airborne916
+24|6666
well hmmmmmm EA takes the damn guns of the seahawk and fucking gives the ground punders on the ground better AA and better AT rockets. How the fuck is it going to defend it self? Every one know they cant kill shit with them damn things.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center
shut up.

before the patch the BH was a flying tank.  it was impossible to take down, especially if there was an engineer in the back, let alone three.

you dont like it, dont fly it.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

lol, nicely said thomas
Chow
+0|6624
My bollocks, it wasnt that hard to take down, the rare occasion you get a competant blackhawk squad you could still take it down with a bit of co-ordination. Teamplay countered with teamplay? Wtf who would have thought of that.
Navyseal99
Unintentional Good-Guy
+0|6658
i do think that the blackhawk is now a little more balanced to the effect of taking it down
Inquatitis
+1|6640

Navyseal99 wrote:

i do think that the blackhawk is now a little more balanced to the effect of taking it down
not balanced, realistic, the blackhawk cannot take the amount of damage it used to.
Chow
+0|6624
Neither can humans, theres realism for you.
Kylau
+9|6707|Washington
I'd like it better if it was easy to shoot down but had better guns.
donpost
+8|6762
For a mature discussion of this topic, look here.
airborne916
+24|6666

Inquatitis wrote:

Navyseal99 wrote:

not balanced, realistic, the blackhawk cannot take the amount of damage it used to.
ok well if you want to get realistic Number  fucking 1. its a damn seahawk, damn black hawk and seahwk are petty diffrent. They have diffrent radar, diffren use for the chopper, the seahawk has alot of fucking armor, and more.

number fucking 2. a black hawk and seahawk's guns would tear you apart so bad, i mean them guns are so damn mean. You should see the shell size, and them thing have NO PROBLEM AT ALL blowing you up if you get shot in the chest, or any were alse. Pretty much if you get hit by one, your dead.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

ThomasMorgan wrote:

shut up.

before the patch the BH was a flying tank.  it was impossible to take down, especially if there was an engineer in the back, let alone three.

you dont like it, dont fly it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard