Nexar
Banned
+1|6684
This is probably the most fucked up thing since 400 point scores with the blackhawk. Go onto any great wall 24/7 map and i garuntee you that half the players will be snipers. And since the long corridors running along the wall are vital routes to flag captures, claymores are everywhere.

If i had a server i would make Snipers illegal on the server because all their kills come from claymores and nothing else, and there is nothing you can do about the claymores. You have to send in a scapegoat from the squad to clear the ONLY path to the flag. Its fucking bullshit, k? If i ever find a sniper laying out claymores, i will kidnap his ass and add him to my favorite victims list.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6668|USA
Noooooooooo Charles! My FACE!!!
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6655
wait wait!!!! wait..............................................................................................................
......................................................................................
......................................................................................
Nope, nobody cares
Nexar
Banned
+1|6684

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

wait wait!!!! wait..............................................................................................................
Nope, nobody cares
Wait, wait.... ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

https://img229.imageshack.us/img229/2449/davidpoints6iw.jpg

Last edited by Nexar (2006-03-17 17:03:29)

Nexar
Banned
+1|6684

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4qdX6_9 … earch=jugg

Im gonna hit you with my pimp cane!
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6794|Singapore

Ok wonderful idea.

Shall we declaire tomorrow a public holiday in your honor?
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6833|Australia
no its my public holiday tomorrow... i was here first.
khmer
+86|6683|Central California

Nexar wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4qdX6_9 … earch=jugg

Im gonna hit you with my pimp cane!
LOL "I'm the Juggernaut b****, Imma hit you with your own PIMP!" hahaha too funny.
RhadamanthysSCC
+2|6729|Perth, Western Australia

Nexar wrote:

This is probably the most fucked up thing since 400 point scores with the blackhawk. Go onto any great wall 24/7 map and i garuntee you that half the players will be snipers. And since the long corridors running along the wall are vital routes to flag captures, claymores are everywhere.

If i had a server i would make Snipers illegal on the server because all their kills come from claymores and nothing else, and there is nothing you can do about the claymores. You have to send in a scapegoat from the squad to clear the ONLY path to the flag. Its fucking bullshit, k? If i ever find a sniper laying out claymores, i will kidnap his ass and add him to my favorite victims list.
What nonsense! What piffle! What tosh!

I played Great Wall last night and I was one of only 3 snipers in a 32 man server so there goes your assertion that half the players will be snipers. As for claymores, well I went 29:3 K : D in that round and only 4 of those were Claymore kills, the rest, bar two pistol kills, were all rifle victims.

There are too many routes to the flags for claymores alone to prevent you from moving to and capping them, you just need to avoid obvious chokepoints and keep your eyes open. I'd also note that the corridors on the wall are useful but not the only means of getting to flags, in fact many folks won't even notice you sneaking around on the ground as they're too busy scanning the corridors and looking for vehicles, so it may in fact be safer to do so. There are of course, also a whole heap of vehicles you can use to get to and from flags on the map.

So give some thought to alternate routes and modes of transport or if you are on a claymore infested map actually squadding up and going medic, you can cover your squadmates from the rear of the formation (both the G36E and LA85 have excellent accuracy and are great for shooting over or around teammates without worrying about hitting them) and you'll be sure to get tons of revives if claymores are as prevalent as you claim...
-=WM=-Racerx
+-3|6669|Chicago
Hmmm  Here's a thought Run as a medic and Revive your scape goat HMMM  DOH.

Let's see what gun do you use? let's ban that one.
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6706|England, UK
Fucking hell. Yet another player who can't handle the gameplay so they want the game changing to make it easier. lol. Claymores. LOOK FOR THEM! If you run blindly everywhere then claymores will be a problem. The Great wall map is a snipers paradise hence the increase in claymores. Different maps sometimes atttact more of a type of kit. Anyone who's good at BF2 will realise that the sniper kit is a good option on the Great Wall map. lol. Adapt or feck off! I think its a great map!!!

Last edited by General_CoLin_Tassi (2006-03-18 08:16:26)

Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6794|England
Don’t you just hate it when one team keeps capturing both the inside flags, it ruins the infantry battles on the walls!
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6706|England, UK

Kobrakai wrote:

Don’t you just hate it when one team keeps capturing both the inside flags, it ruins the infantry battles on the walls!
Not mine. War is a fluid situation. Flow with. Adapt your tactics. Take cover for a while maybe. There are lots of options to overcome to enemy. Quit whining ffs.
buttered noodle
+16|6651|ohio
completely agree, i was playing great wall earlier and they had 2 tanks and an apc inside the castle, needless to say we got assraped like u wouldn't believe, easily the worst map ever, wtf is up with one goddamn entrance
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6794|England

buttered noodle wrote:

completely agree, i was playing great wall earlier and they had 2 tanks and an apc inside the castle, needless to say we got assraped like u wouldn't believe, easily the worst map ever, wtf is up with one goddamn entrance
Learn the map, there is more than one entrance.
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6740|cairns australia
or try going anti tank or spec ops. just try something different.as i am usually one of the armour whores i think its a good map.maybe you could try the 16 player map no tanks or apcs.

Last edited by pokerplaya (2006-03-18 21:26:30)

NoS
karma padder
+13|6632|UK

Nexar wrote:

just play medic, and use your team mates to clear out the claymores for you. ... then revive them, of course...
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6716|austria

Nexar wrote:

If i had a server i would make Snipers illegal on the server because all their kills come from claymores and nothing else,.
come and play with me and ur head wont be secure! ROFLMAO yeah plz remove Sniper.. and pilots..... and tanks NO everything with wheels! and maybe call the game COUNTERSTRIKE!!!!!! yeah that would be AWSOME!!!!

(another guy who wastet 50 bucks 4 nothing!)
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6774|Human Meat Shield
Hmph! First time on the GReat WAll eh?? You are right about one thing there are alot of clays, alot of at mines, alot of nade throwing, Engineers can detonate the Clays rather easy, and when you take the Jack up there you'll find gratitude. I think Smokescreen and Tabarra Quarry is more for you |TOP| crew liking anyway, they have choppers and planes; maybe the Great Wall isn't for you. People are different and play differently, when I run into a clay -- guess what? I know where that sniper is because 9-10 times he's still stationary at that same spot.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6690|West Yorkshire, U.K
i personaly think that the claymores are stupid. You look at them and they blow up u dont even stand on them!
Real claymores detonate when the persons foot lets off the trigger
it sucks:(

Last edited by Kurazoo (2006-03-19 09:26:28)

drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6716|austria
*Uncontrolled Mode (also known as Victim Initiated Detonation) - Uncontrolled firing is accomplished when the mine is installed in such a manner as to cause an unsuspecting enemy to detonate the mine. Mines employed in this manner must be reported and recorded as land mines. There are many fuzing mechanisms that can be used to initiate the M18A1 in uncontrolled mode, including the M142 Multipurpose Firing Device, M5 Pressure Release Device (mousetrap), tripwires, strikers, !!!infrared sensors, acoustic & vibration sensors!!!!.*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claymore_mine

get infos BEFORE saying something! OWNED!
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6679|Canada Eh?
Kurazoo got pwned!

He's a noob anyways.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
Nope, that model was used in the vietnam war, they have upgraded
oi violent hockey player stop stalking me.

Last edited by Kurazoo (2006-03-19 13:51:13)

Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
My K ratio has gone up :p errm cant be arsed gettin proof get it tmoz at scool
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6679|Canada Eh?
I can't respond to half of what you said cause you've got grammar worse than that of a french Canadian, and I'm not a hockey player nor have I ever claimed to be one, and your idea of claymores is less sophisticated and less technologically advanced than the supposed version that was replaced after Nam. and congrats on increasing it by 0.03, that takes skill

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard