RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6405|NSW, Australia

where can i switch my accounts?
DSRTurtle
+56|6685

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

where can i switch my accounts?
The link on the EA downloader for my account.  Somewhere in there is a link that says edit BF2 ID.

Change your ID to the BF2 account name you want to play EF/AF on.  Leave off the prefix if any.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6410|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Ok I got the EF/AF collection CD two days ago. Played yesterday for 2 rounds on Taraba and one round on Road Rage.(Check the stats)

I go to play again today, and it says that I cant play anymore because i need to register. I played, so I must have entered the info correctly the day before. I had not modified any information between yesterday and today.
I tried following the EA tech support, multiple guides on our site, but still nothing.
So my questions are these:
Why did this happen?(serious answers please)
How do I fix it?
Enzzenmachine
+20|6345
that's pretty weird. Have you modified something after playing your 1st rounds? what did you do after playing them? cause it seems you did something EA games don't like.. (EA games don't like alotta thing)
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6410|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Got it working a week after I got it

Stupid EA Link.
dwoody66
+0|6151
i have downloaded euro force and it wont work can you help me out, i also downloaded armoured fury but  that works ok
DSRTurtle
+56|6685

dwoody66 wrote:

i have downloaded euro force and it wont work can you help me out, i also downloaded armoured fury but  that works ok
what order did you install them?  I believe Euro Forces has to be installed before Armoured Fury in order to work correctly.  The game must be patched after installing the last booster pack.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard