crusaderop50
+1|6839
whats ur future goal in life?  my goal is to become a tank commander of the US army.
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6838|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
cool
fritobandito
+0|6790
Get sergeant major of the corps rank.
Raefax2.0
+0|6807
to get out of the navy and stop being a nuclear engineer cause I work more than anyone else on this damn ship. save for my own department ofcourse. we get on the ship 2 days before anyone else and leave 1 day after they do.  Not to mention navy = less game time and less money per hour on the job, right now i get 84 cents on the hour assuming 24/7 service.  so I can't wait to get out and be an engineer in the civilian world, or do something in computers again.  (ANYTHING BUT THE MILITARY.)

Last edited by Raefax2.0 (2005-09-26 16:52:35)

tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6846|San Francisco

To finally get the people on these forums to post things in the proper section, but that will never happen... 
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6836
My future goal is to get a god damn job.  That isn't manual labor or unskilled work.

This is really starting to piss me right the hell off.
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6836

tF-voodoochild wrote:

To finally get the people on these forums to post things in the proper section, but that will never happen... 
Yeah, that's pretty much a pipe dream.  But good luck on that.
CinnamonBits
Sniper Cat
+1|6794
My future goal is to be happy until I die.
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food

tF-voodoochild wrote:

thought it but didn't say it.
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6836

CinnamonBits wrote:

My future goal is to be happy until I die.
My plans to live forever are going along very well.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6847|"Frisco"

As this thread is neither directly BF2 related nor BF2S.com related, it has been relocated to the "Community" section.

However, the community section requires a higher level of membership in order to post to it -- you can apply for an upgrade simply by requesting so it.
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6836

chuyskywalker wrote:

As this thread is neither directly BF2 related nor BF2S.com related, it has been relocated to the "Community" section.

However, the community section requires a higher level of membership in order to post to it -- you can apply for an upgrade simply by requesting so it.
Really?

Cool idea.  A premium membership.  I like being elitest if nothing else.
Doyley
+1|6807|Australia
My future goal is to improve my teaching abilities, and be happy
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6807|Lake Constanze, Germany
I want to do finish my technician and i want to graduate in business management.
That should be enough to earn a bit more money than i do till now.

Greetz,
Agent

PS: Monkey: u have to pay 50 extra bucks per week....

EDIT: Dream: Get paid by EA beeing beta tester.....
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6842|Bryan/College Station, TX
Well my immediate life goal is to get out of debt.
Once that happens then get a new car.
Then finally get a place of my own that doesn't have roommates.
Then buy a house at some point.

As I am already in the career field that I prefer so I guess my occupational life goals have been met. Though eventually I would like to go back to school and finish my B.B.A. and then get a Tech. Degree in Networking Systems so I can tranfer to a higher paying group.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6836|A Small Isle in the Tropics

future plan = retirement and play BF2 all day
dream = own and drive a Aston Martin DB9 and play BF2 all day
current plan = try to play BF2 better and stay awake in the day dealing with demanding clients (Qn: whats with the bags under your eyes? Ans: "Oh, I have been working on your project whole night")

bluehavoc8686
will frag for food

mikeshw wrote:

future plan = retirement and play BF2 all day
dream = own and drive a Aston Martin DB9 and play BF2 all day
current plan = try to play BF2 better and stay awake in the day dealing with demanding clients (Qn: whats with the bags under your eyes? Ans: "Oh, I have been working on your project whole night")

that's perfect mike! that will also apply to my teachers for me. "alex, why didn't you bring your paper to class and why do you look like a crack addict?" at which point i calmly respond "well, it's kinda like crack..."

CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6840|Missoula, MT
Raise kids.  Retire at about 50ish.  My wife and I want to have a custom-built log house on some decent sized acreage out in the country.  Probably in Illinois where she is from.  I'd also like to have at least one pond on the property, stocked of course.  Horses would be nice.  And since us Americans like the large trucks and suv's, I'd probably go with Clydesdales...they are like horses with lift-kits.  It's the redneck way! 

(of course, high speed internet, if it still exists then!)

Last edited by CMDR_Dave (2005-09-27 11:45:39)

bluehavoc8686
will frag for food

CMDR_Dave wrote:

Raise kids.  Retire at about 50ish.  My wife and I want to have a custom-built log house on some decent sized acreage out in the country.  Probably in Illinois where she is from.  I'd also like to have at least one pond on the property, stocked of course.  Horses would be nice.  And since us Americans like the large trucks and suv's, I'd probably go with Clydesdales...they are like horses with lift-kits.  It's the redneck way! 
What no high-speed internet connection? Are you planning to forget all about us Dave?
77th|1st Lt. Werstein
+1|6810|Virginia, USA
mines not for the military, but im not sayin i wont defend this great land we call the USA

im in the 8th grade, makin straight A's...was the top person in the 7th grade...so yeah

i plan to go to the University of Virginia but it would be better to go to Virginia Tech cause i would like to major in engineering/ architecture...then i would like to get a job in that field or create my own contracting company or something
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6845|Australia
my future goal is to have a goal in the future...

i want to live on the moon... or mars or just somewhere else other than earth.. everyone lives on earth i wanna be different...

BTW thats not a joke i really do wanna live in space somewhere but im not half smart enought be an astranaught (if thats how you spell it, see cant spell either )

so hurry up and make better space ships and stuff people

Last edited by Stoned_Smurfz (2005-09-27 19:31:41)

polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6788|Singapore

*grin* almost done being a policeman (a year more to go), going to do my basic degree in the National University of Singapore, will then proceed to go over to Calgary to finish off my MAsters and HOPEFULLY go all the way.

I want a Hummer. Lol.
Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6829|USA! USA! USA!
My future goal:  Get a real jorb that has nothing to do with the Army.
My Dream:  To not need a jorb, because I'll have enough money that I can give away $10 Million to hurricane victims like Oprah (I only managed to gather up $2,500 .)
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6785

Stoned_Smurfz wrote:

i want to live on the moon... or mars or just somewhere else other than earth.. everyone lives on earth i wanna be different...
YOU STOLE MINE!  I was gona say "be the king of mars... or the moon if appropriate".  But nooo, you had to take it already -_-

but really.. interplanetary travel is so cool... and possible!
Miakei
+1|6822|Los Angeles, CA
Future goals...wow. There have been too many.
I guess the ultimate goal is to be independantly wealthy. To make my family proud of me.
To be able to take care of my mom in her golden years.
To raise my kids to become free thinkers, and productive in their lives.
Make sure my friends are doing well, and living comfortably.
Perhaprs featured in Forbes magazine, and listed in the Fortune 500.

P.S. Pipe dream, but having Donald Trump serve me coffee in the office would be cool, along with having Gates on tech call 24/7 so I could verbally pimp-slap him for his product...

Last edited by Miakei (2005-10-01 10:31:47)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard