Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6709|Sweden
Hey, negotiations is an option rdx, the EU is a good example of that. You don't need Nukes and huge armies, and the pen is mightier than the sword. Big time. Yeah, it took some time to get to where the EU is today, and some people died in the process but check it out today. 25 nations (25!!!) are living togheter in peace and prosperity today, even though they all hated eachother once.. It's possible, we live in a beautiful world!
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6806|Orlando, FL - Age 43

section9 wrote:

George W. Bush   Resumé

Past work experience:

Ran for congress and lost.
Produced a Hollywood slasher B movie.
Bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas, company went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock.
Bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took land using tax-payer money.  Biggest move:  Traded Sammy Sosa to the Chicago White Sox .
With fathers help (and his name) was elected Governor of Texas.
Accomplishments- Changed pollution laws for power and oil companies and made Texas the most polluted state in the Union.  Replaced Los Angeles with Houston as the most smog ridden city in America.  Cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas government to the tune of billions in borrowed money.  Set record for most executions by any Governor in American history.
Became president after losing the popular vote by over 500,000 votes, with the help of my fathers appointments to the Supreme Court.
Accomplishments as president--

Either lied or used extremely flawed intelligence against the advice of many of our own militiary, most of our allies, and most of the church leaders of America to waste much of our wealth and many of our soldiers lives on an unwise and unjust war.
Spent the huge surplus left him by the Clinton administration and bankrupted our nation's treasury.
Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.
Set economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period.
Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.
First president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.
First president in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.
First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in U.S. history (25%).
After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, presided over the worst security failure in U.S. history.
Set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips than any other president in U.S. history.
In just two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their jobs.
Cut unemployment benefits for more out of work Americans than any president in U.S. history.
Set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12 month period.
Presided over a 45% increase in the loss of home ownership in America since the year 2000.
Appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in U.S. history.
Set the record for the least amount of press conferences than any president since the advent of television.
Signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than any president in U.S. history.
Presided over the biggest energy crises in U.S. history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.
Presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history and refused to use the national reserves as past presidents have.
Cut healthcare benefits for war veterans.
Set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously take to the streets to protest against any person in the history of mankind (15 million people). http://www.hyperreal.org/~dana/marches/
Dissolved more international treaties than any president in U.S. history.
The most secretive and un-accountable of any administration in U.S. history.
The wealthiest cabinet ever in U.S. history. (the 'poorest' multi-millionaire, Condoleeza Rice had a Chevron oil tanker named after her).
Presided over the biggest corporate stock market frauds of any market in any country in the history of the world.
Created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States.
Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any president in U.S. history.
First president in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove the U.S. from the human rights commission.
Withdrew from the World Court of Law.
Removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in U.S. history.
Made the United States the least, rather than most, respected member of the entire United Nations.
Refused to allow independent inspectors access to U.S. prisoners of war and by default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.
First president in U.S. history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 U.S. elections).
All-time U.S. (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations.
George W. Bush's biggest life-time campaign contributor presided over one of the largest corporate bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation).
Yet tried to claim that he didn't know Lay that well and that Lay had actually supported the Democratic opponent for Governor, whom he defeated with the help of Lay's money!
Spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in U.S. history.
First president in U.S. history to unilaterally attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community.
First president to run and hide when the U.S. came under attack (and then lied saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1)
First U.S. president to establish a secret shadow government.
Took the biggest world sympathy for the U.S. after 911, and in less than a year made the U.S. the most detested country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in U.S. and world history).
With a policy of 'dis-engagement' created the most hostile Israeli-Palestine relations in at least 30 years.
First U.S. president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view his presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.
First U.S. president in history to have the people of South Korea more threatened by the U.S. than their immediate neighbor, North Korea.
Changed U.S. policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.
Led the defeat of changes in U.S. policy that would have denied government contracts to U.S. companies moving their headquarters off-shore, so as to avoid paying income taxes to our country.
Set all-time record for number of administration appointees who violated U.S. law by not selling huge investments in corporations that bid for government contracts.
Failed to fulfill pledge to get Osama Bin Laden 'dead or alive'.
Failed to capture the anthrax killer who tried to murder the leaders of our country at the United States Capital building.  After 18 months I have no leads and zero suspects.
In the 18 months following the 911 attacks I have successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States.
Removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other president in U.S. history.
In a little over two years created the most divided country in decades, possibly the most divided the U.S. has ever been since the civil war.
Entered office with the strongest economy in U.S. history and in less than two years turned every single economic category heading straight down.

Records and References

At least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine (Texas driving record has been erased and is not available)
AWOL from National Guard and Deserted the military during a time of war.
Refuse to take drug test or even answer any questions about drug use.
All records of my tenure as governor of Texas have been spirited away to my fathers library, sealed in secrecy and un-available for public view.
All records of any SEC investigations into my insider trading or bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and un-available for public view.
All minutes of meetings for any public corporation I served on the board are sealed in secrecy and un-available for public view.
Any records or minutes from meetings I (or my VP) attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and un-available for public review.
For personal references please speak to my daddy or uncle James Baker (They can be reached at their offices of the Carlyle Group for war-profiteering.)
###

compiled by Kelley Kramer

We've had our say.  Now it's your turn :

Contact [email protected]
or email some friends about us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to   this page.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is much more where this came from at

See why you may already be one of us!
And what have you done???
-F8-Scotch
+43|6569
Hey, what up..new here..so I guess I'll get started off on the wrong foot.

It's hard to believe anyone who readily agrees with Bush. Just as a personal observance, the guy acts like he just won First Place in the ugly contest. Nothing to get real excited about except for the person who wins..But I digress..

It's pretty startling to see some of the comments here. Obviously 9/11 screamed for a response and respond we did, only what ever happened to that Bin Laden character? If we should want to see anyone's head on a pike it should be Bin Ladens, Saddam's been playing the puppy who got lost for too long regardless of the fact that he's more of a pitbull..from Satan's dog house...who eats babies.

Shouldn't we have figured that out BEFORE we started supplying Saddam with military hardware in the 80's? Maybe US companies shouldn't have been involved with providing equipment and material for a chemical and biological weapons program during Saddam's war with Iran. All the while good ol' Reagan and his buds are supplying the cotnras with money garnered from selling weapons to the Iranians during the Iran-Iraq war. Playing both sides of a conflict that killed several million people, I'm glad that we can claim credit for that. Too bad nothing we did had any impact in the conflict except exaserbate the situation and create the middle east as it is today.

Obviously there are no connections with terrorism and the United States besides our being the poor lonely country that got attacked. <----sarcasm rq'd. That's not to say that we deserved 9/11 or anything of the nature, 9/11 stands by itself in it's own grisely, horrifying place which no one with any brain will forget. Our policies through the fabulous Reagan years can be directly linked to the fanatical Islam we see today. Poor foresight and really poor planning, during the cold war I can accept that choices had to be made. What I can't accept is the idea that we have no blood on our hands. Untill we accept what evils have been committed in our name I can't see an end to anti-american hatred, or terrorism for that matter. You can't kill what you can't find, ideas are invisible untill something blows up.

On a final note, there have been some rather unsavory comments directed towards the Islamic religion, the middle east region and persons of middle eastern decent. Those who find humor or comfort in bigotry invalidate themselves from the human gene pool. Islam is not our enemy, fundamentalist Islam is and we can't stomp out the ideology with all the bombs in the world. So grow up, grow a pair and learn to accept that people with different cultures aren't evil or lesser but simply different. The United States is 229 years old, Christianity is 2000 years old, Judaic religions reach back over 7000 years....that's Jewish and Islam folks for those who don't have any religious history knowledge.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837
Sect-8 's Political Science Experience: Watched 1 michael moore movie and became expert.

Last edited by Horseman 77 (2006-05-03 15:10:09)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

Horseman 77 wrote:

Darth_Fleder's Political Science Experience: Watched 1 michael moore movie and became expert.
As opposed to anyone else on here?  How about yourself?  The only political experience most of us here have had is some classes in college, maybe an American Govt. class in high school.  Personally, I am currently pursuing my MA in International Relations.  Unless any person here has ran for office, I think we are all in the same boat here (that is, no real world experience in Poli Sci except for arguing on a BF2 forum).  As opposed to you, who I am sure has ran for office, right?

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2006-05-03 14:43:22)

Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

Darth_Fleder's Political Science Experience: Watched 1 michael moore movie and became expert.
As opposed to anyone else on here?  How about yourself?  The only political experience most of us here have had is some classes in college, maybe an American Govt. class in high school.  Personally, I am currently pursuing my MA in International Relations.  Unless any person here has ran for office, I think we are all in the same boat here (that is, no real world experience in Poli Sci except for arguing on a BF2 forum).  As opposed to you, who I am sure has ran for office, right?
Sorry meant Sect-9

Actually yes I am Town supervisor (Like a Mayor) of a Small but growing industrial town  lots of Trucking hubs and Airport.

I unseated a Guy who ran it for years (like 20 ) with his buddies. I ran as an independent on a

" Honesty in Government and Environmental Campaign."

The Town grew too big too fast to cut corners any more on Environmental issues any more like they could when it was a backwater. This Really pissed of Local developers But it would have come back to haunt us in a big way in about 15 years or so.

All his Cronies are still on the Board and the cops are all his friends so Its pretty touchy. I had to Arm myself and have since joined the NRA when I saw what bullshit it was to Actually get a Gun ( 5 Day cooling off period MY ASS try 16 month wait before I got mine ) I still get Tickets all the Time. Wheels touching curb etc. really imature. Anyway I already got re Elected once and Found over 600k in Missing Public Funds. I also get a Swanky Buick as part of my Salary but it smells so bad of cigarettes that I never drive it. Its getting to be more pleasant as I have won over a lot of loyalty from his people that were left over. It runs smoother now but it is still a lot of bull shit. I want to Televise our Town meetings on local Cable just so they can see how unbelievably Wild these meetings get.  But hey I asked for it.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837

section9 wrote:

Presided over the biggest corporate stock market frauds of any market in any country in the history of the world.
During the very first months of his Administration so it was Brewing and perpetrated all during the previous administration not that it was his fault either

section9 wrote:

Created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States.
Clue me in here?

section9 wrote:

Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any president in U.S. history.
War... Had to counter all the intelligence, military and defense cuts that took place from 92 to 2000 in hind sight they were costly cuts

section9 wrote:

First president in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove the U.S. from the human rights commission.
Who Cares the UN is Rife with Fraud and corruption

section9 wrote:

Good. See Above

section9 wrote:

Removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in U.S. history.
Good  Someone should oversee Congress

section9 wrote:

Made the United States the least, rather than most, respected member of the entire United Nations.
In your opinion. We were a Cowardly and Feeble paper Tiger with a Cut and Run policy before. Like I care What Snackostan or Fritolaysia think lol

section9 wrote:

Refused to allow independent inspectors access to U.S. prisoners of war and by default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.
Good Who Cares the UN is Rife with Fraud and corruption

section9 wrote:

First president in U.S. history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 U.S. elections).
Good See above.

section9 wrote:

Money well spent. He Won.

section9 wrote:

Number two was ? anyone ?

section9 wrote:

First president in U.S. history to unilaterally attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community.
Roflmao

section9 wrote:

First president to run and hide when the U.S. came under attack (and then lied saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1)
Requires no response

section9 wrote:

Requires no response

section9 wrote:

Took the biggest world sympathy for the U.S. after 911, and in less than a year made the U.S. the most detested country in the world
(possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in U.S. and world history).
Really I would have thought that Stat would go to a Country that murdered millions of it own people Two of which were European countrys. Strange priorities you seem to have.

section9 wrote:

With a policy of 'dis-engagement' created the most hostile Israeli-Palestine relations in at least 30 years.
Yup he did that all by himself. Before that things were fine !

section9 wrote:

First U.S. president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view his presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.
Funny because in Reality the biggest threat to World piece has Always been Europe. WWII WWI etc.

section9 wrote:

First U.S. president in history to have the people of South Korea more threatened by the U.S. than their immediate neighbor, North Korea.
Where did you get all this stuff NPR ?

section9 wrote:

I never heard a " pledge "

section9 wrote:

Failed to capture the anthrax killer who tried to murder the leaders of our country at the United States Capital building.  After 18 months I have no leads and zero suspects.
Failed to capture The guys who scratched my car also

section9 wrote:

In a little over two years created the most divided country in decades, possibly the most divided the U.S. has ever been since the civil war.
We were always devided on these issues Defense spending vs Welfare spending  Get rid of the US Navys Bombing Ranges Etc. There is now a War on and some people want to win it and others want to Cut and Run.
This is the First time that a Party has put the Retaking of the White House ahead of its people and Soldiers in Time of WAR.

section9 wrote:

Entered office with the strongest economy in U.S. history and in less than two years turned every single economic category heading straight down.
WAR

section9 wrote:

At least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine
Cool ! a great way to relieve stress, All those trees look so much prettier when your drunk Too !

section9 wrote:

(Texas driving record has been erased and is not available)
Sweet connections, Can I get a deal like that ?

section9 wrote:

Wrong lol What war Vietnam was not a War and US involvment was almost over by 72. Give it a Rest.

section9 wrote:

Good Idea.Take note, Beat claiming he didn't inhale lol

Last edited by Horseman 77 (2006-05-03 16:10:20)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6689|Tampa Bay Florida

Horseman 77 wrote:

section9 wrote:

During the very first months of his Administration so it was Brewing and perpetrated all during the previous administration not that it was his fault either

section9 wrote:

Clue me in here?

section9 wrote:

War... Had to counter all the intelligence, military and defense cuts that took place from 92 to 2000 in hind sight they were costly cuts

section9 wrote:

section9 wrote:

Good. See Above

section9 wrote:

section9 wrote:

In your opinion. We were a Cowardly and Feeble paper Tiger with a Cut and Run policy before. Like I care What Snackostan or Fritolaysia think lol

section9 wrote:

section9 wrote:

Good See above.

section9 wrote:

section9 wrote:

section9 wrote:

Roflmao

section9 wrote:

Requires no response

section9 wrote:

Requires no response

section9 wrote:

Took the biggest world sympathy for the U.S. after 911, and in less than a year made the U.S. the most detested country in the world
Really I would have thought that Stat would go to a Country that murdered millions of it own people Two of which were European countrys. Strange priorities you seem to have.

section9 wrote:

section9 wrote:

Funny because in Reality the biggest threat to World piece has Always been Europe. WWII WWI etc.

section9 wrote:

section9 wrote:

section9 wrote:

section9 wrote:

We were always devided on these issues Defense spending vs Welfare spending  Get rid of the US Navys Bombing Ranges Etc. There is now a War on and some people want to win it and others want to Cut and Run.
This is the First time that a Party has put the Retaking of the White House ahead of its people and Soldiers in Time of WAR.

section9 wrote:

WAR

section9 wrote:

Cool ! a great way to relieve stress, All those trees look so much prettier when your drunk Too !

section9 wrote:

section9 wrote:

Wrong lol What war Vietnam was not a War and US involvment was almost over by 72. Give it a Rest.

section9 wrote:

Horseman, if you were German, and you were in Germany, 60 years ago, you would fit right in that society.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6643
Horseman I got issue with you not calling the vietnam conflict a war.  Just because war was not declared by congress doesnt mean it is not a war.  As long as organized and professional armies are perfoming combat operations in real world scenarios, that is war.

And WAR is also known to BOOM economies, not stagnate them.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837

Spearhead wrote:

Horseman, if you were German, and you were in Germany, 60 years ago, you would fit right in that society.
I think you are Way way out of line. Give me one example.
You found a Real Safe place to talk like that.  Talk like your face to face or dont talk at all.

Last edited by Horseman 77 (2006-05-03 18:02:57)

Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Horseman I got issue with you not calling the vietnam conflict a war.  Just because war was not declared by congress doesnt mean it is not a war.  As long as organized and professional armies are perfoming combat operations in real world scenarios, that is war.

And WAR is also known to BOOM economies, not stagnate them.
His post was filled with Technical issues ( crime was committed while Bush was Elected ergo it must be all his fault )  and Circumstantial argument so I brought it to his Attention that it was Not a War. Also the other guy went to the USSR at the same time so WTF.

This War Requires no Massive production effort so it is not a boom to or economy like past wars were.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6643
thats the thing with this one.  The iraq war has not become an inconvinience to americans like so many other wars have in our history.  The only complaint the majority of people my age have about iraq is that its on the news too much.  That attitude makes me sick.  People aint gonna realize the mess we are in until we have to start rationing or the draft is re-instated.  A part of me wish the draft would come back  so that people could actually do something for society rather than just mooch and slide through the doors.   I pity my generation.
herrr_smity
+156|6627|space command ur anus
horseman ever heard of the gulf of tonkin LIE
http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=2261
now that's something to be proud of
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837

herrr_smity wrote:

horseman ever heard of the gulf of tonkin LIE
http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=2261
now that's something to be proud of
What is this in Refrence to?  Ever heard of Jone's beach WTF ?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

anonymous karma wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

When my parents were first married, they were ultra-poor and were lucky to find a damned quarter under the couch to use for a phone call to get a job. They had tried to go to a welfare office for a temporarily solution, but were rejected because they were white...

So no, I have little to no sympathy for welfare.
now i know why your racist, you got it from your parents. nif theyre gonna tell you that they couldnt get on welfare because they were white what else are you gonna base your beliefs on. its not your fault
Er, that made very little sense.

1. I have never claimed to be racist. My opinion of other people is dependant upon the individual, and not a particular demographic they belong to.
2. How does my disapproval of the welfare system mean I'm a racist? I am not.
3. How do you (karma) come to the conclusion that my parents are racist? They are not. You have your accusations reversed: they were rejected because the office was of the opinion that a nice young 'white' couple would have no problem finding a job.
4. Why do you believe that one hundred percent of my personal opinions are inherited directly from them? They are not. Example: I like 3D games and have played dozens of titles. My mom gets dizzy when she looks at people playing them. The last one my dad played seriously was Doom.

Knee-jerk 'OMG you're a racist' remarks will get you nowhere. It has become so banal an accusation as to have found a home in light-hearted, sarcastic insults among friends...but assuming that we are not, I have to take it a bit more seriously.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-05-03 23:24:56)

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6674|Canberra, AUS
Go to google.com.

Type failure.

Now press the 'I'm feeling lucky' button (which takes you to the first result).

Political statement, anyone?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
beerface702
+65|6693|las vegas

Horseman 77 wrote:

section9 wrote:

section9 wrote:

Clue me in here?

section9 wrote:

section9 wrote:

section9 wrote:

Good. See Above

section9 wrote:

section9 wrote:

section9 wrote:

section9 wrote:

Good See above.

section9 wrote:

section9 wrote:

section9 wrote:

Roflmao

section9 wrote:

Requires no response

section9 wrote:

Requires no response

section9 wrote:

section9 wrote:

section9 wrote:

section9 wrote:

section9 wrote:

section9 wrote:

section9 wrote:

section9 wrote:

WAR

section9 wrote:

section9 wrote:

section9 wrote:

section9 wrote:

i only disagree with one statement about nam not being a war. my pops is a nam vet. it was a war trust me, just with no clear meaning. more so then the situation we are in now

56,000 us dead is WAR
MartinPocrezze
+-3|6679
@rdx-fx
i see u are america s brainwashed BIATCH i m sorry to say that but its true u confirmed it in post no 26. i lought my ass off reading it

Last edited by MartinPocrezze (2006-05-04 02:26:56)

Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837
I didnt mean to imply Vietnam was not a Real, big, long Tuff fight. But rather to counter his lame Fuax Legalistic aproach to his post.

Bush didnt desert his country in Time of War he joined the Guard in 72 They stopped sending Sending soldiers over by then and were withdrawing, He couldnt have fought had he wanted to.

Vietnam was not a Declared war so technically  he gets a pass.
Darth_Fleder

Spearhead wrote:

Not to mention that 60 years ago was 1946 and half of Germany was under Allied control and behaving very well. Yes, Horseman's views would have fit in rather nicely with the new Germany.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6662|USA

Spark wrote:

Go to google.com.

Type failure.

Thats funny!! Now you know Google has a "liberal agenda" right?

/sarcasm....
Darth_Fleder

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Spark wrote:

Go to google.com.

Type failure.

/sarcasm....
Go to google and type 'French Military Victories" and then hit "I'm feeling lucky" and see what you get.

Last edited by Darth_Fleder (2006-05-04 07:17:36)

Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6662|USA

Darth_Fleder wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Spark wrote:

Go to google.com.

Type failure.

/sarcasm....
Go to google and type 'French Military Victories" and then hit "I'm feeling lucky" and see what you get.
ROFLMFAO!!! I am going to resort to googling shit all day now just to find funny shit like this. I have tears....
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6643

rdx-fx wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

thats the thing with this one.  The iraq war has not become an inconvinience to americans like so many other wars have in our history.  The only complaint the majority of people my age have about iraq is that its on the news too much.  That attitude makes me sick.  People aint gonna realize the mess we are in until we have to start rationing or the draft is re-instated.  A part of me wish the draft would come back  so that people could actually do something for society rather than just mooch and slide through the doors.   I pity my generation.
Oh man.
NoooOoOoOoOOooo.
Not the Draft.  There's enough 1/2 assed troops in the military now.  We really don't need unmotivated draftees in the system.

Other than that, I completely agree with your post.
very true, thats why we should put draftees in shitty MOS's like water purifacation or food service operator.  Nothing life or death.  Nothing even close to combat arms.  Only a part of me would wanna see that happen because I honestly wouldnt want someone who is gonna piss their pants and curl up in a fetal position if shit hit the fan, or I wouldnt want no dumbfuck trying to shoot his rifle through the opposite end either.  But honestly,  do you think that we could hold this level of world wide military activity and still maintain an all volunteer force.  Especially since we all know this shit is escalating even more, especially with Iran.  I cant think of any army in world history that could perform as we do on a world scale and not have utilized conscripted soldiers.  Im in total aggreement with you I just feel like its about damn time Americans truly realize that we are a nation at war.  The United States military is not here for soundbites on CNN.  I joined in 2000, got out 2005 and the only difference I see in america is that we cant goto Airport terminals anymore with our families or friends.  What else has this war changed for the american in general.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6643

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Darth_Fleder wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

/sarcasm....
ROFLMFAO!!! I am going to resort to googling shit all day now just to find funny shit like this. I have tears....
that will last about a good 20 minutes till you get bored

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard