bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6840|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
I thought I'd start a list of crap servers that everyone should avoid. So I'll start it off by mentioning one that was disgraceful.

The 24/7 Karkand Quebec Server is terrible. The admin are complete jerkoffs. The only listed rules in the comment box while loading explicitly state that armor is not to be used on the map and that if you do, you will be banned! Ok, I'm cool with that. It certainly forces whores to use their fighting skills. So I enter and whadda ya know, some asshole on the other team is using a tank. So I complain to the admin until I notice that one of the 3 listed admin is the jerkoff in the tank! WTF right? So I bitch a little and he cuts it out... for a while. As soon as he stops, we won the round.

Next Round: We start up and I take the commander seat. We're all ready to go and we get about 5 minutes into fighting when I see the same fucktard driving the tank right up to our default spawn and spawn camping us. So I bitch again, but this time, he doesn't stop. It was kinda funny too because the default message on the server kept coming up that use armor and get banned, but he paid no attention. So we blow it up and move on... or so I thought.

5 Minutes Later... the same corrupt admin is rolling up in his armored cadillac again. So my team mates are like "ok fuck this" and one guy on my team grabbed our tank and rolled in to blast the enemy tank. Low and behold, my guy doesn't make it 50 meters before I see the message appear: Player xxx disconnected from server: kicked by admin and then the server message said player xxx banned for armor use. So now I'm super pissed. But, I kept playing and it felt good because despite this ridiculous display, we won 2 rounds that I played as commander and then I cussed the dude out enough that punkbuster kicked me for saying 'fuck.'

So in conclusion, stay the fuck away from the 24/7 Karkand Quebec server because the admin are corrupt and I can't prove it, but it seemed to me (and about 8 other guys) that the local clan xxx.qc were hacking. Anyway, this is my word of warning. If anyone sees a server that is so poorly run that it shouldn't be listed, post it here.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6844|Bryan/College Station, TX
Silly Canooks.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6808|Lake Constanze, Germany
Few weeks ago, I got kicked, beeing too good...
But it has been a vote, which ended up successfully
So I wasn't offended, but yesterday morning the following happened:

I connected to:

FR - Association ServerGamers.com - Battlefield 2 - Ranked
213.246.53.14:15658

Playing my favourite map (Sharqi) having a good run (Infantry KDR 3:1 (no tank taken)),
suddenly (i have the german version, so i'll try to translate) *buzz* "You have been kicked from the server due to a vote, an admin or immense tk'ing."
Ehrm, excuse me? I neither tk'ed anyone nor td'ed anyone. I didn't use a glitch or a hack, i had a 30ms ping, was in a good-playing squad and at least there was no vote.
OK...i connected again....about 5 mins later: *buzz* same thing....same message...
Connected again 2nd round Sharqi they kicked me again 2 times.
After Sharqi, Cleansweep came up. I got the SU34 and bombed the hell outta the USMC (i didn't do any baserape or such); suddenly: YA ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENDE, EH, DO YOU?! Yes, *buzz* kicked blablabla....
Connected the last time....2nd round Cleansweep - same procedure as last round...
/me SU34 versus USMC - middle of round *buzz* "You were ..."   aaarrrgghhh ---- i laughed and searched a new server

Stay away from these b00ns....don't connect to that server....they are kicking for beeing too good!

Greetz,
Agent

Last edited by Ag3nT-()r@ng3 (2005-09-26 03:21:56)

kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6844|Bryan/College Station, TX
Well obviously they had to save themselves the horrible pain of their egos being pounded into the ground repeatedly. I guess they wanted a challenge. They should post a disclaimer saying that all good players will be kicked as this is a noob server to hone their mad skillz.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6828|Australia

Ag3nT-()r@ng3 wrote:

Few weeks ago, I got kicked, beeing too good...
But it has been a vote, which ended up successfully
So I wasn't offended, but yesterday morning the following happened:

I connected to:

FR - Association ServerGamers.com - Battlefield 2 - Ranked
213.246.53.14:15658

Playing my favourite map (Sharqi) having a good run (Infantry KDR 3:1 (no tank taken)),
suddenly (i have the german version, so i'll try to translate) *buzz* "You have been kicked from the server due to a vote, an admin or immense tk'ing."
Ehrm, excuse me? I neither tk'ed anyone nor td'ed anyone. I didn't use a glitch or a hack, i had a 30ms ping, was in a good-playing squad and at least there was no vote.
OK...i connected again....about 5 mins later: *buzz* same thing....same message...
Connected again 2nd round Sharqi they kicked me again 2 times.
After Sharqi, Cleansweep came up. I got the SU34 and bombed the hell outta the USMC (i didn't do any baserape or such); suddenly: YA ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENDE, EH, DO YOU?! Yes, *buzz* kicked blablabla....
Connected the last time....2nd round Cleansweep - same procedure as last round...
/me SU34 versus USMC - middle of round *buzz* "You were ..."   aaarrrgghhh ---- i laughed and searched a new server

Stay away from these b00ns....don't connect to that server....they are kicking for beeing too good!

Greetz,
Agent
agent i ve seen you play, last week on internode... you soooo hack and you know it.....

it felt good bombing you and your team mates while you were having tea and buiscits with your tanks and apc.. got me ten kills....
your not a bad player, for the 250 ping you had....
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6824|St. Louis, MO

kilroy0097 wrote:

Well obviously they had to save themselves the horrible pain of their egos being pounded into the ground repeatedly. I guess they wanted a challenge. They should post a disclaimer saying that all good players will be kicked as this is a noob server to hone their mad skillz.
My thoughts exactlly.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6841|Missoula, MT
What they said.
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6808|Lake Constanze, Germany

kontrolcrimson wrote:

agent i ve seen you play, last week on internode... you soooo hack and you know it.....

it felt good bombing you and your team mates while you were having tea and buiscits with your tanks and apc.. got me ten kills....
your not a bad player, for the 250 ping you had....
U sure it was me? Last week i played only 2 rounds Cleansweep.(of course, Sharqi, too)
That was the only map with planes i played.....
And i don't know those internode servers....(is that the prefix? like EA blabla?)

Greetz,
Agent
Uraken
+0|6786|QC
First post, but been around for some time. Just want to say it's a shame it's a Quebec server, because I'm from Qc myself, and unfortunatly the other Qc servers are a little bit like this too. Plus lots whiners.

But just don't make any prejudice of Qc people in general because of that please . =-)
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food

Uraken wrote:

First post, but been around for some time. Just want to say it's a shame it's a Quebec server, because I'm from Qc myself, and unfortunatly the other Qc servers are a little bit like this too. Plus lots whiners.

But just don't make any prejudice of Qc people in general because of that please . =-)
I didn't say anything about it being Canadian. I was just pissed at those particular admin who were totally corrupt and to immature to run a server. Even if you are in Quebec and the ping is low, stay away from it. It's a waste of your load time.
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
I have another one.

Purebreadgamers server: the admin kicked me for "C4 spamming" I was not aware that using C4 traps to defend your base was spamming. WTF? Anyway, just another ammature server.
BudRell
+2|6837|Home
GOOD start !

I will add a FEW servers here soon...a bit hurry in work...

Exactly same "symptoms" that you all have written here. The BAD thing is that couple of my "sucklist" servers are EA servers

And what did they write in public a couple of weeks ago...
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
Interesting, this could be scandalous. I hate having to flame specific servers, but when people are being kicked and banned for ridiculous reasons, I think it is altogether necessary and proper to list the accused servers here for the protection of players. Do not post here if you were legitimately kicked. Also, give as much detail as is fitting to the situation so that there is no mistake about what happened.

For example, with my last post, it happened that whenever I would blow my C4 trap, it was often one of the pbg players who got killed, not some random player.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6841|Missoula, MT
I got one last night.

Server name was SeaHampsters or something...I got kicked for "excessive teamkilling" was the message.  But I did no such thing.  I had a nice kill streak going 19, and it happened.  Thanks admin!  Enjoyed that.  Funny though I just rejoined the server and finished the game with all my points thankfully.  Still was annoying to get kicked for being good?
ProDicTeD
+2|6808

CMDR_Dave wrote:

I got one last night.

Server name was SeaHampsters or something...I got kicked for "excessive teamkilling" was the message.  But I did no such thing.  I had a nice kill streak going 19, and it happened.  Thanks admin!  Enjoyed that.  Funny though I just rejoined the server and finished the game with all my points thankfully.  Still was annoying to get kicked for being good?
jup had it 2 <- i'm actually please about it.. makes you feel very good but those 2 ban thingies in my stats are annoying... 

Last edited by ProDicTeD (2005-09-30 11:14:32)

PawnEKG
I can get a degree in BF2...right?
+1|6807
Last night I was banned from r00fus 's server, I tried to log in again this morning...no go.

Heres what happened:

I had been playing on the US team for a while when I noticed that teams were really bad so I switched teams and became the commandar of the MEC side. We were holding off versus the other team pretty well...almost winning. I was holding the back bases with an APC scanning and everything doing the commandar thing. I was doing a pretty good job because that didn't cap any of the back flags for the first 10-15min. Then I ended up seeing someone capping one of the back flags so I went to take care of it...

It turned out that the person capping the flag was r00fus. (the owner of the server/admin) I killed him from his hiding spot instanly because I had scanned zoomed in and saw where he was hiding.

Instant ban.

Server IP:70.86.151.2
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6786

kilroy0097 wrote:

Silly Canooks.
They're from QUEBEC... they don't count as canadians.  Hell, they tried to seperate ATLEAST 5 times already. 
I too have had bad experiance with quebec servers, most freaky-deaky french bastards are whores on their own servers and idiots on other servers.
DesertEagle357
Attends Shock Paddlers Anonymous
+1|6793

PawnEKG wrote:

Last night I was banned from r00fus 's server, I tried to log in again this morning...no go.

Heres what happened:

I had been playing on the US team for a while when I noticed that teams were really bad so I switched teams and became the commandar of the MEC side. We were holding off versus the other team pretty well...almost winning. I was holding the back bases with an APC scanning and everything doing the commandar thing. I was doing a pretty good job because that didn't cap any of the back flags for the first 10-15min. Then I ended up seeing someone capping one of the back flags so I went to take care of it...

It turned out that the person capping the flag was r00fus. (the owner of the server/admin) I killed him from his hiding spot instanly because I had scanned zoomed in and saw where he was hiding.

Instant ban.

Server IP:70.86.151.2
I HATE R00FUS! I was on his server, but I was banned because of his stupid "GTFO OF MY ARTY OR BE BANNED" rule! I was mec, just got Corporal and was kicking ass with the G3. Round had started and I was sneaking around the first choke point and over behind the buildings to the East and I find a group of USMC's piling into a building. Few 'nades here and there and I get about 12 kills(okay more like 5 ) I die from a sniper and respawn at the middle courtyard place eyeing a spec ops stanidng there taking the flag. I could have sworn he was AFK, to my luck I think he was because I knifed him without him so much as glancing from his straightforward glare at the rocks. Few seconds later I'm bombed by my commander's Arty, ofcourse in the rush of knifing the spec ops taking our flag I hadn't noticed it and had no extra warnings of it, and who but r00fus was the commander, ofcourse. His last words were "bye" and I was banned. (asshole...)
OnBoyce
+3|6826|Montreal, QC

beeng wrote:

kilroy0097 wrote:

Silly Canooks.
They're from QUEBEC... they don't count as canadians.  Hell, they tried to seperate ATLEAST 5 times already. 
I too have had bad experiance with quebec servers, most freaky-deaky french bastards are whores on their own servers and idiots on other servers.
Awwwww boohoo poor ya. I dont see why you generalize your frustration to all the province. You arguments are as full of BS as you are racist. I had bad experiences on Canadian servers and I dont start flaming all the people of this country. Want a little wed lollipup, your poor baby?
spon
+2|6844|San Jose, CA

bluehavoc8686 wrote:

5 Minutes Later... the same corrupt admin is rolling up in his armored cadillac again.
L M A O !!!!!!

tHAT'S A GREAT LINE!!! I'm gonna use it tonight. I'll give you the royalties.
OholibaH
The Disconnected
+0|6836

CMDR_Dave wrote:

I got one last night.

Naaa this was just because an admin joined the server and you were kicked for this (making room fpr admins, you know)
BF2 has no message for that, so the default one appears...
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food

spon wrote:

bluehavoc8686 wrote:

5 Minutes Later... the same corrupt admin is rolling up in his armored cadillac again.
L M A O !!!!!!

tHAT'S A GREAT LINE!!! I'm gonna use it tonight. I'll give you the royalties.
thanks, i'll e-mail you my pay-pal info.
MurrayP
PKM Assasin
+0|6809|USA, IL
lol orange... this is a lousy server post, that in my opnion is already done.... forgotten.... people have said thier piece and now this will go to the bottom of the list, i'm not sure why you re-directed me here and closed my topic?  I wanted a new topic that said what it was talking about in the title so everyone could comment, not some old post that people might not even read...
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6785|Perth, Western Australia
Be nice to French people. Just cos they kick ur ass (and rightly oppose the invasion of iraq)
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6841|Missoula, MT

OholibaH wrote:

CMDR_Dave wrote:

I got one last night.

Naaa this was just because an admin joined the server and you were kicked for this (making room fpr admins, you know)
BF2 has no message for that, so the default one appears...
I hope you're right, but why then don't they just create a message for that so you're not sitting at home wondering what just happened? 

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard