gandlers
+4|6708
I must admit if I get TK'd seemingly for no reason and I'm having a bad round, I will punish. If is is in the middle of an intense firefight i give them the benefit of the doubt and forgive.
It's a bitch that somethign so basic can be so wrong with the game, I'd rather they removed the tags completely if they cant get it right...

C'mon EA/DICE, we are not expecting you to perfect nuclear fusion or find a cure for cancer, all we want is what we paid for...... a game that works....do the decent thing and fix it...its a real and major problem.....FIX IT DONT IGNORE IT.

Gandlers
Doc*BK*
+1|6718|sacramento, ca

dubbs wrote:

I'm not complaining EA isn't doing anything to fix the glitch I'm just asking for them to put it as a first priority. Sorry if you were confused on that dubbs.
Yep, and the M1A2 looks just like the Type 98 or T90.  Also, did you notice the square/circle with an X in it????  That means do not shoot the tank below.  If you did not see this, then maybe you should quit flying, it would save us all time from reading about you complaining.

It seems that you are complaining because if you were not complaining, then why waste your time starting a new thread, then repling on the thread more the once, you even had screen shoots.  Your actions tell me that you are complaining.

I also remember reading that they did a huge change in 1.2 patch to try to fix the red name glitch.  I do not remember where I read it, but it would make sense considering the patch was titled 1.2 instead of 1.1X, it you know how patches are suppoese to be named.
Ok after this I'm done talking to you because obiously you can READ or WRITE. So here it is, first check my stats under Doc*BK*. I have close to 350 hours and I've seen this glitch once every 15 hours or so. Yes, for some people it is common, maybe if you had more than 200 hours you would notice it a little more too. I also play mostly city maps, therefore in close quarters combat you will notice it more when it happens.
I dont fly planes much so I don't know how you came to that conclusion. I do however fly helo's a lot. I have around 65 hours in that. Now since you've piloted a chopper a wopping 3-4 hours, please tell me where a X shows up in the pilots seat.

So maybe you should spend more time playing BF2, since that is what this is website is about, and leave the people who acctualy have gameplay experience alone.

Plus I have no clue how you got on the subject of I can't tell the difference in the Red Name Glitch,  I can on the ground, because this post that you READ ever so well was started on the fact that I get glitched a lot and I'm the one getting shot by less experienced teamates like yourself.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard