Poll

Who would be interested in a BF2S "dreamteam" clan?

I'm interested... sounds neat.82%82% - 197
Dumb idea, makes me think too hard.17%17% - 41
Total: 238
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6795|Singapore

kilroy0097 wrote:

P.S.S. - Idea was come up with colaboration with mikeshw, the_heart_attack, tsintzu and random commentary from polarbearz.
I resent that comment. random commentary from polarbearz eh? So i was jabbering about nothing in particular at that time again eh..
tF-afrojap
+124|6853|SF
Wearing the [bf2s] tag is totally optional. It will just help us know that you're from the forums. It's not like you are "joining the clan" or anything. We aren't that organized, yet. I'll look into the TS server when I get a chance.
Aslan the Creator
Welcome to duty
+1|6639
cool. this is a confusing thread, i cant tell if there is a clan or what. ok thanks afrojap. ill put [bf2s] in front of my name once i get my motherboard back from newegg...
Erkut.hv
+124|6741|California
Hey Afro, I'll have some of the Hive pop in to give you some targets.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6716|Charlie One Alpha

polarbearz wrote:

kilroy0097 wrote:

P.S.S. - Idea was come up with colaboration with mikeshw, the_heart_attack, tsintzu and random commentary from polarbearz.
I resent that comment. random commentary from polarbearz eh? So i was jabbering about nothing in particular at that time again eh..
Probably.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6795|Singapore

stfu
WiBu
+14|6663
I was playing earlier on the Euro server and had some awsome rounds (I was that b***ard sniper on Sharqi, got 80+ points each round and was even accused of hacking which made me happy). I think I might don the tag and become a regular .

Last edited by WiBu (2006-03-22 14:46:12)

Aslan the Creator
Welcome to duty
+1|6639
lol
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6771|Dallas
I'm on the server waiting for you guys....

Hurry da fucx up damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Raphael
Wtf Padders!! Padders!!!
+18|6627|Boston, Massachusetts
sweet im in
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6734|Madrid, Spain
Last 4 times I started playing I first check the bf2s server, one was empty and the other one was almost full but I knew nobody so... I didn't join. Best thing would be a TS as a meeting point for members, to decide where and who and how to play and have fun with our stupid comments
I will be checkin the server status at gamemonitor, I wonder if I will ever see players with familiar names...
I would love to share bullets with ya, I will drop by
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6850|Bryan/College Station, TX

tF-afrojap wrote:

I propose the folks from the U.S. meet on the bf2s server on Saturday 7:00 PST. I want to start it early so East cost peeps don't miss out. You are more than welcome to join us from outside the U.S. if you are still awake, and get a decent ping. Don't forget your paddles!
Just like to repeat this because I am going to try my hardest to be there for this.

Saturday, March 25th 2006 at 7:00 PM PST which is 9:00 PM CST which is 3:00 AM GMT.

Just a reminder. I really want to see a decently full game on the server and get some rockin teamwork time in with the BF2S Community.

Cheers.

P.S. Can we have an official annoucement in the BF2S Servers forum section on this? Just for futher advertisement.

Last edited by kilroy0097 (2006-03-24 11:12:57)

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6752|Houston, TX
9:00 pm our time?  Kilroy, I'm there.  Save me some TV missle time!

KJ
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6850|Bryan/College Station, TX

Kung Jew wrote:

9:00 pm our time?  Kilroy, I'm there.  Save me some TV missle time!

KJ
Will do if I am graced by the Gods to actually get in the chopper first for a change.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6854|"Frisco"

kilroy0097 wrote:

P.S. Can we have an official annoucement in the BF2S Servers forum section on this? Just for futher advertisement.
Yes. ( And the chopper is mine ;D )
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6781|Noizyland

Hey, this is getting exciting.

I'll be Howlin' Mad Murdoch, no-one's chosen him yet, and I think I fit the profile of "Howlin' Mad."

Three branches of the BF2S 'dreamteam' clan. Sounds cool, I liked Kilroy's well thought out ideas. THA would be the obvious choice for the CO of OC, but are there any other mods here that are from this corner of the world? "Seventh Circle of Hell" and things like that arn't really all that descriptive. I would look on that BF2S community map, but my crappy computer fucks up whenever I do that.

A server based in Australia would be cool. I can still tap into the US BF2S server with a ping of about 180, which isn't bad, but having it in Australia would bring it down to about 50.

I can only really join you guys on Wendesdays and Fridays, that is, until I get a new computer. I have $900, so I'm only about $2100 short! I'm scratching those lotto tickets as hard as I can, (no I havn't thought that getting a part time job is that way to go.)

As Afrojap said, it's not all that official/organised yet, but when it is, we may need to get Chuy to write another add-on for the site. Sorry Chuy.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6816|Marathon, Florida Keys
as long as its not running euroforces i'll come at 7 tonight, i can be general of the airforce ^_^
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
dietcokeBF2
Nuke Um Good
+12|6747|San Clemente
Id like to help lead
is anyone alread the leader?

Last edited by dietcokeBF2 (2006-03-25 15:39:41)

SnowySmurf
+-2|6619
fuck yeah im coming
afewje
Banned
+5|6617
I WANT TO BE IN THE DREAMTEAM HERE ON MY STATS if it matters http://bf2s.com/player/65061735/
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6765|Denmark
well is this going to be an american only thing? what about us in europe? I'd like it a lot, especially cuz I spend a lot of my time on bf2s: stats, forums, IRC - the whole bf2s comunity.
however, I've resently joined a clan that I like a lot, so it is a hard choice.

Last edited by Z-trooper (2006-03-25 16:01:05)

Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6747

Im in, Ill have to change my tag though. I wanna blow up Mike with a TV .
Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|6696|England, GBR
I will join the Euro Division happily. Just give me the nod. I'm happy to work and earn the graft up... so behind the scenes I can help too.

Enemydown are starting sign ups. Who's with me on this one!?!? lol
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6844|A Small Isle in the Tropics

Jestar12345 wrote:

who? me?

btw, can server admin please take the EF maps out of rotation as I think not all of us have the EF Booster Pack.. small request.. if not..ah well.. serves me right for not spending money..

Last edited by mikeshw (2006-03-25 16:50:17)

Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6747

mikeshw wrote:

Jestar12345 wrote:

who? me?

btw, can server admin take the EF maps out of rotation as I think not all of us have the EF Booster Pack.. small request..
Yeah You. And Maybe Heart attack and tthf.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard