SGTJones97E
+0|6835
i joined an EA server, and my rank was reduced to PFC, but i still had my weapon unlock but i strted getting awards all over again
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6847|"Frisco"

o.O No idea. Did this happen on several servers, or just that one?
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6807|Lake Constanze, Germany
Yeah, i have this sometimes, too. Just join another server....thats what i do in that case...

Greetz,
Agent
CinnamonBits
Sniper Cat
+1|6794
I've joined a server and it said that my rank was private.  I just went to a new server and everything was alright.
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6837|A Small Isle in the Tropics

yep.. happened to me too but not too often and only a very specific server. as long as my points get clocked somewhere, it wont really matter if i was a 4-star general or PFC
SGTJones97E
+0|6835
this is true but it was wierd espeically with the new badges
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6807|Lake Constanze, Germany

SGTJones97E wrote:

this is true but it was wierd espeically with the new badges
Hehe, yeah had this once - i didn't recognize my 'wrong' rank....
suddenly *plopp**plopp**plopp* "....u have been awarded with 3 badges....."
I was going: Huh? WTF? O.o ....then i realized ....ahhhh, my rank. Finally!
*knock, knock* "McFLy? U there? McFlyyy?!....."
Joined a new server.....

Greetz,
Agent
Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6786
Had that happening to me quite a lot recently, but it seems to go once I change the server or rejoin, hope they fix it in the new patch.  (But it does feel good to get all those badges again )
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6558|Hungary
Yeah i had it several times if i joined a "new" server where i never played.Once i was just playing somewhere and i freaked out when i recived my Basic Engineer Combat badge I said "what the hell" and then i saw that my rank is a private.I went to a server where i mostly play and i had my old rank back.
IC_Draconis
+9|6718
Yes...and if you look up the fixlist in the 1.3 patch, this problem should be fixed by now.........no comment.
Delta_38DS
Self Proclaimed A10 Whore
+27|6563
lol that happened to me.  I didn't have any unlocks though so I thought I had my Stats wiped.  Thats an annoying glitch.   

EDIT: wow this is an old thread...

Last edited by Delta_38DS (2006-06-14 11:48:40)

Zilla
Killa of threads
+122|6641|7th level of hell

problem wasn't fixed with 1.3. i've had it happen since. but anyway, when it happens to me I enjoy the badges. seems to happen alot quicker than when I actually was a PFC. oh well.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard