j3ster
+3|6713
I dont know if anybody has noticed but the Brig General rank requires all expert vehicle badges (which nobody has got yet), Maj General requires all expert kit badges (which alot of the top 300 players have got). The issue I see here is that when somebody does get the required 180k gs and all the expert vehicles badges he/she will get the Brig General promotion and because they have all the kit badges as well he/she will get the Maj General promotion after the next kill. Obviously this is a waste of a promotion.

Surely the expert kit badges requirement should be attached to the Brig General promotion and all the expert vehicle badges requirement should be attached to the Maj General promotion. This would mean that there would be a greater time gap between the Brig and Maj Generals rank and therefore making the game a little more interesting.

Whaddya think.......
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6751
no i dont think anyone had noticed that thanks :-p

but yeah, should be the other way around.

Last edited by theDude5B (2006-03-13 06:11:49)

LuitenantLt.Smash
+0|6684|UK
It'd be better if brigadier gen was all vet vehicle, seems theres no awards for having veteran badges....?
Torin
+52|6693
They should leave the Brig. General requirements as is, and make the Major General requirements even harder.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard