Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6788
I'm sure you've all been revived without a kit nearby and frozen solid. However, I got revived and still could move around. Whats more, I think I was invisible as no-one was shooting me even though i was standing near various enemies. I then used a TOW turret and killed someone. After exiting the turret, I still had the TOW crosshair. Strange. Anyway, I didnt want to be accused of cheating, so I grabbed a kit off the floor and got shot down.

This happened on Devil's Perch.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6722|Howell, Mi USA
Ive never been revived without a kit before but ive been revived with a diffrent kit. i hate that. Could u still fire TOW missles when u got off the turret? that would be cool beans.  lol
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6772|Malaga, EspaƱa
''Talon Spirit Was spit out off Hell so he could take revenge on his Enemies'' kinda funny glitch Casper the ghost
[DDS]Monkey_boy
+-3|6788
Similar happened to me on iron gator, I died, fell of a balcony, leaving my kit on the balcony, and then someone revived me. I'm sure ive seen a thread on here before about this, well before xmas, and somone took some screen shots.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6876|San Francisco

The 'no kit bug' is rather well known, though I have never heard of someone becoming invisible as a result, you just run around with your arms in funky positions.
Lamsey
+11|6675|Glasgow, Scotland

Cbass wrote:

Ive never been revived without a kit before but ive been revived with a diffrent kit. i hate that.
That happens when you're a medic and somebody grabs your kit to revive you. You end up with the kit they had before they grabbed yours.

If it ever happens, be sure to hit the 'thanks' voice command, because they just sacrificed their favoured kit to revive you
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6737

Lamsey wrote:

Cbass wrote:

Ive never been revived without a kit before but ive been revived with a diffrent kit. i hate that.
That happens when you're a medic and somebody grabs your kit to revive you. You end up with the kit they had before they grabbed yours.

If it ever happens, be sure to hit the 'thanks' voice command, because they just sacrificed their favoured kit to revive you
some times you get the kit of some one else that died next to you.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6791

bingobones
+6|6753|London, UK
enemy water vehicle spotted
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6804|UK

bingobones wrote:

enemy water vehicle spotted
Ten Four
MrPredictable
+14|6715
That happened to me when on iron gator a few ppl on my team were going down the lift, then some1 threw a smoke gernade at us. I couldnt see for a bit and when the confusion stopped I was in the water with no kit, kinda sucked.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard