The1_Knightmare
Alt+F4 For God-Mode
+14|6628
Why dony EA/Dice make AT's tier 2 unlock the RPG-7 instead of P90 that will soon be Euro's At base weapon? The FN2000 made Assult get a flashbang, so AT should use their base weapon but with RPG-7s.

Who agrees?
Inquatitis
+1|6640
noone
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center
i agree.

people might disagree with me, but i think the RPG is far superior to the sraw/eryx.  once youve gotten decent with it, you really dont need to be able to guide it mid-flight.  the lack of a lock-on tone, a much smaller smoke trail, and a faster flying speed make it much better then the sraw/eryx.
NoS
karma padder
+13|6628|UK
i think the rpg-7 should have been the basic mec AT weapon in the first place.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

And the armor boys are going to start the strike.
lord_tyler_486
+54|6754|Upper Franconia
Why not the MP7 instead of the P90 and the Engineer gets this bullpup thing from cs
MrPredictable
+14|6688
p90 > shit > mp7
lord_tyler_486
+54|6754|Upper Franconia
p90 < a stick < a frisbee
the mp7 does at least shoot fast and thus does more effective damage/time.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6650|South Korea.

The1_Knightmare wrote:

Why dony EA/Dice make AT's tier 2 unlock the RPG-7 instead of P90 that will soon be Euro's At base weapon? The FN2000 made Assult get a flashbang, so AT should use their base weapon but with RPG-7s.

Who agrees?
I do kind sir, The RPG would be fantastic, I love playing SF for that weapon, its velocity is incredible, no tank can escape it.
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6762
The P90 isnt all bad.. its ok if they havnt seen you yet or are running away.. the DAO or submachine gun wouldnt be able to hit them.
vassili_zaitsev
+1|6628

Talon wrote:

The P90 isnt all bad.. its ok if they havnt seen you yet or are running away.. the DAO or submachine gun wouldnt be able to hit them.
DAO perhaps, but the P90 is an SMG as well you know.

In fact, the MP5 has the same accuracy and damage as the P90, and a higher rate of fire to boot. It's only disadvantage vs P90 is it's smaller magazine, 30 vs 50.

One on one against an enemy, do you really think you'll get close to utilising the 50 round mag? :p

I think the P90 would be better balanced if they gave it a damage value of 25 instead of 19. That way it would make up for it's lower ROF.

Last edited by vassili_zaitsev (2006-03-12 18:26:02)

PunkX
stoned
+198|6625|Canada
I think the FAMAS should be the Anti-tank gun, its a great gun. Fun to shoot in real life too Although it is pretty ugly and reloads pretty gay.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6794|Jupiter
The P90 owns in single shot, full auto just sprays everywhere, i keep it in single shot permanetly, head shots with the P90 will kill everyone easily, try to use patience instead of being trigger happy

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard