BigJoe62
+1|6629
I've only got 29 hours as Engy and only 198 repair points, but those points took a lot of work.  They have to peel back the fraction amount needed to get a point.  1/3 of damage per point or something like that.  I mean I got only 6 more hours playing support and have 711 resupply points.  Where is the justice?
SunTzu
Playdough! Nope C4...
+6|6735|Toronto, ON, CAN
Amen.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6839|Australia

Chowley wrote:

Im very jealous Im spending a lot of time trying to get them for meritorious service medal.
i should have two of them, BUT ITS bugged so i have gotten the medal now 210 times.... every 20min or map reload or server join, i get it. been going for three days now.
SunTzu
Playdough! Nope C4...
+6|6735|Toronto, ON, CAN

kontrolcrimson wrote:

BUT ITS bugged so i have gotten the medal now 210 times....
I just looked at your stats... Dude, get some sleep! I can't believe that the only thing stopping you from being a 3 star General is 523 hours... you can do it if you spend the next 3 weeks + a day playing straight!

I was feeling guilt for my average 1.3 hours a day playing the game. But  5.4 hours a day??? Crap you love this game!
lol
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6839|Australia

SunTzu wrote:

kontrolcrimson wrote:

BUT ITS bugged so i have gotten the medal now 210 times....
I just looked at your stats... Dude, get some sleep! I can't believe that the only thing stopping you from being a 3 star General is 523 hours... you can do it if you spend the next 3 weeks + a day playing straight!

I was feeling guilt for my average 1.3 hours a day playing the game. But  5.4 hours a day??? Crap you love this game!
lol
i do love the game.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard