SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6822|Delaware
This thread is coming up on its 1-year anniversary. It's almost as old as the forums themselves.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

[AD]will_young[G36E] wrote:

and beleive me, spec ops was my most played kit until  a while ago, i have way over 200 hrs with the G36C and i am a colonel..... i can take out snipers with the 85 quicker than they can get the scope to my head..
go prone, 1 shot on single fire, if they are not dead by then, get up, prone -> straife roll -> another shot on single and they are dead, and if you do take a shot u get ur medic pack out and heal
QFT.  Semi-Auto Sniper with more ammo and ability to heal.

This is why I snipe with the L85 more often now versus the 88 or SVD, especially at medium/long range combat or as squad leader.  One shot, one kill, especially against turret targets.  But for CQC solo-ing, AK101 or G36E.
IRONCHEF
+385|6492|Northern California
You know, after reading this thread and seeing some strong opinions, I'm jsut gonna use my pistol.

just kidding..

I'm thinking that since I obviously don't have the leet skills sydus has in making every l85a round count, it's easy to stick with the m16 or the g36e for medic..you get accurate bursts with both at decent rang and close up.  Also, I'd have to go with the weapons I see killing me most and there's lots of g36c shots that kill me as a sniper..moreso than l85a.  And I've been playing jalalabad INF only for the last couple weeks and that says alot.  Oh, honorable mention for that map is PKM.  I've started becoming a pkm sniper with that and I'm sticking with that over any of the above mentioned.  But maybe if I learn to have catlike coordination like sydus, I'd try the l85 again.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard