andy31419
+1|6719|Savannah - GA
The fix for the VOIP issue was to delete the BF2 folder in my documents.  When you do that however, if you have favorate servers, write them down, you will lose them.  I did this and all works well now.  I had in my head that EuroForce cost $19.95 not $9.95.  at $9.95, I'll just buy another one for my profile.  so many usernames pwds and e-mails.  I could get lost in the virtual world.
fodder
+0|6569|york, england
solution, i dicided to ditch the 4000 points between my to sigs
and go back to the id i had first, already pulled back 500points.
must be improving
fodder
+0|6569|york, england
oh and the second sig, was i partners name,
if i repurchace she will kill me.
and ban me, lol
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6703|Singapore
wtf i have beeen fcking cheated. I cant download the game.
andyman99008
+3|6597|Ireland

Ayumiz wrote:

wtf i have beeen fcking cheated. I cant download the game.
we need more details like did u buy it? or do u have ead? or did u buy it? j/k..no but really they cant just "cheat" you...there is always an explanation...tell us what u did!!
Jade456
+1|6634|Las Vegas
Of course, its EA.  What did you expect?   That's what happens when EA buys companies.  Gone are the days of free extra maps, features, etc.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525
Anybody any ideas why I keep getting an error message when I attempt to play EuroForces maps? It tells me that my version has 'modified content' or something like that. Any suggestions? Should I reapply patch 1.3 maybe?
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

Yes, install EF and THEN apply patch 1.3
Phrozenbot
+632|6585|do not disturb

How does the 1.4 patch effect things? Have people been able to install the 1.4 patch over the boosters and successfully play them? I'm talking about people who had issues with installing the boosters after installing Euro Forces, specifically Euro Forces.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6516|Doncaster, UK
I can't talk for the incremental, but the full patch patches whatever you have installed so it should be fine.

Haven't had a chance to play yet, but I've never had any issues in the past so if you are having problems with installation it must ba a combination of the program and your hardware/OS install.

Basically give it a try, but I personally would always recommend the full patch.
DSRTurtle
+56|6656
So far I've had no problems with 1.4 and EF or AF. 

Because of hardware problems, my sound card dying, I've had to reload everything on my computer including BF2.

The install order I used is

BF2
SF
1.3 Full Patch
EF
AF
1.4 Full Patch
Macenthe
+2|6414|South Carolina, USA
Likewise, no problems here. Here's my install order...

BF2
1.4 Full
EF

I haven't played on a EF server since, but considering I can play BF I'm assuming things are fine.
DSRTurtle
+56|6656

Macenthe wrote:

Likewise, no problems here. Here's my install order...

BF2
1.4 Full
EF

I haven't played on a EF server since, but considering I can play BF I'm assuming things are fine.
You may need to reinstall the 1.4 patch if you get kicked for modified content.   I had that happen when I first installed EF and didn't reinstall the 1.22 patch afterwards.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6516|Doncaster, UK
Yep, the EF files you will have installed are not the 1.4 version and so servers will kick you for "modified content"
Phrozenbot
+632|6585|do not disturb

Well let's try out your new booster pack shall we? Post some servers we can all play on in Snake's sticky.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

Last edited by Snake (2006-09-07 14:14:58)

-=LIKMARK=-
+1|6373|Kristiansand, Norge
I get the error message: "You have to revert to the original version of bf2 to play ef maps" when I try to log on for online gaming... Anyone that can help me? I can't reinstall the 1.4 version when I've already installed it
DSRTurtle
+56|6656
did you have the 1.4 beta patch installed?

It sounds like you have to undo what you did for the 1.4 beta patch.
Turnagain Hardcore
+13|6408|Norway
i can not play EF, because I have a modifed bf. only i have is: bf2, bf2: sf, and EF
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6766|Barrington, RI
re-install the 1.4 full patch. that should fix that problem.
-=LIKMARK=-
How do I do that? I get the message "can't install 1.4 patch, bagause 1.3 patch is not installed"... Believe it is the incremental patch, do I have to install th full 1.4 patch? Looking forward to download it.....
DSRTurtle
+56|6656

-=LIKMARK=- wrote:

How do I do that? I get the message "can't install 1.4 patch, bagause 1.3 patch is not installed"... Believe it is the incremental patch, do I have to install th full 1.4 patch? Looking forward to download it.....
Yes you need the full 1.4 patch.
Phrozenbot
+632|6585|do not disturb

DSRTurtle wrote:

-=LIKMARK=- wrote:

Yes you need the full 1.4 patch.
Correct, and hopefully people still have the 1.4 patch on their computer. That's if they don't mind re-downloading it again.
-=LIKMARK=-
Shait, lucky me not saving it last time...
DSRTurtle
+56|6656
I've burned all of the full patches to a DVD.  So I could play any version I want anytime. 

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard