Slickfish
+24|6635

Tyferra wrote:

My favoutire TK punish was this. I was in a TOW misslie on that wharf-thing near the chinese looking place on Dragon Valley - 64 player map. I fired it accross the river at an enemy APC and in mid flight, (it took a while for the missile to get to it's destination,) a friendly APC moved from it's place and parked itself RIGHT IN THE DAMN MISSILE'S PATH!! I tried to bend it away, but it was too close. Three TKs, all punished, oh, and the enemy APC saw me and shot me.
That ones not your's or the other guys fault, to them you might have been a idiot going for a impossible shot to try and nab the kill, to you they moved in to join the fight and by accident I assume got in your missiles way, that is unless they was looking at you and moved into its path?.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6635|EU

*Sometimes I TK when Im AT and taking my last shot at half-life tank or APC and then there comes C4 whore who is trying to take all the grates to himself. Tank blows up, he blows up, I go down with -4 for TK:)
*I allways forgive if the guy says "sorry"(it not so hard, isnt it?) if only it wasnt TK for chopper or vehicle
*Although, when Im defending flag, my C4s are ready and Im going to push the button to see some nice fireworks, some Rambo(Lance Corporal) goes in  to kill THEM ALL... punished
*Im going with my tank having a guy at machine-gun, he bails out, I drive over him(???) = punish.
*Commander TKs, on some servers is a chance to punish commander, Im senting arty on flag to prevent from capturing, but some nerds do NOT use their mini-map, that they must wait a while, while it is over, no they go right in and punish me for TK.
* I allways say sorry for TK even if it wasnt my fault, there are still some noobs, who do not know button "Page Up"

https://www.bf2sigs.net/sigs/2/4/60314559.png

Last edited by sdlettonieCZLV (2006-05-09 06:03:40)

ARCUK73
+9|6568|UK

SlickWRX wrote:

2.  Similar incident.  With a claymore this time.  When a claymore goes it takes out anyone in that direction.  Friendly or not.  Friendlys just won't trip it alone.
I had that last night!! Punish feature is crap! it has to go!!

In fact so many things are wrong im just getting so fed up of the crap!

Servers have rules!! and they should be followed!! its getting beyond a joke....
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6665
-I once shot down an enemy Cobra, and the damn rubble fell on top of a teammate

-I've had quite a few road accidents by driving full speed around a corner while another teammate is doing the same, and both of our cars are damaged.   BOOM!

-I hate it when friendlies 'catch' shots. Like APCs driving in front of your TOW the moment you fire it, people who actually jump right into the path of my grenade launcher so stylishly they should almost get points for it, or grenades that were meant to go OVER a wall, but instead end up hitting a teammate and then killing him instead

Another thing I've been doing recently is, thanks to the entire new race of medics and support who don't give supplies, to 'nudge' em with a pistol shot to the foot if they refuse to respond to "I NEED A MEDIC HERE!" It's kinda stupid when you end up teamkilling someone this way :p

Last edited by SargeV1.4 (2006-05-17 00:56:10)

https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
ARCUK73
+9|6568|UK

SargeV1.4 wrote:

-I once shot down an enemy Cobra, and the damn rubble fell on top of a teammate

-I've had quite a few road accidents by driving full speed around a corner while another teammate is doing the same, and both of our cars are damaged.   BOOM!

-I hate it when friendlies 'catch' shots. Like APCs driving in front of your TOW the moment you fire it, people who actually jump right into the path of my grenade launcher so stylishly they should almost get points for it, or grenades that were meant to go OVER a wall, but instead end up hitting a teammate and then killing him instead

Another thing I've been doing recently is, thanks to the entire new race of medics and support who don't give supplies, to 'nudge' em with a pistol shot to the foot if they refuse to respond to "I NEED A MEDIC HERE!" It's kinda stupid when you end up teamkilling someone this way :p
Now i would be happy with a punish for taking down a medic or support that just aint dishing the goodies!
[RTC]invaderzim69
+19|6568|newcastle australia
i constantly get punished for retards who run in front of my claymores and theres a big freakin skull above it. also i once tried to throw an ammo bag into a group of 9 closely packed people but instead of scrollling through my weapons to the ammo bag i selected grenade..........boom punish x 9 i deserved that though
ARCUK73
+9|6568|UK

[RTC]invaderzim69 wrote:

i constantly get punished for retards who run in front of my claymores and theres a big freakin skull above it. also i once tried to throw an ammo bag into a group of 9 closely packed people but instead of scrollling through my weapons to the ammo bag i selected grenade..........boom punish x 9 i deserved that though
Point is it was still an accident.. i think the only time its not is when a plane or chopper whore! see's you running towards their plane... yes thats right it is their plane!! they paid extra when they purchased..no really they did!!
Y0URDAD
I'ma Eat Yo Children!
+17|6657|Annapolis, MD
How about when you're playing on Wake, and the round starts and you "steal" the F-35B, and even if you try to take off vertically, the kids get under your jet and you still get the TKs. That, or the people who hop on top of your blackhawk and get pissed when you don't take off, for fear of the imminent punish when they slide off.

I'm still not sure how to force a TK by crouching under the F-35. I hate how the jerks in this game have figured out all the ways to avoid "justice".
Delphy
+45|6597|Bristol, UK
Today I got the J10 on Wake, but 2 nobs are standing infront of me, so I try that thing where you back off the runway until your nose is in the air, then take off. Unfortunately i left it too late so i'm on afterburner, the plane's vertical, then it flips and i crash. Should have just run the fuckers over and lived with the -8...
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6635|EU

[RTC]invaderzim69 wrote:

use buttons 1,2,3.. man, also it is faster and safer
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6665
How to give someone 6 teamkills (works best if your mark is in an armored vehicle):

(note: requires crack pilot skills and split second timing)

Load up a transport chopper with 6 or your buddies (or as many as you can find).
Fly directly at the mark with the transport chopper, preferably straight down so they don't see you and stop (won't work on stationary target).
Pilot bails out a fraction of a second before impact.
Boom, teamkill x6 for the Armor driver followed by instant autokick.

Had it used on me once.
KRU-FEOS
+6|6584
Last night I got my first ever TK punish. I'm driving a PLA car, some dude says he needs a ride. So I slow down and he makes to jump in. Instead of jumping in, he ends up in front of the car right as I'm taking off...and he punishes me because he can't get into a stinkin car.

Last edited by KRU-FEOS (2006-06-12 17:38:01)

Darky
Hi..
+71|6574|Here.

KRU-FEOS wrote:

Last night I got my first every TK punish. I'm driving a PLA car, some dude says he needs a ride. So I slow down and he makes to jump in. Instead of jumping in, he ends up in front of the car right as I'm taking off...and he punishes me because he can't get into a stinkin car.
Welcome to the world of BF2 FEOS..
DrD2
+1|6567
LOL invaderzim, that is some funny stuff.
What craps me off is the vehicles are still covered by neurotoxin laced razor wire, with the slightest touch killing teammates like flies.
Good work EA/Dice!!!!
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6635|Little Bentcock
Bailing out over our airfield, in my parachute. Plane runs into me, I die, It explodes and I get punished for a TK. He flew into me he should have the TK.
{TCG}.Trick
+4|6572
You guys all think you are hard done by Pffffffhhhhtttttttt.
I taught my GF to play BF2. Shes getting into the game and her stats are not the best but shes trying and wants to do well.
We go to Mashtuur city she lays down mines to blow the rapping tank I tell her great move.9See im a supportive kinda guy)
Then BOOM !!!! some freaking idiot in the chopper full of troops lands the damn thing on her mine she gets punished 5 times and kicked and banned for TKs.
To say the least she was pissed which meant no lovings that night.
Just remember before you punish a make believe soldier real people sometimes pay the price
MurPHy
+9|6583|West Deptford, NJ
Personally, I punish only if it is obviously their fault and they don't apologise. Run me over? Fine, just apologise. Most don't.

The TKs I like though are ones done by medics. I've been TKed and revived with "Sorry!!!" going on a few times, it's kinda funny.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6590|Florida

Kobrakai wrote:

Ive also team killed by falling on a team mate before in a parachute...
This happened to me, and yes I got punished for it

This is a bit off topic, but today playing Wake, I managed to get ahold of an F-35...after being shot down immediately leaving the carrier 3 times, I get in, start up the engine and BANG, some dumbass threw a flashbang and blinded half the team.  Then I get the commander saying something along the lines of GO FRANK, STOP SITTING THERE DOING NOTHING.  Well....If you want me to just drive this jet into you and 4 others then ok, but I cant see where Im going.

Last edited by {BMF}*Frank_The_Tank (2006-06-13 15:07:28)

dhoar4
Banned
+151|6547|Forest Lake, Australia
The most annoying TK are when idiots run out in front of your car/armour/plane and when you throw a grenade and your team-mates want to play fetch.  There should be some sort of punishment for those idiots...
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6549|Search Whore killing fields

StokoE wrote:

Any quick Punishers get kicked from my server.. No explination and no come back.. They come back and say why.. they say "sorry pressed wrong button"
Like fuck you did sunshine.. you do it again and you are banned.. ha ha..

Also helps having the bot running which tells you who is punishing and who is forgiving..

Come and join in.. SF month
looks like i found my new server to play at
{FR}UNION
+1|6540
Kick most of these guys for deliberately hindering your teammates.
r0oki3
+13|6559
I am glad their is no alcoholics about, with all this whineeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in here.
jrockyourdome
Banned
+10|6625|yourmomshouse
who's the noob hahahah u r fu suckboy -karma is a joke karma on ubar is a joke fu u hahah bong hit anyone? chill out midget more to life then bf2 and, getting punished . you all deserve -karma for being abunch of herbs. UBAR MY NUTS ON YOUR MOMS CHIN!!!
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6721|th3 unkn0wn

SlickWRX wrote:

3.  Hauling ass through Warlord on an ATV.  Dude runs out of an alley and I had no time to react whatsoever.
Poor dude Amen!
N3ofox
+0|6538

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Hahaha
I'm doing the same!
At first they go like mad and prone and look for an enemy!
So funny to watch, never killed someone accidentally though...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard