ecko3389
Banned
+5|6644|so cal
so i installed patch 1.21 and ever since i installed it i cant log on it says user has refused connection can any one please help me?
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6848|North Texas
ecko3389
Banned
+5|6644|so cal
ok thnx but i tried 2 install it and it wont connect
reubenhelms1
+0|6735|Brisbane, Australia
Are you running a firewall that hasnt been setup to allow the new binary to connect out to the internet and also run as a server?

Exactly when are you getting denied access?  Is it when trying to log in as your user? (that will probably be the firewall) Or is it when you try to connect to a game (that will be punkbuster).

I've had a punkbuster deny problem before.  I run my XP account as an administrator, but for some reason it must have lost its privileges, since the punk buster error was permissions denied.  Then I did a reboot and all was good and well again.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6723|Sydney, Australia

ecko3389 wrote:

so i installed patch 1.21 and ever since i installed it i cant log on it says user has refused connection can any one please help me?
I had "network connection unavaliable" or something when I tried to login. I had to open Symantec Internet Security and go to my firewall settings. I created a "permit all" for BF2.exe to connect to the internet. Worked like a charm.
ecko3389
Banned
+5|6644|so cal
well it denies me acces when i try to log in as a user but im going to try and fix the firewall see what happens thnx

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard