belikeron
+-1|6634
Not sure how he got in, (forgot his name too, don't really care accually) He had climbed up the ladder and was inside the wall about 4' off the platform.

So if your south of the mosque taking fire and can't find from where its probably from there. I went up the ladder and say his feet poking out, shot a couple rounds into him, hit nothing. I guess he noticed me and jumped out and ran away, so I knifed him.

Just a heads up.
cmsgt_one_shot
+5|6645|USA
thanks for the warning but most people know about that  spot .Especially snipers like me who look for new spots all the time.

Last edited by cmsgt_one_shot (2006-03-17 15:02:27)

belikeron
+-1|6634
Oh this guy wasn't in the tower, he was 'in' the tower! He had some how climbed into the wall so he was immune to all attacks, that was the exploit part =p
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6707|Antarctica
Are you sure you just didn't see his head/feet sticking out of the wall while he was proning, or something similar?
belikeron
+-1|6634
Oh he was in the wall there was no way to get up to where he was at. We only noticed him on a round about way out of the mosque and picked him up on the UAV, as soon as he realized I was in there with him he some how got out on the other side of the tower and ran away hiding, I guess so I couldn't get his name. I didn't care enough about that so i just knifed him.

He was in the wall you could never see his entire body just pieces of him sticking out.
Inquatitis
+1|6640
yea, ive seen this before as well.
you gotta either nade or C4 that player to get a kill.
DeathCalibre
+0|6744
A screenshot of the place you're talking of would be nice...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard