MrBrain
+24|6692|Finland
Have anyone else noticed this? If you are alone capping a flag it goes insanely slow, it's feels like twice the time before (or did it come in 1.12?), on the other hand if you are two persons capping a flag it goes alot faster, almost feel faster than before. Not to mention if you're 5...

But being alone capping a flag goes insanely slow. Is this something new? It feels like it have started to go very slow. I also noticed that the flag radious for vehicles seems to have grown just a bit even though if I remember correctly it was suppposed to be decreased with 1.12. I don't complain at that though, it's nice to not have to get out of the car and being able to sprint off before the arty comes
Buzerk1
+44|6838
I didn't see that.... you are aware that some flag (Capable HQ) are going down slower, always been like that. Also you cap a flag just after it was capture by the other side, it will also go faster.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6772|AUS, Canberra
moved
MrBrain
+24|6692|Finland

Buzerk1 wrote:

I didn't see that.... you are aware that some flag (Capable HQ) are going down slower, always been like that. Also you cap a flag just after it was capture by the other side, it will also go faster.
Aha! It was in fact a capable HQ I took that went that slow. I didn't know that there were this kind of differences, not even after my almost 3000 flag captures.... Thanx man.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6772|AUS, Canberra
i think we are done here

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard