Wraith
+30|6592
Had an amusing one today.  I put a claymore on an exploding barrel on Fushe near a flag to defend it.  A squadmate watched me do it, ran off to get an FAV and drove straight into the barrel.  Barrel explodes, claymore detonates, 12 year old punishes while giggling into his mic about it.

12 year old gets kicked from my squad (wouldn't you have kicked him out?), then I get kicked from the server.  Sigh.

Went off and found a better server which actually had teamwork going on (yes they actually do exists )

Wraith
sagexp
+16|6567
Last nite on Wake, was sniping pretty well but you know you get bored after awhile so went looking for the plane and low and behold its there,,i was playing PLA at the time. Its a 64 player map so i blast the guns before i take off tp spook anyone thinking of running across the runway. And it sort of works, the higer ranker player dont go rabbit and dash across the runway but two guys with just a single rank both dash across the plane as im hurtling down the runway. Both TK'ed but one guy is decent and doesnt punish but the other had punished before i got a 100m's off the tarmac, it pissed me off as i was flying and couldnt type in way he did such an idiot thing...

another one but i dont know who is right or wrong,,is when you are bombing a vehilce and you nail it but u also nail a team mate,,and get punished for it,,,dont feel its fair on the pilot he is only trying to kill the vehicle,, the tk minus points are enough no need to punish

any views ??
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6788|Noizyland

I've recently started flying so I am now constantly exposed to the "I'm Pissed off 'cause I couldn't get the Jet so I'll take four points that you very much" guys. Honestly though it dosn't bother me. I take pleasure in killing them. Sure I'm the one who is punished, but it does have a certain amount of satisfaction.

I kind of snapped today. Some guy was constantly getting in front of the plane, so instead of running him over I jumped out and emptied a G3 magazine into his back, killing him. I typed "WELL?? THAT'S WHAT YOU FUCKEN WANTED WASN'T IT YOU TURD!?"
I got kicked, (swearing,) but re-entered the server amid cheers and friendly comments. Soon afterwards the other guy got banned.

It was more satisfying than a simple roadkill anyway.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6570|Brisbane, Aus

when parashooting down to cap a base and a friendly plane flys low, hits you which destroys the plane only so they can show their lightning fast punshing speed
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6669|Brisbane, Australia

When your a squad leader, and you frequently use the mic, then accidently throw a stray grenade, then a squaddie spawns on you, so you scream "Nade ahead, fall back!" Retard of course then runs ahead, and has the gall to punish you, after about two minutes of verbal abuse, squaddie leaves/gets kicked by you
schakl
+21|6702

r0oki3 wrote:

I am glad their is no alcoholics about, with all this whineeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in here.
Whiiiiinnneeeeeeeinng around is fun. I like most of the stories.
kn0ckahh
+98|6751|netherlands, sweet lake city
I was on gulf ... i got in the 2seater JET .... I give some gass but at that moment some @#%$%  with the MEC aardappel chopper land his chopper on the runway ... i crash in to him and get 2 TK's ....
and one was from co-pilot..... it was clear he had an toothpick on his page down because i got the 2 punishes instantly   .........
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6611|Cheshire. UK
Twice last night I got punished for TK ...

1.  Devils perch ....market flag 3 USMC capping my flag....I grenade....as a Capt Spawns BOOM! 3 dead enemy  1 dead Capt.....and he punishes me for a TK....the time he was there before the grenade went off and the TK he obviously had his finger glued to the page down button....

2.  Surge .....running from the Spetz uncap after shooting down the hind with the IGLA I see an enemy prone behind a concrete block and start firing I prone and return fire as another Capt runs across my fire and dies...Punish almost instantly..

The common denomitator here was they were both high ranks ..and they did not think before they pressed the page down key......

I think StoKoE has the right Idea of kicking quick punishers...even if its just a leson in humility....oh and I apologised both times.....but got punished before I had finished clicking on sorry!! now thats fast!
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6540|Belgium

Yesterday I had this extreme noob punishing me. I shot a full car with my apc missile, hooray! 3 kills!
But my joy was not for long, a team member of me decides to take a break next to the wreckage, I think he was waiting for the commander to drop some cup of tea like he was running in circles there. Ofcourse the wreckage exploded and I got a teamkill for it.

Not only did the noob punish me, he also started a kick vote against me! Man I hate that guy, he probably didn't even knew what happened, I saved his life from being runned over. Well anyway, I explained the whole thing quickly to everyone and he ended up with 2 votes against me...
samfink
+31|6568
proably himand his idiot friend (or himon another computer,of course)
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6854|UK

DirtyMexican wrote:

StokoE wrote:

Any quick Punishers get kicked from my server.. No explination and no come back.. They come back and say why.. they say "sorry pressed wrong button"
Like fuck you did sunshine.. you do it again and you are banned.. ha ha..

Also helps having the bot running which tells you who is punishing and who is forgiving..

Come and join in.. SF month
looks like i found my new server to play at
Come along mate Everyone is welcome we like more people.. Now we have 2 servers with plenty of admins about to look after you.

Cheers
Tenkani
+1|6532
I just started playing BF2 a week or so ago and am loving it generally speaking.
That said, arty and aircraft are pissing me off, as I'm too n00bish right now to deal with them and they seem to be overpowered. Yeah, I know adapt or die   

Sorry to go OT. Anyway, the whole TK punish system is so widely abused it makes me sick. It's SO easy to accidentally TK and as you guys have been saying, usually the victim immediately punishes without waiting for an explanation/apology. Last night I was playing warlord (I think that's what it's called). I was in a little ATV following about 20 feet behind an APC (I was providing engineering support). We were both moving at a fair pace when a passenger jumps out of the moving APV and runs STRAIGHT BACK TOWARDS me. I tried to swerve but clipped him anyway. Immediate punish. I was in the middle of typing out "sorry". I'd say the prick punished me about 2 seconds after he was run down.

I know this is just a game and I could care less about the point penalty. I guess it's just the principle of the thing. At least give me the chance to apologize. Punish should be reserved for extreme circumstances. I've never used it because (as far as I know) I've never been intentionally TKed. Some fucktard tried once. Kept taking pot shots at me even after I told him to lay off but I managed to escape.

I'd like to believe all these malicious retards are children, but I know that's not the case     
DSRTurtle
+56|6699
I generally don't mind getting punished for a tk on a bombing run.  But if you run in front of my tank or other vehicle in motion, don't punish me for your stupidity.  Specially when it's around a corner.
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6533

Kobrakai wrote:

Ive also team killed by falling on a team mate before in a parachute...
Me too.
JVollmer82
+3|6556|Germany

DSRTurtle wrote:

I generally don't mind getting punished for a tk on a bombing run.  But if you run in front of my tank or other vehicle in motion, don't punish me for your stupidity.  Specially when it's around a corner.
Dogfood Enforcer
+4|6676
i was in a firefight by myself against 2 guys today...some idiot saw me firing, but decided to go prone RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME...he obviously got blown away...then punished me!!!

i left the server right away. i cant stand idiot fags like that.
Jumintiger
+0|6499
On Warlord. I'm Spec Ops in the Palace, for about 5 minutes I'm throwing down C4 at the end of the hallways, and when an enemy walks into the hall I blow it. Well I tell you TWICE IN A ROW people walked right in there...a whole SQUAD of enemies show up...I blow the C4, and get no points for it because some a$$hat was in the way. Then on top of that I get a punish.

A few weeks ago, yes weeks, I made a vow NEVER to forgive a TK after what some retards have done. I don't have the time to keep track of all the people who needlessly punish, so guess what? The entire TEAM will reap the rewards of their efforts.
Chou
+737|6804
I take off in a BH with 2 gunners, another 1 spawns and asked for a pickup, I go back to pick the guy up and tell him to get in as I hover over him, he didn't press E so he missed it, planes coming over so I have to evade but I still return to pick him up.. he runs towards me, jump with his skull into my window and kills himself... punished me and asked me wtf was I thinking?! whehe laughable little fellow, aint it..
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6500|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Playing Wake today and was setting AT mines, both guys saw me doing it, I even said mines at bridge, Ole boy#1 jumps into FAV and proceeds to run over mine, BOOM I get punished, Ole Boy #2 does the same this 30sec later, as I'm cussing out Ole Boy #1 another punish...... WTF, do I need to put up bike flags to let them know? ARRRGGGGHHHHHH, I hate dumb asses
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6578|UK
SAS on warlord i guarantee so idiot will run in front of your ATV,CAR,TANK,APC and punish never fails

Last edited by Ninja_Monkey (2006-07-26 16:03:55)

dudebrah
+1|6554|San Diego
the other day i was gunning in the chopper with a buddy of mine and we got hit down to like 2 bars of health so we both bailed, but he died and somehow i got a teamkill even tho i wasnt the driver!

lol that reminds me of back in the old days when you could be sitting in a full blackhawk when the pilot decides to crash or something and you get like 4 TK's for it
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6551|Internetfitlerland

I jumped out of a full blackhawk, pulled my parachute and blew it up somehow.  Still puzzles me to this day why.
Filthy
+0|6495
I got teamkills just now because the server swapped me to the other side as I got a chopper down to two health bars. I was on their side when it blew up even though I was dead at the time (sniper picked me off the jeep) I got team vehicle damage -2 and then they both punished me for a further -16.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6691|Middle of nowhere
i hate that when you make a tank or APC start on fire, and the enemy pilot jumps out, and then a dumb ass Teammate get's in the vehicle and you get a TK... i mean..

WHAT THE FIGGIDYFUCK???? it's on FIRE... retards... god, it makes me realize why i put 'genius' in my name sometimes
Rick_O_Shea678
Angry Engy
+95|6766
Spawn at base, run to a buggy.  Squadmate jumps in.  We drive to a flag, friendly APC is already there turning the flag.  He bails out, we both get a capture assist point.  Jump in the buggy, guy runs towards me...I run him over him.  Instant punish.
I immed stopped, kicked him out of my squad, and typed to team "don't join my squad if you don't know how to press EEEE to enter vehicle"
I'm thinking *what do I have to do, make sure you are strapped into your baby seat before we drive?*
Idiot never says "sorry", and joins my squad again.  Spawns on me in buggy.  I wait awhile for the "sorry" or typed message...but it never comes.  I kick him out of squad again, then drive to edge of cliff, bail out as it slides over and explodes, then join another squad and go for a walk back to the action.

Another one I remember was when I flew a guy around in the plane.  More than 25 kills in 32 man server, we squadded-up and he was typing "you are very nice" etc, as I set him up the whole round.  He rolldit and goldit.  Next round starts, I run to the plane again.  Someone else jumps in.  As I taxi, I see my former partner on the run to get in again.  He gets on the runway and jumps, but my plane is now full, and he dies.  Instant TK punish.
I was so g-d! mad at that guy, I could hardly think.  *I just gave you a gold medal and an awesome fun round, and you pay me back with -4 and a punish!  How is it my fault your spawn point was a little too far away!?*   I wished I could take the whole round back.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard