Ghostmaker_o5
+0|6789
So... I don't know if this is an error or not.

For the Heli badge it says: 15 minutes while performing duty aboard a helicopter (meaning piloting the thing)

I have now done 2 hours all together and To add to that; it has been both in transporting in the black hawk or shooting crap with the super cobra. i know its 15 minutes IAR, along with the rest of what the badge requires.

I complete it every time and I have gotten nothing!!! and this server is not messed up at all, I have gotten half of my badges there so it is definatly not the server..

Am I doing anything wrong???
CinnamonBits
Sniper Cat
+1|6796
I have absolutely no idea.  I got my helicopter badge by sitting in the passenger seat of a cobra for 15 minutes in one round.  If you've sat in one for 15 minutes, and you don't get your badge, I don't know what to tell you.  All I can tell you is that I've fill the reqs to get a badge before, but I haven't gotten it.  Even though you have gotten awards on that server, try another.
CZE_M4CH0
+0|6791|Boston,MA
I have a similar problem,  I'm trying to get the helicopter ribbon...after 20 kills and 15 minutes for sure...i got the basic helicopter thing instead...which I already had for like 2 months !! I'ts really hard now for me to find a good pilot so I can try to get that ribbon again...if some of you guys would like to help me with that I would really appreciate it.

https://bf2s.com/player/43863989/sig.png
https://bf2s.com/player/43863989/sig5.png
https://bf2s.com/player/43863989/awards.jpg
MurrayP
PKM Assasin
+0|6810|USA, IL
Make sure it's in one round, some rounds dont even last 15 min. so hop in the co-pilot and stay there for 15 min. the award will be given with the required requirements.
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6809|Lake Constanze, Germany
Yeah, all i can say: i dunno if it works in a transport helo, but for sure it WILL work in the attack helo.
But, like Murray said: be sure the round lasts longer than 15 minutes, at least 5 more minutes....
U should be fine....

Greetz,
Agent
Ghostmaker_o5
+0|6789
I finally have the helicopter badge. I tried it a little longer in the Super cobra. I actually put some effort into flying it. ( I only fly planes)  Boy I tell ya, that heli can kick some ass if you can drive it good.

Thanks for the tips by the way. I tried it on a different server- It did not tell me when I got it, but i waited for the match to be over, logged out and checked my stats and Finally, It appeared... bout FRIKIN TIME!..

all I need is the Explosives badge and I have all bronze badges .. this is a first thing for me.. so
CinnamonBits
Sniper Cat
+1|6796

Ghostmaker_o5 wrote:

I finally have the helicopter badge. I tried it a little longer in the Super cobra. I actually put some effort into flying it. ( I only fly planes)  Boy I tell ya, that heli can kick some ass if you can drive it good.

Thanks for the tips by the way. I tried it on a different server- It did not tell me when I got it, but i waited for the match to be over, logged out and checked my stats and Finally, It appeared... bout FRIKIN TIME!..

all I need is the Explosives badge and I have all bronze badges .. this is a first thing for me.. so
Good luck.  It's a bitch on a bitch boat to get.  It was for me at least.
Ghostmaker_o5
+0|6789
yeah, I did hear that its pretty difficult... my only idea is to go into a city map like 24/7 karkand servers and just play for a few hours till i get it.

One last question. besides the last bronze badge i need to get; What is the best Idea to get the Commander Ribbon? the reqs are be commander for like 20 minutes? and 50 commander points before x2.

what is the best map to do that? I tried a city map and those dont even last for 15 minutes sometimes!! and the max points I could ever get is 40 before x2. Might the people that have this ribbon share Ideas to help me out?
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6809|Lake Constanze, Germany

Ghostmaker_o5 wrote:

yeah, I did hear that its pretty difficult... my only idea is to go into a city map like 24/7 karkand servers and just play for a few hours till i get it.

One last question. besides the last bronze badge i need to get; What is the best Idea to get the Commander Ribbon? the reqs are be commander for like 20 minutes? and 50 commander points before x2.

what is the best map to do that? I tried a city map and those dont even last for 15 minutes sometimes!! and the max points I could ever get is 40 before x2. Might the people that have this ribbon share Ideas to help me out?
Imo connect to a 32 or 64 player server without time limit.
Maps like Songshua, Kubra, Dragon, FuShe are good for that.
On an 'infantry' map this i a bit to stressful, but it works also....
And if u do a search, there are some really good hints about commander'ing out there...

Greetz,
Agent
Hicks
+0|6786|Rolling Hills of England
If it helps I noticed that I've usually had to go a few minutes more than what the req's say. For example the transport says 10 minutes but I usually had to go 12 or 13 minutes (going by the in game timer). I'm sure I also spent more like 20 seconds in the parachaute before I got the airbourne badge even though its only 10 seconds  req.

Maybe try over-doig the time a bit, but I agree with finding a decent pilot - its hard and its going to get harder when the new patch comes out and they become harder to repair in the air....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard