Miakei
+1|6815|Los Angeles, CA
Well, for the past few weeks, I've been diligently going to the EA BF2 website, in hopes of gleaning SOM information regarding the upcoming patch, or even the expansion.
Every day, it's thesame song and dance. I see posts from months ago, nothing new. New tidbit of knowledge, no indication that they are doing anything except repeatedly re-booting their workstations for the fun of it.
I mean, throw me a bone here! Even a 'Hey! We're working on it! Honest! See?' would be nice. Maybe they'reall playing Halo 2 or something, who knows.

I mean, is it too much to ask for them to post on the site WHAT changes are going to happen with the 1.03 patch? I understand we have a thread here about it, but until it's posted on the EA website, I take it with a grain of salt.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6781|Singapore

grain? I'll take an entire dead sea's worth
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6840|San Francisco

We have a thread of rumors and here say. I tried hard to make sure that people reading the threads on these forums understand that nothing posted here is official.
Miakei
+1|6815|Los Angeles, CA
Voodoo, and I appreciate that you guys are getting what information you can and passing it on.
I dunno, it just seems like...well, shouldn't the developers and producers of the game keep their fanbase informed as to whats happening with it?
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6825
should they? yes.
should they give you proof of why they reset your stats? yes.
do they? no.
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6800|Lake Constanze, Germany
OK, lets talk seriously: I think EA is not caring too much about their customers.
Why? Cuz they are not ur/our friend. It's a big company with many employees.
They all want to get paid and EA wants the BBBIIIGGG money.
So why tbh should they care about their freaking customers?
And thats my problem with EA.

I dont trust EA very much - they always give out some information or do interviews, but nobody knows 'where-how-when-what-why'.
EA, u have a homepage - USE IT! Put some information there - ppl need and want the info.
But all u can see is: 'Tonight Gamespy will make use of their weekly downtime.'
Hrhrhrhr come on EA.......come on.....

Greetz,
Agent
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6833|Missoula, MT
Amen!  Round of applause for ()r@ng3!!  I could not agree more. 

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard