IvIaster.Us
+-2|6643
Where exactly is the one shot one kill zone? I have aimed at heads before and shoot tand then they either get wounded or it doesent hit them at all...I have heard that the upper chest is a one shot zone is that true?
Schw3nk3r
+3|6626|Candy Land
I think that you can shoot someone in their thigh and thats a 1-shot kill, the head, the neck.
[4BidN]Jinx
+0|6630|TX
I've had some that were one shot kills.  I aim slightly above the head to compensate for bullet drop.  Not sure about the chest.
coldfyre99
+-2|6625
I usually like to aim about the line where the hat meets the forehead.  Does a decent job of killing them.
tgust5
+22|6624
you can aim for the head and still hit their shoulder or something.  Other than that, a head shot is anywhere on the head.  My favorite kind of head shots are getting them when they are mounted on a machine gun in a jeep or something.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6767|AUS, Canberra
yeh its head only, the ones i like are when you can only see the top of helmet and they think they are safe.
DTAC
+9|6737
When they are running somewhere with me counting down 3...2...1........
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6691|Vancouver BC Canada

the_heart_attack wrote:

yeh its head only, the ones i like are when you can only see the top of helmet and they think they are safe.
Love those
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6637|Your moms bedroom
put your settings on "high", quit using the m-95, and watch em drop
rangercell
+0|6648
how about the ones where u come around the corner and theyre facing the other way and u do it execution style: one in the back of their head.
Silverwolf3032
+0|6697

rangercell wrote:

how about the ones where u come around the corner and theyre facing the other way and u do it execution style: one in the back of their head.
Why the hell wouldn't you use your knife?
lead.on.target
+1|6618
How do you like this one. I was sniping on a roof, prone. I turn and see a prone enemy crawling at me with a knife. I shoot him point blank in the forehead and he still knifes me. DEAD!!! To bad the sound and concussion didn't kill em cause the 50 cal sure didn't!
deject
Got His War On
+37|6771|Golden, CO

lead.on.target wrote:

How do you like this one. I was sniping on a roof, prone. I turn and see a prone enemy crawling at me with a knife. I shoot him point blank in the forehead and he still knifes me. DEAD!!! To bad the sound and concussion didn't kill em cause the 50 cal sure didn't!
considering the M95 has a prone, unscoped deviance of 4, I'm not surprised...
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6786|Singapore

you're all aiming for the wrong head
lead.on.target
+1|6618
Damn!  No wonder I missed!  BTY I was using the L96A1.
maxreznichenko
+2|6633

polarbearz wrote:

you're all aiming for the wrong head
i get it good one. lol
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6640|Cumberland, MD, USA
I scored a 255 M headshot on a running target today on Dragon Valley. Quite happy with that; reminds me of the good ol' days.
BallisticallyYours
+23|6628|Chicago, IL
I wish after a shot is made you didn't look away from the scope, just wait 4 seconds and new round loaded. I trained with a winchester model 70 and keeping your eyes focused after the shot is very important, keeps the ones that lived from sneeking up on you and a quicker draw on shot two for his friend.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6771|Noizyland

My favourite headshots are the ones when you're a sniper and relocating. Suddenly, some enemy guy comes around the corner and in a panic you fire and it gets them in the head. Those are classic man.

Aside from that, I love it when they're all lined up on top of something like the TV tower and I can knock 'em down like skittles.

Tyferra[L96A1]Silhouetted guy 1
Tyferra[L96A1]Silhouetted guy 2
Tyferra[L96A1]Silhouetted guy 3
Tyferra[L96A1]Silhouetted guy 4
Tyferra[L96A1]etc.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6786|Singapore

They should count that head as a head shot too
T4rd
+44|6673|West Point, NY

BallisticallyYours wrote:

I wish after a shot is made you didn't look away from the scope, just wait 4 seconds and new round loaded. I trained with a winchester model 70 and keeping your eyes focused after the shot is very important, keeps the ones that lived from sneeking up on you and a quicker draw on shot two for his friend.
If you HOLD down your primary fire button (hope it's your left mouse button) after you fire, you will stay scoped and see if you hit the target or not.
KillerYaNk
Hard Case
+11|6678|S.E. United States
I shot a guy in the ass at kubra
he was on the ladder at the bridge flag,hiding there and trying to cap the flag
I snuck up on him in the tunnel raised my L96A1 and shot him in the ass
one shot kill       
section9
+9|6844|USA
Ever try to make a head shot and see your targets helmet fly off with the first hit?
PunkX
stoned
+198|6621|Canada
throat and up
jverde3
+0|6625|Rio de Janiero, Brazil
Does anyone know if it is at all possible to zoom in with the Scope on the sniper rifle?  If so could you tell me how to do this.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard