Goose_MP[TBG]
+1|6695
The only reason I ask this, is that once again, I can dolphin dive, and the "arm distance" on the grenade launcher seems alot shorter than it once was.

Also, the SRAW/Eryx seems much more accurate, and now even able to hit running targets!
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6786|Perth, Western Australia
Oh for crying out loud. The game is better now than it ever was. Im sorry your jets and helis arent godlike anymore
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6742

No, Its funny How a Sgt can get a higher score with a PKM than a captain can with a MP5.
DeathsTouch
Team NHB
+35|6656|Los Angeles, CA
It's funny how a captain can get a higher score with a PKM than a Sgt can with a MP5.

...You can put any rank with PKM and they'll get a higher score than with an MP5, because the MP5 sucks, and it has always sucked.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6702
The mp5 isnt bad since the last patch. I'd still take the DAO over it for most circumstances, but its much, much better than it used to be.
HippieHunter
+4|6661|Virginia, USA
About people not returning the common courtesy of drawing their knife when they see yours: The other day a guy tries to knife me and I spin around and pull out mine, we do the whole dance for ten seconds or so and he pulls out his gun. Cute. Still got him though.
sparklet
Banned
+34|6749|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
i like the mp5 mp5s are my favorite wepons
i like cuz it shootos real fast
EDIT
i agree with darkpenis jets suck

Last edited by sparklet (2006-03-17 21:57:45)

Hyper
Banned
+154|6752

SharkyMcshark wrote:

Oh for crying out loud. The game is better now than it ever was. Im sorry your jets and helis arent godlike anymore
mine is

Last edited by Hyper (2006-03-17 22:10:38)

BF2Craglyeye
+72|6674|Australia

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

SharkyMcshark wrote:

Jets are still godlike, what I really hate is the inability to throw C4 anymore, just when I was getting into it .
I hated C4 chuckers and im glad they stopped the throwiing of them.

However i would like a short throw distance on them, say, 1 metre. So that way dont actually have to kiss the tank to get it on them.

Last edited by BF2Craglyeye (2006-03-17 22:18:53)

noobmurderer
Banned
+1|6626
mp5 is better than the toy gun known as the p90
i cant hit anything with it

ea needs to get their shit together and release a patch where stuff is balanced
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6747

You can still bunny-hop/dolphin dive in 1.2 and 1.21 by using jump prone crouch jump prone crouch quickly, instead of jump jump jump. Pressing prone and crouch one-two makes you do a half prone before you're next jump, its a bit awkward at first, but it helps for medic-ing people back up, as well as getting up and down quicker while using the PKM. You can get up much faster from prone by pressing crouch then jump to go into stand.

This is really only useful in combat if you need to prone with the PKM quickly and get up and keep moving before you are ambushed. It also helps while people are taking pot shots at you, tanks shooting at you etc. Its more a survival technique then the bunny-hopping combat technique used to be.
Inquatitis
+1|6639
yea i saw some guy try the new bunnyhopping version against me.
he prolly mistook my DAO for something else.
Devolant
+3|6638|Sweden

SharkyMcshark wrote:

My jet is still godlike.. Thank you
Skinnister
+43|6726|UK

Inquatitis wrote:

yea i saw some guy try the new bunnyhopping version against me.
he prolly mistook my DAO for something else.
Funny you should say that, I have noticed when you try to "bunnyhop" normaly you press jump+prone, but now you can still do it by pressing jump+prone x2 but you get stuck in the ground lol
']['error
Banned
+630|6645|The Netherlands
jets are 1337, i love em. i admit its al lot harder now with 1.2, but i can still get alot of points with an aircraft
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6747

Skinnister wrote:

Funny you should say that, I have noticed when you try to "bunnyhop" normaly you press jump+prone, but now you can still do it by pressing jump+prone x2 but you get stuck in the ground lol
Use crouch too, prone has a penalty delay for getting back up now, but it is negated if you press crouch then jump.

Last edited by [CANADA]_Zenmaster (2006-03-18 10:58:40)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard