BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6728|Rochester, NY
After the last two days playing... I want to say that this game is now crap... I get killed by everything and it is killing my stats... I've fed up with this game... I think I am going to retire this game and such... I had it!!! I am going to but the CD's in my cabinet, never to ever set foot to it again in the very future... I just spent too much time on it and my rewards are for the cheaters... I had it... Thanks for everything this community has given me... it is time for me to move on... Battlefield 2 is the worst game I have ever played... Thank you for screwing up my life... I want to say that I might return but for now, all I can say is go to hell... That is all and thank you for reading this...

BlackLegion42
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6628|Washington, DC

If everything is killing you, I don't think it's the game that's crap....
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6695
you call that a reason to quit. I haven't been awarded my expert knife badge. lost connection at 16 kills on my second try to redeem myself and couldn't get back in cuz a bunch of noobs were hogging player slots and when i did get back in there was 2 tickets. Now thats something to get pissed about
strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6618|the side hatch
can i have your stuff?
BlackLegion42
+62|6728|Rochester, NY
Let me rephrase that... I just can't play as I used to, now that there are cheaters and lamers everywhere... Therefore, I think it is time that cheaters should be with cheaters, no with me... I quit for now...

And to the poster above: No...

It just that I never have time to play and even if I do, I always get mad because there are pro gamers out there that doesn't let me have the chance to get the fun... It is not only killing my stats dramatically, but it is not fun anymore... I am fed up!

Last edited by BlackLegion42 (2006-03-17 20:08:33)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6628|Washington, DC

Only cheaters I've seen are the Strike| clan, and I haven't seen them in person anyways.
BlackLegion42
+62|6728|Rochester, NY
Urrgh! I had it... I care more about my SPM and K/D over medals...
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6695

BlackLegion42 wrote:

Let me rephrase that... I just can't play as I used to, now that there are cheaters and lamers everywhere... Therefore, I think it is time that cheaters should be with cheaters, no with me... I quit for now...

And to the poster above: No...

It just that I never have time to play and even if I do, I always get mad because there are pro gamers out there that doesn't let me have the chance to get the fun... It is not only killing my stats dramatically, but it is not fun anymore... I am fed up!
you could switch servers or find a better one you know.
BlackLegion42
+62|6728|Rochester, NY
I could find better servers, but I lost my power and skills in playing this game...
Rakasan
+7|6834|California, USA
May I have your CD key?
strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6618|the side hatch
are you saying that playing this game made you lose your power and skills or that somehow you lost the power and skills you had at playing this game?
BlackLegion42
+62|6728|Rochester, NY
ummm... the latter choice and no... Even though I quit... I still want my CD's intact just in case I take the decision to play in the future (like after 1 year or something). So no...
section9
+9|6845|USA
good times bad times
Bigwrm
I want my money, or my bud!
+33|6657
Doesnt anyone play to have FUN anymore?

If you only play to worry about your stats,  uninstll,  go outside and sit on the highway.

And judging by your sig,  you've played what?  2 days? 

Listen to Ahhnold. STOP WHINING.  And GET IN ZE CHOPPA.
drunk-eddie
+0|6618
I share the same frustration,,, but I stick things out because this game is fun as hell,,,,  minus the constent disconects and server issues. I came over from Americas Army where I am the number one player in the world on SF CSAR as m0z,, and to get owned by a knife while you have a PKM is kinda embarrasing, but funny as hell. Lighten up and just think about new things to do,,, experiment with C4 and claymores,, no thats the bomb,,,,,   camp it out a bit and piss people off etc.
ST19AG_WGreymon
+5|6738|Clinton, MD, USA
I'm not trying to be funny or anything but how do you get a K/D ratio of .45? I mean shouldn't everyone be able to kill a little more people than die?
F.Rabshaw
+37|6680
go to www.addictinggames.com. You don't have to stress out or freak out about stats there.
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6636|Amsterdam, NY

BlackLegion42 wrote:

After the last two days playing... I want to say that this game is now crap... I get killed by everything and it is killing my stats... I've fed up with this game... I think I am going to retire this game and such... I had it!!! I am going to but the CD's in my cabinet, never to ever set foot to it again in the very future... I just spent too much time on it and my rewards are for the cheaters... I had it... Thanks for everything this community has given me... it is time for me to move on... Battlefield 2 is the worst game I have ever played... Thank you for screwing up my life... I want to say that I might return but for now, all I can say is go to hell... That is all and thank you for reading this...

BlackLegion42
Enemy Noob spotted
tgust5
+22|6625
don't be a fag.  quit whining and play longer untilyou get better. i havnt seen a cheater(other than base rapers) the entire time i have been playing this game.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6772|Noizyland

Wow. Everyone hates you. See ya!
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6726|Honolulu, HI
BlackLegion42, from what I can tell from looking at your stats, you've been improving, even after 1.2 and 1.21.  Your SPM has gone from ~0.9 to 1.12 in a couple weeks, and your K/D has gone up .02 or .03 as well.

Granted, these stats may not be excellent, but they are showing signs of improvement.  Might I suggest that you continue playing?  Back in October my K/D seemed stuck at 0.6 and I went on a short BF2 break, but upon returning I found the "pressure" of getting good stats, etc. was gone and my SPM/K-D improved rapidly.

You just gotta hang in there, even with all those PKM snipers, claymore spammers, and chopper whores...
killaer
+41|6715
Play better. Practice. Man, I had a .60 K/D ratio. I sucked. I wished I wasn't a noob.

"Everything and anything killed me"

So I told myself:
"Okay dude, you gotta think a little more. Try to get better."
And I did. I practiced, I practiced, gaining one decimal point after decimal point. And here I am, K/D ratio 1.00 and rising. Just try harder. I know that sometimes you want to just throw the game against the wall because of all the fucks spawn artying and tank whoring and whatever. Just stick with it.
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6726|Madrid, Spain
wow, you quit after 3000 points? I call that a bad night dude! Relax.... I have improved my k/d ratio from 0.68 to 1.00 (yes I used to suck like you in the beginning, but as I reached 10.000 things started to get clear), so everything is possible. By Xmas I was almost certain I would NEVER be able to get the airplane ribbon, and I got it. Patience, time, effort... Be all you can be.
Mr.Pieeater
+116|6622|Cherry Pie

BlackLegion42 wrote:

BlackLegion42
Wow man, maybe this just isn't your game...  Only 3,500 points and you already want to quit.  I love this game, who cares about bugs and over-powered weapons...  I just love playing battlefield.  Certain people may ruin the game at times, but I really enjoy running around, switching between all of my different weapons, and killing 10 people in different ways.  Most of all, I like knifing people.  Total own-age... Instead of putting your copy in a cabinet, sell it on eBay and get some of your money back...
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6670|Colorado
you never even started to play enough to get the feel for what you need to do, you give up easy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard