SquirrelKing
+0|6776
I bound screenshot to my middle mouse button as I usually do in games.  If I see something worth of taking a screenshot with I'm not going to get myself killed or miss it because I am trying to find print screen.

However BF2 likes to take a shot on the press and release.  Nothing major, but annoying because I then need to go delete half the screens I take.  I don't take many screens at all, I mean I only have like 10 of them.   But still, just a simple convience factor.
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6835|Australia
ok and why is this in the HELP! section? what do you need help with? what seems to be the problem? you want to know how to do what ? i assume its something to do with screen shot and not double shots? is that it?

i dont really see what the big deal is but you could always try a 3rd party screen cap program you dont have to use the built-in game one?.

if thats not the help you wanted then ignore it and actually ask a question, and if you dont want help then why did you post it under help?
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6836|San Francisco

Have you ever taken screenshots in bf2 with the printscreen button?

Just wondering because by default (and as far as I know there is no way to change this) bf2 outputs two screenshots for every button press, one jpg and one png.
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6796|Lake Constanze, Germany
@Voodoo: wondering: can't u mod that controls.con manually?
Dunno......   

Greetz,
Agent
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6830|Missoula, MT
I've wondered about that as well...I always just go through and delete the darn png's.

p.s. Cool name SquirrelKing...I like that.  Somehow makes me think of home.  lol

Last edited by CMDR_Dave (2005-09-28 06:32:18)

tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6836|San Francisco

Ag3nT-()r@ng3 wrote:

@Voodoo: wondering: can't u mod that controls.con manually?
Dunno......   

Greetz,
Agent
Sure you can edit the controls.con manually, I did it when setting up my keys, but there are only keybinds in there no settings for how many screenshots the games takes.
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6796|Lake Constanze, Germany
@Voodoo: ah, ok thx m8----didn't try this in BF2.....
I think i got SquirrelKing wrong. Thought he meant 4 shots altogether.

Anyway, i like the *.png feature

Greetz,
Agent
V@no
+-1|6735
I also trying find a sollution to disable that crapy quality .jpg (did they set to 60% quality or even less???)
.png on other hand are almost lossless format, that means u see on screenshot the quality what you see in the game.
And there is no setting that could turn off .jpg or .png type of screenshot - that would just rediculous!

Hope somebody know how to turn off one of the formats.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard