory wrote:

My experience with the S[O]B clan from NZ has been pretty good. Nice bunch of blokes that lot. I'm from [MOS] clan, so don't gimme crap about bias.
im not saying YOU are bias, im saying the ppl who support their own clan are bias. adn guys dont take it the wrong way
Hyper
Banned
+154|5505
k/d ratio for aviator is 4.4 zimm, maybe you should consider changing the comment under your name to wannabe plane whore?
  • Index » 
  • Games » 
  • Clans » 
  • The Official: What is the best clan thread!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2020 Jeff Minard