holocost
+1|6786|ireland,cork
i know that you are probably not able to change your nick but if there is any way to could someone plzzzzzz tell me cos i couldnt think of a good nick when i created my account cos my usual screen name was taken and i thaught you could only use letters in your nick.(i know that sounds so stupid)
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6847|San Francisco

My, you are full of questions today...

No you cannot change your nickname without starting a brand new account. The brilliant folks at EA have decided to include a 6 character prefix in the upcoming patch, however that is the worst solution I can possibly think of for this issue since it doesn't actually solve the problem.

Also, I am answering all of these questions because you caught me in a good mood. Just to be on the safe side though, from now on when you have questions that have been asked a million times over already, try searching a bit first as most times you will be able to find the answers already on the forums.
SGTJones97E
+0|6835
voodoo that means you can change up to the first 6 char?  got a link to the info so you dont have to explain?
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6847|San Francisco

SGTJones97E wrote:

voodoo that means you can change up to the first 6 char?  got a link to the info so you dont have to explain?
It's in the 1.03 rumors thread, search for 1.03 rumor.

From the sound of it they plan on giving you a 6 character prefix meaning you can add 6 extra characters to the front of your name. For me I could change my name to something like [BF2s]tF-voodoochild Looks pretty stupid with two clan tags on there, eh? Yeah, thats because it doesn't actually solve the original problem of not being able to change your name. Anyone who has signed up with a clan tag already in their nick is screwed, and the few people who have plain ol names are rewarded for signing up early with those names. I cannot even start a new account with the nick voodoochild because it has already been taken. Very poor solution to a very major problem.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard